Stock investment and pretty ladies

• å��å��å��é��æ��å��ï��ä��å��ç��æ��è��ï��å��ç��è��ç��ï��å��ç��è��æ��ã��

���������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������partners��������������CFO�����������������������������M&A���project������������������������������d������������������

������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������

Anyway������������������������������d������������������������������������������������������������

����sorry���

• 小弟初黎步到,係忽然慶起,唔知規矩,得罪莫怪。

小弟年屆四十,有自己生意,其中一瓣係金融,唔係賣保險,唔係賣基金,乃係同上市公司合作,玩財技炒股、包銷、廚房等工作。先置聲明,我乜都唔識架,只係有幾個partners,都(曾經)係上市公司主席、CFO等,大鱷唔算係,中小鱷實有份。所以,佢地做刁,我要配合做下M&A、或將project包裝注入個殻之類粗重野。當然,我乜香都唔識,唔會自己郁手,有d同事幫手,我都係指下點下又老點下啦。

閒來就因為同上市公司做野,但又唔算係相關人士既關係,我自己就炒下股,炒過幾隻,最長只係揸過七個星期,最短兩日,因為上述既工作,尚幸從未損手,平手離場都冇,大部份都賺。真係祖先保祐。

待續。

• Anyway,講股,又講下女,朋友都成日問料,但我地做呢行,點會隨便講呢d,所以定下規矩,只比料靚女,大家賺錢又出黎搞下野,各取所需嘛。不過包生仔我唔做,輸錢勿插,有人比料,都要自己研究架。

巴打們就sorry,呵。

想聯絡請skype我。

• 呢度除時有broker自動比料啦,使鬼你咩又唔包生仔

• Hi,

I am also working in investment field, anyone would like to have some sharing pls email me , so that we can exchange wechat.

[email protected]

• 首先,我唔係broker,亦非來自任何證劵公司。上面post已經好清楚。

第二,我冇要求任何人先要做乜做物先,反而係大家研究,我只係因為背景關係,有d唔同料。

第三,包有人炒股包生仔架?可能係我低b,未聽過。

都係果句,信不信由你。

• There are tons of forums giving out the daily/near term watch list and their pick perform very well. Why you think we would like to fxxk you for stuff which is free in the market? There is free lunch and then there is no free lunch in the world.

Wake your fxxk up.

• it's your choice if you take or leave it. there is definitely liberal.

• Isn't my message text self explanatory enough? Dream on.

I hope other women won't fall for your lame deal.

• what is the deal? stupid person claimed there was a deal but i am not 100% what exactly the deal is?

anyway, go to pick those daily advice if you like and simply leave this if you don't like this. don't waste your time here if you don't find it is where you should be.

• It's in simple English and the message is very straight forward , it doesn't take a genius to understand it, does it? Whoever takes your bait can consider herself stupid.

• U have wechat?

• Did I get the msg correctly, that u want to "buy" sex in a sugar coated way???

This is hilarious, really.

• 又一招溝女,有錢比就話啫,又要自己攞錢又要比你刁。c9sin ! 白痴!

• Instead of paying for sex, the host is looking for someone gullible but hopeful to do him in exchange of some stock numbers which he probably snatches off somewhere on the net. And the best part is, he has put the disclaimer upfront that these (so-called insider) tips have no guaranteed yield on ROI.

• Hi Goddess

• This guy is just unbelievable. LOL

• i guess people are either offensive by nature or they simply can't read chinese. please, ladies and gents - no hint to say "exchange" is asked. sorry you got all wrong and tried to put your fxxking blame against people. all the message for this host is the tips are for ladies only. isn't that clear? when and where did it mention to "exchange"? making money and having fun are not an exchange - the only prerequisite is tips for ladies, period. for anything further, it's not part of the deal.

and whatever, clever folks, take it easy and relax. if you don't like the idea, go away and here is not for you for wasting your time.

• When I was 6, my father teach me what is commodity market and furthers, and the first stock I invest was Microsoft and I was only 9. The common topic for my family dinner every night is worldwide economic & finance. Unfortunately, we never believes in some shxt call "tips" or "hints". As we all know the profit will be impact in negative if the action "go to public" in advance, and in this case some one will be punish in finance prospective or......"damage in physical". So if you are really in this industry, I will strongly recommend you zip up your mouth, and you can still keep you dick. If you are not in the industry, please be a bit mercy, some ladies are working very hard for their day job, and they just want to get some comfort in here and a bit relax. They can't afford losing money in this way..

• as said, darknight, everybody has its choice and if what i proposed is not along your thought or life style, it's fine and i respect that. after all we intend to have fun from here, anyhow.

enjoy your evening.

• Any wechat for details?

• You are just full of shxt, just what 大家賺錢又"出黎搞下野,各取所需嘛" means? You don't treat us stupid, do you?

• Nothing can prevent this fxxking guy from touting

gals to bed.

Just to say " fxxk off"

• 幾撚有創意,九up幾個number 比人諗住有西小,你都壞撚左個腦先有甘撚膠創意,你真係當自己好撚聰明定當she女跌左個腦?

呂志和同我講內幕料,話隻27好撚平,買得過,現價3x唔怕買,跌穿30入貨溝淡,再跌再入再溝,一定炒反上去70皮…………不過就唔撚知幾時!你係咪諗住甘撚樣講扮派料牙?

• interesting post~

• 尚幸從未損手,平手離埸都冇,應該係100%賺,點解得反大部份賺?個小部份去咗邊?呢條數學題唔識計,定呢條係IQ題?

• IQ題

• can't believe there's a little bit sparks here, anyway here is a lady working in investment field as well.

feel free to drop me a msg and let's see if there are anything i can be of help la.

[email protected]

disclaimer: i am not a stock broker like those working in kgi, bright smart etc..

wechat: andyzhang1234

一句到尾,如人飲水,冷暖自知,合則來,不合則去。

• For those who bought in with those numbers I provided, they should have earned at least 50% in the past 2 weeks. I am not here for showing off but just let you know proper investment, nevertheless short terms, can make good money if you manage risk properly. I am not 股神, and no sure-win tips, just for sharing.

• i had some profits taking recently just in a part time basis.. hehe

rule no.1 : always manage your risk!

rule no. 2: don't be too greedy

hehe !

feel free to share: [email protected]

• princess meow - you are absolutely right about the 2 rules. glad you earn from your investment and wish you to keep it up. thanks for sharing more.