[Re-post] Seeking a serious stable SL who supports me

• Seeking a SL who supports me financially:

I'm only a normal c9, not young not model type... But am seeking hopefully a long term stable relationship if works well.. Pls leave your wechat contact, thanks

(Only serious offers will be considered! And please be respectful, after all it's mutual!)

• I am near 59

• I didn't say that I'm 'near 59' as the above reply, I think I know who you are and why you pretend to be me, it's ridiculous and leave me alone, thanks

• For those guys whom I contacted last time, they know how I look like and my approximate age, I'm in my early 30s, the first criteria I'm looking at is respect, it's sad that a guy thinks he's rich enough that he doesn't need to respect others or even to make fun by playing tricks

• Hi girl,

Add me msn/skype: [email protected]

thanks

• it is interesting to reading your thread here....

btw... if u do not mind, u can add my Wechat contact : 65728047

• Hi Icefire,

Nice meeting you here. I am also a married man in my early 40s. I am fit, healthy and clean. Decent looking, considerate and easy going. I am also looking for a nice married lady to be my stable and long term sp. I can provide support to the right lady. I will treat you with respect and hopefully we will have a lot of fun together at the same time. If interested Skype me [email protected]

• nice to meet u

my wechat: lamlamsteven

• Icefire replied at 2014-09-27 5:35 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't say that I'm 'near 59' as the above reply, I think I know who you are and why you pretend to be me, it's ridiculous and leave me alone, thanks

===============================================================

Hello, 我係女, 只係路過。。。

佩服你的勇氣,

Wish you luck!!!! ^^

• me replied at 2014-09-27 11:41 pm

Icefire replied at 2014-09-27 5:35 pm

I didn't say that I'm 'near 59' as the above reply, I think I know who you are and why you pretend to be me, it's ridiculous and leave me alone, thanks

Hello, 我係女, 只係路過。。。

佩服你的勇氣,

Wish you luck!!!! ^^

Thank you :)

• How much financial support do u expect?

• 每次幾千元嗰個?

• Hello Icefire,

I would like to chat see if match. Mature guy here, my wechat is holden396.

• 幾錢家用?

• hi c9, how o

• hi lady

tinlaw8880