If there is any handsome tall strong guy available this coming weekend

• let's have a sweet dating and hot night. Please leave your Line ID and show your pic there. I am a 3x tall slim lady. 100% serious if we match.

• Wow, there must be a dozen of men. Haha

• skype:ganman23 wechat:kelviniu23 phone:51819874 line:poop66 kakao:stiong23

• HOT BUTTER replied at 2015-01-14 3:18 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, there must be a dozen of men. Haha

===============================================================

Who are you kidding with? Tall? maybe, Strong? maybe, handsome? I doubt it. Tall, strong and handsome guys on she.com? Not a fxxking chance!

• Gal replied at 2015-01-14 3:31 pm

HOT BUTTER replied at 2015-01-14 3:18 pm

Wow, there must be a dozen of men. Haha

Who are you kidding with? Tall? maybe, Strong? maybe, handsome? I doubt it. Tall, strong and handsome guys on she.com? Not a fxxking chance!

Well, handsome is really depends on your point of view. Sometimes, when a guy is confident, he looks attractive/ handsome to some gals too. And yes, there is always hope in this world. Like the thread owner's name. So think positive! Relax Gal haha

• I see many she guys, like you, get mixed up among confident, attractive and handsome. An ugly guy can be more attractive guy because he is confidence but he will become handsome to some just because he is confident? Hello? Besides, just because I don't think there are tall+strong+handsome guys on she.com doesn't mean I am not positive, I am just realistic.

Based on your response, I see may he guys are quite illogical too.

• Hello hope,

wechat ID : jjfans88

Please add, thanks !

• Gal replied at 2015-01-14 8:36 pm

I see many she guys, like you, get mixed up among confident, attractive and handsome. An ugly guy can be more attractive guy because he is confidence but he will become handsome to some just because he is confident? Hello? Besides, just because I don't think there are tall+strong+handsome guys on she.com doesn't mean I am not positive, I am just realistic.

Haha First of all, I do not represent all she.com guys here. I always think it is quit subjective to judge someone who is "handsome" or not. That's why I mention conifence can make guys look handsome. In fact some ladies think the same way too. Sorry if my statement offense you. Again Relax Gal. Dont be so serious, sometimes can make life more easier.

• HOT BUTTER replied at 2015-01-14 11:26 pm

Gal replied at 2015-01-14 8:36 pm

I see many she guys, like you, get mixed up among confident, attractive and handsome. An ugly guy can be more attractive guy because he is confidence but he will become handsome to some just because he is confident? Hello? Besides, just because I don't think there are tall+strong+handsome guys on she.com doesn't mean I am not positive, I am just realistic.

Haha First of all, I do not represent all she.com guys here. I always think it is quit subjective to judge someone who is "handsome" or not. That's why I mention conifence can make guys look handsome. In fact some ladies think the same way too. Sorry if my statement offense you. Again Relax Gal. Dont be so serious, sometimes can make life more easier.

Opps typo confidence

• James/HOT BUTTER, I am super calm and relaxed when I was pointing out that it's highly unlikely to find tall+strong+handsome guys on she. Funny you keep repeating yourself on being confident = handsome to some. Attractive =/= handsome, you are missing the while picture here.

• please add

[email protected]

• hi, hope, nice to meet you here, have you found your man here yet?

I am 39 but look younger than my real age, 181cm(6-ft), 165lbs,

tall, strong and fit, decent, well-educated, gentle and caring,

good feeling and communication are important,

let's see if we click or not

LINE: ray-skyline

• Host do u have wechat?