Sharing the experience in public sex

• <font color="#cc99ff" size="5">Car sex is quite popular,however it isn't safe in Hong Kong.Any good suggestion?</font>

• <p><font size="3">I have tried in the carpark of Ocean Terminal. It is quite good a place. </font></p>

• <font size="3">I am thinking of the remote beach in Sai Kung where is only accessible by sea.<br /><br />The village was abandoned, no people live there</font>

• just take a glance, it is same as some pacific islands. The water is clear and the sand is tiny.

• Do you have skype?

• Personal don't like car sex
    <br>
    <br>Tried a few public sex and best was in fitting room

• I tried once  blow job in Fitting room in the brabd label fashion shop becos the Sales ladies was waiting outside. The shopping arcade was closed , and We hided in the fitting room of my GF'shop. While we were  making love, the security guard was patroling and looked into shop with his torch. We stopped immediately to aviod his suspicion. Our haert beated so fast and we were so excited....... Ha Ha............

• great sharing

• <font color="#cc99ff" size="3">I escosted my GF home and  went up to the Roof Top staircase in Mon Kok . My GF did the blow job for me while I was sitting on the last step reaching the rood floor. Suddenly we heard some sound ,I immediately pushed away my GF and I was hiding behind her , at the same time  my trousers was pulled downs and unzipped. There came two policemen for patrolling the mixed residential and Commercial bldg..We were questioned by policemen what we were doing there. We expained my GF was living in this building and we just chatted . Thank God, they didn't went further and took a glance at my trousers.<br /><br /><br />Ha HA Ha. It is pretty awesome</font>

• Dick693 replied at 2014-08-12 1:52 pm
    <br>---------------------------------------------------------------
    <br>[email protected]
    <br>===============================================================
    <br>
    <br>ur skype is not work

• winwin,<br /><br /><br />It is my email

• Dick693 replied at 2014-08-13 1:25 am
    <br>---------------------------------------------------------------
    <br>winwin,
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>It is my email
    <br>===============================================================
    <br>
    <br>then i email you?

• <p><font size="3">once there was typoon approaching & No8 hoisted up. I drived my car to Stanley Beach. I thought the beach was scarce of people. To my diappointed,there were many villagers and younger playing in the beach or walking to and fro.<br /><br />An idea came ti my mind, I climb up to the life guard stand. and it was unlocked. Then we climb up and we chat on the stand.<br /><br />I pulled my grilfriend dress and slipped down her panty, put my hard rod into her pussy. and jerked.<br /><br />It was very nice expereince. No one take heed of us.<br /><br />Not bad ! My GF was complaining on her wat back,becos my cum leaked out.<br /><br /><br />Ha Ha Ha</font></p>

• I tried one time in the water of the middle Bay. We huged and swim to deeper sea bed . It was a little difficulties in entering .Once the juice coming out lost the function of lubrication, Finally, We did it, <br /><br /><br />PS. many people would dive in the water to watch.<br /><br />HA HA  HA, This might be fast  fxxk.

• <font color="#cc99ff" size="3">I had experience while I was driving from peak to central, a girl did the blow job to me at night. It was dangerous for once you got accident, your little brother would be hurt.<br /><br />and on even road is better than up and down.<br /></font>

• <font color="#cc99ff" size="3">It was exciting</font>

• <p><font color="#cc99ff" size="3">You might never thought of what you could do on a rainy day. I went to the peak with my GFin the afternoon . We walk along the road from the peak tram,going up to the peak. Then we passed by a garden where there was long bench on the hill slope. we take a rest on the long bench. and chatted .Since it was a rainy day. The frog was thick. The vision was not good within 5 metre. I persudae my GF to do the blow job for me . The natural seclusion provided us from peepers.<br />and it was so exciting . </font></p>

• <font color="#cc99ff" size="3">I highly recomand a good place for Car Sex in the retreat of the Tai Tam Reservoir Road, It was too dark, and high security. no one disturb you.<br /><br /><br /></font>

• <p><font size="3">One of the good place, I think, not yet try...........<br /><br />left email I will send to you</font></p>

• nothing excited at all

• <font color="#cc99ff" size="3">The Pacific coffee on the 3 rd Floor of The One ( handicapped Lab.)</font>

• <font color="#cc99ff">Office sex is exciting. Anyone had experience</font> 

• <p><font color="#cc99ff" size="3"> about ten iat night, I haad date and we hanged in TSY. Suddenly the idea of Office sex came into my mind, I took my GF to the office for I sured there was anyone there, I found a place where is longest distance from the door becos once there was any colleage returning office occasionally.I ulled a chair and made a doggy position . I entered from behind. IMy haet beated so quick for fear that if I was discovered . The situation was very ambarassed My cum came very fast ans it was very easy to clean up.. there were no spot on the chair ,ecept a few drop on the floor. <br /><br /><br />who knew what it was. GIG GIG</font></p>

• just share,any good place suggest

• push

• push

• Hi

• Hi 女

• Hi...chat by wechat

• 嗨 女
    <br>JACKSO0826

• Dick693, no offense but reading your English really hurts my eyes. I remember you can type Chinese right?

• 屌你老母Dick693

• Gaile
    <br>
    <br>Sorry for using your exhausting effort to read
    <br>My writing.
    <br>
    <br>I couldnt type very fast in chinese. Please give more patient. I will exert my full effort in writing in chinese.