Can I look for someone who can touch my heart, plz?

• And give me a chance to touch his heart if possible...

• Hi Uknowme,

What a touching gal you are! :-)

• I'm not.

Maybe somehow I lose the courage of finding a whatever person who just needa chat with me. :(

• hi uknowme

of course u can look for him, but whether u can find him eventually depends on fate maybe :-)

• The more effort we put, it doesn't imply that the better the outcome of a relationship it can be.

I should be a selfish person. If not, I wouldn't mind and care that much in my heart.

Simple minded people get the advantage of enjoying simple happiness.

Then such a complex woman like me should start learning how to leave it.

• Uknowme replied at 2015-03-30 11:27 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not.

Maybe somehow I lose the courage of finding a whatever person who just needa chat with me. :(

===============================================================

Hi Uknowme,

Cheers up, be confident and u will find a good one someday... So what drive you to chat here? Bored at night?

• By the way, if it is too difficult to look for a heart touching person, I would like to look for chatmates here...

Anyone is welcome to chat with me for a while. I dun mind whether u r a guy or a lady, an angel or a devil, someone or no one...

• uknowme

i dont think u really r selfish, at least u wanna hv a chance to touch the other one as well~~

• do u wanna have a chat? If ok pls call 5240 1044

or vchat id- mid-30s

• KK, you dunno me. I'm just always too proud. :)

Dear, I am here looking for my heart touching one though the chance is very very slim.

If not, chatmates are welcome.

• Edmond, can do or willing to do =/= can do well.

• Uknowme replied at 2015-03-30 11:37 pm

By the way, if it is too difficult to look for a heart touching person, I would like to look for chatmates here...

Anyone is welcome to chat with me for a while. I dun mind whether u r a guy or a lady, an angel or a devil, someone or no one...

Yes Uknowme, it always has many ppl online here to chat with someone else for 10,000 reasons. bored, sleepless....

Sometimes it is even better to chat here as there are no pressures when talking to someone u don't even know haha. Nice to meet u there Uknowme

By the way, if it is too difficult to look for a heart touching person, I would like to look for chatmates here...

Yes Uknowme, it always has many ppl online here to chat with someone else for 10,000 reasons. bored, sleepless....

Sometimes it is even better to chat here as there are no pressures when talking to someone u don't even know haha. Nice to meet u there Uknowme

• Thanks, mid-30s. Better not call you so I wouldn't scare you. :p

KK, yes. You will start knowing me but actually you dunno me in real. :p

• Uknowme replied at 2015-03-30 11:43 pm

Edmond, can do or willing to do =/= can do well.

that's what i m trying to say, or at least part of it :-)

• Edmond, you dunno me. I am such a horrible woman with a balance even a calculator in my heart. Too sad to admit this but it is just true.

• uknowme

u r just being too candid, this may scare ppl away..

• uknowme

care for phone chat before sleep?

• I just saw the words 真心的人 from the other thread.

真心,實際上係唔值錢(既唔可以典當,又有機會隨時間貶值),

但大概都值得被珍惜吧?

• 咁唔係每樣野都要由錢去衡量的!

• But you are here with me ar, Edmond.

Did I scare you away, dear? :)

• Thanks, man. No phone chat with strangers so I wouldn't scare anyone away. Haha.

• no, just some casual chat b4 going to sleep, why should i be scared?

• 我知吖,Edmond.

• uknowme

咁夜你重唔去訓?

• It's pretty late at nite.

Better sleep earlier, all.

Tomorrow would be a better day or the best Tuesday with our dearest sunshine in our lives. :)

Good nite la.

• Uknowme,

it s true that happiness is from your heart no matter complicate or simple u r . if u pick up "simple" mind, u dun need calculator in your heart. it means u r happy n smiling face always. however, who is not greedy ? if u get dearest friends, u will sought for further a touching heart one.

to get touching heart friend here, u may need a computer but not a simple calculator. it s also to explain why u start a chatting here at the beginning. start a thread, write a post, look for a chat mate and so on...... your computer starts working.

lucky u r or not , let s see.

• it's slways easy to be touched emotionally. my question is always 'what's next then' ? i think we are living not to be touched always but to live and alive. right?

went to watch movie with a young boy last nite, i was totally touched and teared ! coz the movie is damn touching. i wanna cry for more than 10 times.

and i highly recommand u to go watch it . "little big master" i think it would bring back a little touches in a plain no ripple life.

• hi morning

• Hi, Uknowme, How are you today? You got your right one?

• Iknowu, 其實我明白簡單既生活同快樂係可以自己選擇,但係一個人既思想同性格到左一把年紀,某程度已經成形,可以fine tune,難似改變。

當思維模式被trained up去面對唔同既問題,我地大概難以保有單純既思考同簡單既快樂。

我並唔係食飽飯冇事做,杞人憂天吖。

只係作為一個人,年紀越大,越想自己可以變得更加好。

• HI :)

hows everyone doing today?

• Hi Uknowme,

Can we chat in wechat?

• 多謝你介紹呢套電影,meow。

修甲小姐都極力推

• 多謝你介紹呢套電影,meow。 

修甲小姐都極力推薦我去睇吖。

生活好大部分既決定都係理智既。我地大都權衡輕重,然後作出決定,感動人既傻事對於活左一把年紀既我只係一時感覺。放心吖。

• Hi, illusion71.

Hi, Forrest. 好明顯搵唔倒啦。哈哈。

Hi, Billy_Bo. 今日唔錯,聽日應該會更加好。你呢?

gl, thx but no we chat. 我太direct,我怕會唐突你。何況我係冇we chat架。:p

• 今日好忙,聽日應該會更加忙 LOL

• 本港「剩女」破百萬 沙田區稱冠佔一成

on.cc 東網專訊】本港男女比率持續失衡,令「剩女」(即未婚女性)人數高逾百萬;根據統計處最新資料顯示,去年全港有100.59萬名「剩女」,較96.86萬名「剩男」,多出37,300人,其中「剩女」比例最高的地區是中西區,有39,700人,佔該區女性總人口32.5%,其次是灣仔,有23,900人,佔該區女性人口31.3%;但若以「剩女」實際人數最多的地區計算,則以沙田區稱冠,有高達92,300人。

至於「剩男」方面,比率最高的地區是黃大仙,有66,100人,佔該區男性總人口37.9%,其次是北區,有44,600人,佔該區男性人口35.7%,而剩男實際人數最多則是觀塘,有88,800人。

• I directly quote from Jason Mraz's sharing from his concert last week.

"Say thank you to your bad experience." It helps you grow in another sense.

Once you look back to it sometime later, it barely hurts, just an event from your fruitful life, isn't it?

• That means for ur company, u r an important manpower, Billy_Bo.

Thank you, Sam. I need some time to cure the pain in my heart. :(

It takes some time to collect those broken pieces and puzzle them together.

I dun like this me and wish I can be cheerful truely from my heart again soon.

I needa add oil myself ar.

It's just that late now and hard for me to sleep well.

You sleep tight. Dun stay late. Today is a cloudy Wednesday?

• well, i think no one is important except my boss

cos everyone is replace-able :(

and, on the other hand,

its lucky that 世界上, 無話邊個無左邊個唔得, right??

XD

sweet dream :)

• Good morning Uknowme.... Well, Take it easy.

• Billy_Bo, 係吖。呢個世界係冇話冇左邊個唔得。

知就好,咁即使有一日失去左,都可以坦然面對。

但成日咁諗,自己會唔開心,諗咁多係冇鬼用架。哈哈。

呢個moment愛自己,愛生活,享受工作,珍惜身邊既人,已經足夠。

其實做人不外乎開心同健康。

我越老發現越諗得多,越唔開心。

• I m learning now, Forrest.

• uknowme

you here? mind to talk?

• 都係既

咁~~~ 唔好諗咁多啦~~~

笑多D囉

笑下笑下又一日 XD

• Hi, zz7. Chatting here is ok. :)

You are looking for someone to accompany you ma. Aren't you?

Billy_Bo, 其實我地好耐之前傾過計。

哈哈,聽你既語氣呢,你冇乜點變 which is a good thing in life. :)