Quotes & Thoughts

• Don't waste words on people who deserve your silence. Sometimes the most powerful thing you can say is nothing at all. ~Mandy Hale~

• the best feeling comes when you realise that you are perfectly happy without the people you thought you needed the most

• The best feeling is that when you finally found the one you long for...

• The best thing is that you know you don't need anything...

• Learning to let go is often a tough lesson in life. When one has to consider whether to use words or silence, the emotions are there; perhaps it is when one can face him or her at ease again without particular feelings can we know we have successfully let go.

• The best thing is that it doesn't really matter anymore ...

• Two of the most infamous guys are here but still no reply so far...

• Don't waste time on the 9up bitches who have stink cxxts.

• Depends on what you are looking for. Anyway I'm sorry that you have already wasted you time in making a reply LOL

• am I wasting my time on my secret bf(lover)?

• Faith means that you have peace even you don't have all the answers ~Joyce Meyer~

• FUXK THE FREE WORLD

• Faith, noun, 1. complete trust or confidence

Concise Oxford English Dictionary

• No more thoughts and troubles and back to normal, right?

• in French, you don't say "I miss you", instead, you say "tu me mangues" which means "you are missing from me" I love that.

• 依然心事重重?

中國人直頭唔會講出口啦:p

• mango mango... 唔怪得google translate唔work啦...

tu me manques

• Speak only when your words are more beautiful than the silence. ~Arabic Proverb~

• )

• Go, eat your bread with joy, and drink your wine with a merry heart,for God has approved what you do.~Ecclesiastes 9:7~

• 現 時 伯 利 城 有 的 是 戰 鬥 痕 , 和 涉 及 種 族 宗 教 的 仇 恨 。

日 期 : 2000 年 12 月 25 日

「 在 伯 利 的 野 地 , 有 牧 羊 的 人 , 夜 間 接 更 次 ,看 守 羊 群 ; 有 主 的 使 者 來 到 他 們 旁 邊 , 主 的 榮 光 四 面 照 他 們 」 這 是 新 約 聖 經 對 第 一 個 平 安 夜 的 描 述 。 那 時 的 伯 利 城 是 個 平 和 、 恬 靜 的 山 城 , 沒 有 熙 來 攘 往 的 商 旅 , 也 沒 有 刁 斗 森 嚴 的 堡 壘 、 軍 營 , 有 的 是 小 鎮 的 牧 民 、 簡 樸 的 客 店 。 但 也 正 是 在 這 樣 一 個 小 小 的 山 城 , 誕 下 了 和 平 、 希 望 的 新 象 徵 。 哀 傷 與 痛 心 只 可 惜 , 二 千 年 後 的 平 安 夜 , 伯 利 城 有 的 是 火 箭 炮 襲 擊 的 痕 、 有 的 是 種 族 、 宗 教 的 仇 恨 、 有 的 是 鐵 腕 的 鎮 壓 、 有 的 是 年 輕 人 的 葬 禮 。 和 平 與 希 望 彷 彿 都 捨 伯 利 而 去 , 這 實 在 是 令 人 哀 傷 及 痛 心 的 情 況 。 伯 利 從 一 個 寧 靜 的 小 山 城 變 為 槍 火 衝 突 無 日 無 之 的 亂 窩 , 當 然 是 以 色 列 與 巴 勒 斯 坦 人 五 十 年 衝 突 的 結 果 。 說 是 以 巴 衝 突 , 不 如 說 是 以 色 列 人 鎮 壓 巴 勒 斯 坦 人 更 符 合 事 實 ; 因 為 在 以 色 列 立 國 時 , 原 來 的 協 議 是 讓 巴 勒 斯 坦 同 時 立 國 的 , 結 果 由 於 以 色 列 人 軍 力 較 強 , 把 原 本 撥 給 巴 勒 斯 坦 人 的 地 方 大 部 分 佔 領 了 , 再 加 上 以 後 歷 次 中 東 戰 爭 都 是 以 色 列 得 利 , 於 是 大 批 的 巴 勒 斯 坦 人 成 為 以 色 列 佔 領 區 的 居 民 , 受 到 種 種 的 限 制 、 壓 迫 。 若 果 說 , 猶 太 人 是 二 次 大 戰 時 被 剝 奪 、 被 殘 害 的 民 族 , 那 二 次 大 戰 後 , 巴 勒 斯 坦 人就 代 替 了 猶 太 人 成 為 被 剝 奪 的 民 族 , 而 剝 奪 他 們 的 則 是 猶 太 人 ! 這 也 是 為 甚 麼 多 年 來 巴 勒 斯 坦 人 不 斷 透 過 「 城 市 游 擊 戰 」 式 的 突 襲 、 自 殺 式 襲 擊 以 至 純 粹 宣 洩 式 的 擲 石 暴 亂 , 反 抗 以 色 列 國 特 別 是 以 色 列 軍 隊 的 鎮 壓 。 只 可 惜 強 弱 實 在 太 懸 殊 了 , 巴 勒 斯 坦 人 擲 的 是 石 頭 、 以 色 列 士 兵 發 射 的 卻 是 導 彈 、 火 箭 炮 。 沒 多 久 前 , 電 視 新 聞 上播 出 一 對 巴 勒 斯 坦 父 子 被 包 圍 、 被 射 殺 的 影 片 , 那 位 父 親 無 助 地 央 求 停 止 射 擊 , 希 望 救 回 兒 子 的 性 命 , 結 果 還 是 救 不 了 , 最 後 雙 雙 死 在 以 軍 的 槍 彈 下 。 這 令 人 激 憤 , 傷 痛 的 一 幕 , 相 信 不 少 人 還 有 印 象 , 而 這 樣 的 一 幕 也 充 分 反 映 了 巴 勒 斯 坦 無 助 、 無援 的 處 境 。 我 們 希 望 , 像 那 樣 的 衝 突 、 那 樣 無 情 的 射 殺 不 要 再 發 生 , 要 做 到 這 一 點 , 關 鍵 在 於 以 色 列 要 拿 出 勇 氣 及 決 心 來 , 承 認 巴 勒 斯 坦 人 自 主 及 立 國 的 權 利 、 容 許 他 們 有 自 主 立 國 的 空 間 ; 否 則 , 不 僅 以 色 列 人 與 巴 勒 斯 坦 人 的 衝 突 不 會 平 息 , 反 而 會 不 斷 升 級 , 令 以 色 列 的 平 民 也 享 受 不 到 和 平 及 正 常 過 生 活 的 權 利 。 我 們 期 望 在 新 一 輪 的 以 巴 和 談 中 , 雙 方 能 真 正 取 得 進 展 , 為 解 決 宿 怨 走 出 實 質 的 一 步 。 只 有 當 以 巴 的 宿 怨 得 到 化 解 , 伯 利 才 可 能 回 復 到 平 和 、 寧 靜 的 面 貌 , 才 可 能 像 每 一 個 聖 誕 那 樣 成 為 和 平 與 希 望 的 新 生 地 。

• 來自蘋果日報

• "The seeds of great discoveries are constantly floating around us, but they only take root in minds well prepared to receive them." - Joseph Henry

• Focus on what makes you happy, and do what gives meaning to your life”

― Barry Schwartz, The Paradox of Choice: Why More Is Less

• “I have the feeling of this completely alternative person I should have become. There was another life that I might have had, but I'm having this one.” ~Kazuo Ishiguro~

• 本來無一物, 何處惹麈埃

• we have a choice not never the final say in our destination....

• "Companies are really keen to let people know that children are not involved in cutting and polishing stones, but if you take one step back the stone is being dug out of the ground by children."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/4070746.stm

• One of the most useful quote should be Murphy's laws

"If anything can go wrong, it will"

• “Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”

― Dr. Seuss

• "I don't care if I fall as long as someone else picks up my gun and keeps on shooting."

Che Guevara

• "good luck with whatever you do"

- SEB

The last words I heard from him

• 「他們卻沒有想過,他們祈禱感謝,其實是要求耶神扭曲自然規律遷就他們的懦弱和無知,他們要的都不是一個公道的神 -- 逃過海嘯的感謝神拯救,也是感謝神不去就那些被海嘯吞噬的人, 為食物感謝神"賜食物. 潔淨食物", 也同樣是感謝神不把清潔食物給非洲的飢餓的人 -- 感謝是諷刺 -- 他們憑咩認為神要特別照顧自己 -- 全部是夜郎自大而已.」

http://hkatheist.blogspot.hk/2011/04/blog-post.html

• Life has a way of testing a person will,either by having nothing happen at all or by having everything happen at once.~Paulo Coelho~

• "There is always a gap between intention and action"

- Veronika Decides to Die

Actually I just remember that I don't like this story LOL

• "Another "innovation" for 2004 was the so-called "electoral tourism", the mass transport of activists by bus and special trains from one polling station to another for repeat voting."

- Ukraine's Orange Revolution

• Copy board

• me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain't you! You're better than that!

• the strongest factor for success is self-esteem, believing you can do it, believing you deserve it, believing you will get it.

• "Don't let it upset you, just start again"

- Donna Williams

• sometimes one creates a dynamic impression by saying something and sometimes one create as significant an impression by remaining silent.Everyday do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow.

• "Every Day is a New Day."

- The Old Man and the Sea

This book is kind of boring LOL

• The first sentence is from Dalai Lama, but the last one is not? I just know that they have 農奴制 when Dalai is still in control of Tibet.

• Give love when you want to withhold, reach out to others when you are tired and want to eat, serve when you want to be serve, and, help others when you yourself are hurting. Is this spirit of Christianity? not to mention of Tibetan Buddhism.

• If Dalai really allowed 農奴制 when he was in power, then I will not consider him as a good guy.

Everybody has his/her own interpretation of god/bible and some people can start killing in the name of god. The spirit of a religion is one thing, what the followers actually do is another thing. I wonder if religions bring more harm than good...

• The Paradoxical Commandments

by Dr. Kent M. Keith

People are illogical, unreasonable, and self-centered.

Love them anyway.

If you do good, people will accuse you of selfish ulterior motives.

Do good anyway.

If you are successful, you will win false friends and true enemies.

Succeed anyway.

The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow.

Do good anyway.

Honesty and frankness make you vulnerable.

Be honest and frank anyway.

The biggest men and women with the biggest ideas can be shot down by the smallest men and women with the smallest minds.

Think big anyway.

People favor underdogs but follow only top dogs.

Fight for a few underdogs anyway.

What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight.

Build anyway.

People really need help but may attack you if you do help them.

Help people anyway.

Give the world the best you have and you'll get kicked in the teeth.

Give the world the best you have anyway.

http://www.paradoxicalcommandments.com/

• probably too much for me. :P

Morality is not the doctrine of how we may make ourselves happy, but how we may make ourselves worthy of happiness.~Immanuel Kant~

• Just a concept, an idea. I guess nobody can follow those rules 100% LOL

I guess morality has nothing to do with happiness

morality: noun

1. principles concerning the distinction between right and wrong or good and bad behaviour

- Concise Oxford English Dictionary

• In the Russian port city of Rostov-on-Don two men were having a beer this weekend and talking about the philosophy of Immanuel Kant (of course), when something went terribly wrong. An argument broke out, critical reason went out the window, and one man ended getting shot with rubber bullets. He’s in the hospital with non life-threatening injuries. The shooter now faces up to 10 years in jail, where he’ll have lots of time to ponder Kant’s theories.

not everyone would agree with what Kant's said, no doubt its convincing to the ordinary people like me and you.