Young married woman looking for a SL

• I know it will be difficult but I like to give it a try.
    A young married woman in late twenties is looking for a caring, romantic and yet sex loving man to share life secretly and with no string attached.
    You must preferably between late twenties and not more than 40s.
    Please PM me here to start the journey to a long lasting love relationship. Please indicate your name, age, height and weight. If you don’t mind to share your profession and marital status, that will be awesome too.
    Only response to someone who is serious. If you are looking for fast food or ONS, please refrain from responding so as not to waste each other’s time.
    A bit of myself, I consider myself pretty, caring. My height is 165cm and never weighs heavier than 110lbs.

• 祝妳可以揾到妳想要嘅嘢

• Morning lady,

I am looking for the same relationship as you do.

Sorry that I cannot f8ind any any PM function here, I sm aged at mid 30s, mind if we know each other thru email first? [email protected], thanks for your sttention

• Hi morning

I'm a 36 married guy (168cm, 68kg) and would like to find a SL too.

I don't have a perfect outlook but I believe I know how to treat girl nice.

I would like to find back the feeling of love besides my marriage ,share happy and sad moment together.

Let's have a nice chat first and see how far can we go.

wechat/Skype: virtualslym

• Hi, Nice to Meet you. I am Jack. 5'6"150lb. 36 married engineer. My wechat anthonyyaucs.looking foforward to chat with you

• Hi guys,

Sorry that I am not aware there is no PM in she.com

Anyway, please give a brief introduction of yourself and your email.

At this stage, not to waste your time and my time, I shall only response through email if I feel your seriousness and sincerity.

• Thanks woman

My email address is [email protected]

Hope you have a great morning and everything goes smooth today

• Good morning, I am delightful to see your thread that must be one of the most eye catching ones in the board.

I am in my early 40s who would love to find a fun, friendly and interesting woman to spend time together, to share interesting conversation and a few laughs over dinner and drinks, see a movie, exercise, sightsee, so and so.....

I am medium built, 174cm, in the range of 70kg, and you will find me intelligent, fun and friendly, able to converse intelligently on most subjects (and able to talk absolute rubbish when the opportunity arises), and having a very dry sense of humour.

The catch is... I am married, too. I am not purely looking for romance but aiming to grasp the opportunity of the company of a right female.

I hope to hear from you soon who is also willing to take a leap of faith.

Please email me: [email protected]

• Hi there, I am seeking for a new SL as well. I had a SL for two years and we were very compatible in interests. We both had our other half but we managed to meet once per week. Unfortunately something happened and we had to split in good terms and I am now looking for a new SL relationship with a bright and smart lady to share moments and makeup the love feeling missed in the main relationship. If you are interested in me and like to discuss the issue further, please drop me an email accordingly. Have a nice day!!!

Email: [email protected]

• Morning Woman

Glad to see your information above

I am 38 and 175cm tall with around 155lbs.

Not sure why you wanna find a sl but I am keen to dig out whether we match with each other or not

Would like to tell you my job privately if you dun mind

[email protected]

thanks

• Hi, I am 39 years old, married, 178cm tall, not fat not thin, decent outlook and job, like movies

Hope we can be SL

Wechat: SY15536

Skype / e-mail: [email protected]

• Hi,

I am a married man in my early 40s. Although I am at the older range of your choice, I am still very fit, healthy and decent looking. I am also looking for a married lady to begin a discreet fun loving and exciting journey together. Ideally, we can meet on a regular and long term basis. I hope our relationship can be full of care and love as well as erotic and passionate sex. I am a considerate, caring and easy going person. I work and live on HK side. If this is what you are looking for too, please email me at [email protected]. This is also my skype account. hope to hear from you soon.

• hi

i am interested

here is my brief info:

36 male

5'9, 152 lbs

good looking and smart type (hav pic)

a compliance manager in a financial institution

car owner

wechat: dannykong15

• danny replied at 2015-03-09 11:52 am

---------------------------------------------------------------

hi

i am interested

here is my brief info:

36 male

5'9, 152 lbs

good looking and smart type (hav pic)

a compliance manager in a financial institution

car owner

wechat: dannykong15

===============================================================

sorry, my email is [email protected]

• Hi married

I am 33 years old, 180 cm tall,

160 lbs, average looking,

Please contact me

Phone or whatsapps

Waiting you

• Hi Young Married.

I'm seriously looking for a lover and develop in secret. I would like to have a specify one allow me to take care of, and allow her to feel that I'm concerning at her.

I'm at mid-30., nice personality and polite.

about 175cm height and 145lbs, c-man and gentle looking. But naughty in some way ^^

I like Movie, not sure is it your hobby too.

My WeChat is lakersteam and Skype is [email protected]

It is my honor to catch up with u later.

• Furthermore, I'm working in online marketing.

and not yetyet married.

• Hi Married. Let me briefly describe myself. I am at late 30s, normal look, not smoke, not tall nor fat (but taller and heavier than you). I ve a stable gf for yearz. I ve a stable job and run my startsup parttime, but dont need to worry as I ve plenty of time for a secret love affair and relationship. Don't have ways to PM you, plz drop me an email if you feel OK to explore each otherz more. [email protected]

• hi young married woman,

I can feel the loneliness and emptiness in your words. not in terms of pure sex need but lack of something spiritually. i am not sure if i share exactly the same feeling but being a married man with child, i could in certain extent understand you.

geting married means part of our life is settled. you'll have less sparks, less opportunity and uncertainty but more burden. its not as exciting and energetic as before.

i'd love to talk with married lady as there's some important thing in common to share with. I am 35, 5'10, 178lbs with a fit sports type body. I work in discipline force.

email: [email protected]

skype/wechat: vtmanman

• 我27,178高,64kg,地盤仔單身ok?

[email protected]

• Good afternoon, you can call me Dex and I am 36 years old married man, with 173cm and 150lb. I am profession on economic and engineering. I was study in States but I work with Europeans for over 10 yeas and living there for years, so I am not interested to the "fast food" culture.

What else you will like to know about me? Pls write me a email (my address is [email protected]). Hope to see you soon.

• A married designer that be interested seriously.

For more about me please visit wechat:machine52X12

Hope we click well..

Have a Great Monday.

• Hello lady,

here is a 32yro married 173 height profession, I am looking for the same that I would like to share my daily life with my precious partner. the reaction would take us higher. my skype is [email protected]

Time is short and i dont like to look back. Look forward hearing from you.

• Thank you guys for your responses.I am very busy now, so no time to read through and response.

Will find time to do it later, if not, tomorrow.

At this initial stage, i like to correspond using email, kindly take note.

• email: [email protected],I am 42 age office job,thin

• I really depise and feel annoyed at whoever impersonating my name to ask for payment. Please respect yourself. If this is not for you, stay out of here, do not try to be funny.

Have some basic manners, we are HK people, not those from somewhere else. Learn to respect others and your ownself.

• this happends everyday. get used to it. too many losers here

woman replied at 2015-03-09 3:12 pm

I really depise and feel annoyed at whoever impersonating my name to ask for payment. Please respect yourself. If this is not for you, stay out of here, do not try to be funny.

Have some basic manners, we are HK people, not those from somewhere else. Learn to respect others and your ownself.

• JoeMak replied at 2015-03-09 12:33 pm

Hi Young Married.

I'm seriously looking for a lover and develop in secret. I would like to have a specify one allow me to take care of, and allow her to feel that I'm concerning at her.

I'm at mid-30., nice personality and polite.

about 175cm height and 145lbs, c-man and gentle looking. But naughty in some way ^^

I like Movie, not sure is it your hobby too.

My WeChat is lakersteam and Skype is [email protected]

It is my honor to catch up with u later.

Hi, Young Married.

It is noted that you may contact by Email, my address also [email protected]

a good start as in communicate and sharing

• woman,

i am a married man. not really responding to what you are looking for at the first instance, but would like to start off with chats (if you're willing to, of course). sl relationship is not easy, in particular when both are married. caring and romantic moments are so limited and it's a luxury. i am not saying it's not possible, juz the chances are slim.

anyway, to response to your call, my email is [email protected]. write only if you are willing to spend time. all the best to your search. cheers.

• Hi Woman,

I have attached with my gf for many years, I am looking for a SL as what you described.....

My Details:

39 yrs old

175 cm

150 lbs

Decent look....

If you are interested, please feel free to add my Skype:

[email protected]

• 34/M 178tall 170lbs married too

c man, smart look, avg. in outlook

Please drop me an email on : [email protected]

• It is hard to find a matched SL relationship especially for 2 married people. I think a pair of SL mostly is to share the life and the feeling which cannot share with the other half. However, in our deepest mind we want someone who care.

I am at my early 40s, if you interest for further chat, please drop me a line on my email [email protected]

• A married designer

Age 40 height 170

Enjoy travelling, reading and painting,I'm looking for someone that could communicate freely,sharing not only joy but the darkness deeply within...seriously not ONS.I'll return you the pics by email.

Best,

L

[email protected]

• hi, Married

i am 40age, 176cm, own business in engineering company, also looking for a SL in here , am terminated SL relationship for six months around, can be match ur time easier, if u feel me the right one then pls add my wechat n skype are stressfree or [email protected] respectively, thank you.

• i m later 30s guy. do you mind if we can chat?

wechat: hellonbuddy

nice to meet u

• Hello guys,

Sorry that I dont have the time and opportunity yet to email you. That doesn't mean i am NOT interested.

Please be patient with me.

• That's ok woman, take your time and concentrate in your daily work first.

Choose a suitable guy and begin an interesting and unforgettable journey with him.

I recap my details below for your information. Let's have a nice chat if we have chance :)

Man replied at 2015-03-09 7:46 am

Hi morning

I'm a 36 married guy (168cm, 68kg) and would like to find a SL too.

I don't have a perfect outlook but I believe I know how to treat girl nice.

I would like to find back the feeling of love besides my marriage ,share happy and sad moment together.

Let's have a nice chat first and see how far can we go.

wechat/Skype: virtualslym

• Hi Married

I think I satisfy your requirements

Pls add my wechat or skype

wechat wolfman9394

skype [email protected]

Waiting for you

• woman replied at 2015-03-10 8:06 am

Hello guys,

Sorry that I dont have the time and opportunity yet to email you. That doesn't mean i am NOT interested.

okay...take ur time first..

• hi married

let wechat more...

luip888

• married

38,170, 65kg

wechat:garychan0503

pls add

• woman replied at 2015-03-10 8:06 am

Hello guys,

Take your time, everyone is busy after the CNY, and it should understand that married people need to "find" spare time. BTW, my info is at the 1st page of your thread. Have a nice day.

• hi married, may we chat? i am looking for similar relationship too. i am 33 yrs old. 170cm tall & 155lbs. look forward to receiving your email. my address. [email protected]

• Hi Lady

我都想可以同妳互相認識下

小弟資料:

唔靚仔唔太樣衰 識caring, 唔算romantic, 但sex loving :P

我都想有一段長d既秘密關係 有秘密唔俾得另一半知都可以同妳分享下

有時間email 我啦

男 36

高175

重70

結婚ed

• 一見有蝦條成班狗公走哂出嚟!

• hi married woman,

glad to read your post here. let me introduce myself first. i m joe and now in my late 30s. i m 175cm tall and 135lbs weight. i am an accountant, married and consider myself a decent, caring and smart-looking gentleman.

i would like to also look for a sl who has a mature mind and enjoy being cared. i believe feeling and communication are essential elements in building up such a relationship.

sounds u r very busy these days. take care and add oil.

my email is: [email protected] hope to receive your email and let’s start our journey from there. thanks.

• hi~married, i am ken, married, 34 years old, 180cn tall, and about 150 lbs, like doing gym, and playing ball, let's chat more through email...i would be great that both of us are married, and know the "rule of being SL"

[email protected]

• hello. I am mid 30 gentleman with 178cm height and 70kg, handsome look,i just broke upwith gf and seeking for a long term sl here . i am a decent and romanic person, not sex~oriented ane love to share.

my wechat/skype leock77.

• Hi Married,

I am Ken, pls add me at Wechat: kenjames12, anythings start from a conversation......