a casual chat for Janice & others

• its a thread for you or others who don't want to invade other's thread :)

• Thanks! That's very considerate of you to open this thread. How's it going?

• No Prob!! I'm pretty good except feeling a bit sleepy, bored, and hungry etc.. :) what about yourself?

• Good morning pass by

I hope you aren't sleepy or hungry by now. Heavy rains to kick start our Tuesday, please stay dry.

• Heavy raining in HK now?

• Trespasser

Yes it was quite heavy while I was leaving my message earlier, it has stopped now. Where you at? What's the weather like over there?

• It is still raining here in NT and the air is heavy and swampy...great for staying in bed type of day!

• freedom of expression = invasion ?

• Cloudy and pretty hot in Singapore now. Having a breakfast with Kaya toast and a cup of butter coffee, would you like to join?

• Wtf...

• Opps...... supposed to be a trespasser....LOL

• henry replied at 2014-06-17 9:42 am

---------------------------------------------------------------

It is still raining here in NT and the air is heavy and swampy...great for staying in bed type of day!

==============================================================

It seems to be clearing up a big, just hope we won't have rainy weather!

• 寒蕭公子 replied at 2014-06-17 10:01 am

Cloudy and pretty hot in Singapore now. Having a breakfast with Kaya toast and a cup of butter coffee, would you like to join?

Had Kaya toast once when my colleagues at the Changi Airport, it was alright. Don't remember trying the butter coffee though. Did it manage to wake you up?

• Trespasser replied at 2014-06-17 10:12 am

Opps...... supposed to be a trespasser....LOL

==============================================================Ummm and you have revealed your nickname or what? LOL

• Janice replied at 2014-06-17 10:12 am

henry replied at 2014-06-17 9:42 am

It is still raining here in NT and the air is heavy and swampy...great for staying in bed type of day!

It seems to be clearing up a big, just hope we won't have rainy weather!

Sorry let me try again:

It seems to be clearing up a BIT, just hope we won't have rainy WEEKEND!

• 莉婭Janice姐

小冰冰來認錯嘛! 千錯萬錯都是小冰冰一個人的錯, 不及其他人的, 要怪的請來怪小冰冰.

但就求求您, 求求莉婭姐您不要再鬧了, 也不要再裝成黑人來罵了, 也不要用黑人四處搗亂擾亂. 其他人是無故的!

要打要罵也來找小冰冰嘛. 小冰冰會乖乖的打不還手, 罵不還口, 任你處置! 就求求莉婭姐您出了那一口怨氣就罷手嘛, 好不好? 還是你要怎麼怎麼才能順心順意, 出那一口氣就告訴小冰冰嘛!

小冰冰敬愛的莉婭姐, 莉婭姐啊! 小冰冰也是為您想著才這說的嘛! 一口氣出不來, 心存怨恨, 憤怒, 對身體也不好. 怒火燒心是兩面刃, 傷人也傷己, 怒火燒出來, 自己也不好受嘛!

小冰冰自知惹毛了莉婭姐, 是小冰冰不好, 是小冰冰愛鬧玩. 就請莉婭姐大人大量, 原諒小冰冰年少無知一次嘛. 莉婭姐不同小冰冰哪小妹妹嘛, 閱歷深人生經驗也豐富, 也就像莉婭姐一直都說的, 莉婭姐不計較心胸廣! 是小冰冰不好, 弄得莉婭姐不順心, 小冰冰知莉婭姐是一時衝動的嘛, 回頭就沒事了, 就原諒小冰冰嘛.

小冰冰知道莉婭姐一直不明白為何小冰冰會戲弄莉婭姐的, 小冰冰就告訴您吧. 一大半是鬧著玩的, 是真的! 但著實也有小半是氣不過來, 嫉妒著莉婭姐的聰明伶俐! 小冰冰也瞎想多了, 想多了莉婭姐在跟小冰冰爭公子嘛! 是小冰冰的錯, 是小冰冰多心!

莉婭姐嘛, 您也知道嘛! 公子留給小冰冰的聯絡, 小冰後來發現了原來莉婭姐也加了公子. 後來, 莉婭姐又用中文跟公子溝通. 莉婭姐學得多快嘛, 由別扭的書面語到流暢表達, 再到心意情境情感, 如泣如訴, 就祇一會兒的功夫! 就是多聰明, 多智慧嘛! 小冰冰害怕了, 害怕了公子給莉婭姐搶了嘛! 一時情急, 也想歪了, 才來如此這般了嘛. 莉婭姐, 但是小冰冰也敬愛著莉婭姐談笑風生, 聰明美麗, 一大半的都是跟莉婭姐鬧著玩的. 就想莉婭姐心善大方, 不會跟小妹妹小冰冰計較嘛!

都是小冰冰不好, 小心眼小氣, 原諒小冰冰嘛!

還有, 小冰冰指天罰誓. 哪些黑人什麼什麼公子都不是小冰冰裝著來的!

公子, 你也想勸勸莉婭姐嘛, 她最聽你的! 火燒心真的不好嘛, 為著莉婭姐, 也來勸勸她好嘛?