looking for a guy with successful career and caring mind as my SL

• likewitty正食屎狗 成日抽水

呢條能樣有時用googe呢個名

• No worries. Haters will continue to hate, people who don't share the same values will continue to detest whatever you said or didn't say. No point in defending yourself or trying to get them to understand your POV, a total waste of time, really.

Our paths just happen to cross in the cyberspace and they aren't even your friends to begin with. We all are entitled to our very own opinions and preferred lifestyle, who are they to judge you?

• >>likewitty<<

hey asshoooooo.......we ain't attacking you. we try to warn the newbies

• Likewitty,

Forget aboutl those million words of yours, just clarify this.

Do you expect sexual favors in return for your hospitality?

• Of course, that is why I still always post in my nickname; I write for those who like my writing, n not for others (somehow they hate me n spend time making attacks).

Btw, thx for ur email that I have replied. I should not spoil others' thread which is not my intention in posting in this thread in the first place.

• edward snowden replied at 2014-06-16 7:09 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

>>likewitty<<

===============================================================

That's nice of you. Any more info on this guy? Thx

• Janice replied at 2014-06-16 7:06 pm

No worries. Haters will continue to hate, people who don't share the same values will continue to detest whatever you said or didn't say. No point in defending yourself or trying to get them to understand your POV, a total waste of time, really.

Our paths just happen to cross in the cyberspace and they aren't even your friends to begin with. We all are entitled to our very own opinions and preferred lifestyle, who are they to judge you?

if you have a life, stop wasting it with this chump

• Please take me as a newbie, do you mind telling me what's there to be aware of him?

My observation tells me there are always senseless cyber bully towards likewitty and I wonder what he has done to deserve special attention and treatment here? Please can you kindly enlighten me?

• Janice replied at 2014-06-16 7:06 pm

No worries. Haters will continue to hate, people who don't share the same values will continue to detest whatever you said or didn't say. No point in defending yourself or trying to get them to understand your POV, a total waste of time, really.

講咁多,你都係想呃飲呃食啫,扮哂高級!

• edward snowden replied at 2014-06-16 7:09 pm

>>likewitty<<

Thanks for reminding I missed a point in my previous thread:

5. Some attackers just want to believe I am a devious sex seeker in a nice disguise, n whose ultimate aim is only to cheat gals to bed. They feel good to place cyber heros, ignoring the fact that the ladies I write to are mature ladies with independent thinking. For those who will doubt me a bad guy just from the hostile comments, I'm afraid they are not the witty ladies whom I will like to talk with. ;)

• SAVE it for you WIFE

• Deborah replied at 2014-06-16 7:11 pm

Likewitty,

Forget aboutl those million words of yours, just clarify this.

Do you expect sexual favors in return for your hospitality?

He won't answer you on this one becaue it will crush all his "reasoning".

Dont be naive, in fact, he likes to date dumb ladies, ones who are easily mislead.

Of course, he wants sex in return for his dollars , no free lunch.

• 哈哈 replied at 2014-06-16 7:15 pm

Janice replied at 2014-06-16 7:06 pm

==============================================================

講咁多,你都係想呃飲呃食啫,扮哂高級!

Well it says a lot about your mentality in meeting new friends online and offline. Need I say more?

• Janice replied at 2014-06-16 7:25 pm

哈哈 replied at 2014-06-16 7:15 pm

Janice replied at 2014-06-16 7:06 pm

講咁多,你都係想呃飲呃食啫,扮哂高級!

Well it says a lot about your mentality in meeting new friends online and offline. Need I say more?

講中咗。

• Assuming likewitty is indeed someone who expects sexual favor in return, with that he is simply doing EXACTLY what these other she guys are doing on here, what differentiate him from them then?

Most importantly, it takes two to tango, right? I don't know him and no way I am trying to defend him, yet I always wonder why all this hostile attitude towards one guy in particular? I still don't get it.

• Janice replied at 2014-06-16 7:32 pm

Assuming likewitty is indeed someone who expects sexual favor in return, with that he is simply doing EXACTLY what these other she guys are doing on here, what differentiate him from them then?

Most importantly, it takes two to tango, right? I don't know him and no way I am trying to defend him, yet I always wonder why all this hostile attitude towards one guy in particular? I still don't get it.

Janice,

Pls see my elaboration above. I believe the points explained the case. Note also that it only takes a few guys to use multiple male n female alias to give an impression that there is wide-spread opinion.

• Janice, thing happens for a reason., he may have done something wrong or made some inappropriate comments towarded someone at the other threads?

• 長篇偉論 = 搵食卡樂B

收工

• passby replied at 2014-06-16 7:45 pm

Janice, thing happens for a reason., he may have done something wrong or made some inappropriate comments towarded someone at the other threads?

Agree. Since most of us are her simply to kill time and have fun, I just don't see why people should hang up against certain people out of kicks. Cyber bullying is so very immature and childish.

• Sorry many typos above, let me try again.

Agree. Since most of us are here to kill time and have fun, I just don't see why people should gang up against certain people out of kicks. Cyber bullying is so very immature and childish.

• yup, you got it.. anyway., you may simply ignore those comments anyway, it doesn't bother us to chat.

I believe you would have your own judgment right after a few chats w/ him :)

• I am not here to meet guys, like I mentioned to him in the email, the reason why I left message in this thread was because I am getting a bit sick of the cyber bullying going on here, simple as that.

• its okay., just suit yourself :) Im not here looking for anything neither., a casual/easy chat would make my day.. you still working?

• No, just surfing the net with my mobile phone.

• i see.., would you mind to chat in skype?

• If you don't mind, let's continue our chat in another thread, better not hijack yy's thread.

• yup, sure, let me create one for you now and we can chat tomorrow. :)

sorry YY.

• Janice replied at 2014-06-16 8:45 pm

If you don't mind, let's continue our chat in another thread, better not hijack yy's thread.

wise decision

• dear yy,

i m male in age 33, height 180 cm n weight 80kg, well educated, non smoker, decent n neat appearance with sense of humor. white collar. for my career, i hope you have time to discuss with me n state out is it sucessful or not. my email : [email protected] i hope we can chat soon. thanks yy.

• Hi yy 38 decent good looking gentleman, good looking, swimmer and athletics body build 1.73m, self employed and avaliable in anytime in my own schedule, add me and lets have chat ? have a drink and more? Wechat: JH44184

• hi yy,

I'm 38/m, 6ft tall and ok gd looking, pls add my wechat

kc1976

• I think I'm successful and charm, 32 yr old ABC, 5'10", Chinese/Korean blood now working in HK. WeChat me: superviva

• i am 39,179cm, wechat: youichicheung

• I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. Mentorbox review

• I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. Infinite Income Plan Review

• Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!.. Mentorbox review

• A great website with interesting and unique material what else would you need. Infinite Income Plan Review

• I don’t think many of websites provide this type of information. Mentorbox review

• I was taking a gander at some of your posts on this site and I consider this site is truly informational! Keep setting up.. Infinite Income Plan Review

• Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post. scamrisk

• Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work! scamrisk

• It has fully emerged to crown Singapore's southern shores and undoubtedly placed her on the global map of residential landmarks. I still scored the more points than I ever have in a season for GS. I think you would be hard pressed to find somebody with the same consistency I have had over the years so I am happy with that. scamrisk

• You actually make it look so easy with your performance but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never comprehend. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it! scamrisk