Let's meet. Today. Shall we?

• Day off and trying to meet some new friends!

I know this is random! But......anyone free to meet up this afternoon? Let's talk and have a coffee or more......

26 year old, good looking, 175cm tall and good shape & size......heheee

Waiting for u at WeChat

• Good morning young_latte,

Your profile could be too good to scare off guys ;)

Like you, I am on leave today, and thus although I am a late 40s guy who is outside your age band and only 171, I suppose I may still be good enough for sharing a relaxing chat over afternoon latte, of course, the pre-requisite is if you may be interested :)

• Young latte I remember you are a guy right?

• nice profile for a lady... and alluring invite.

too bad I am not free today. hehe

• Mocha replied at 2014-03-05 11:24 am

---------------------------------------------------------------

Young latte I remember you are a guy right?

===============================================================

Haha, thanks Mocha, I forgot my latte this morning LOL

As usual, when I have time to write on this site, it's usually because I have too many stuff behind my mind and gets silly.

Wish young latte meets his pretty latte today :)

• likewitty replied at 2014-03-05 11:29 am

Mocha replied at 2014-03-05 11:24 am

Young latte I remember you are a guy right?

=============================================================

Haha, thanks Mocha, I forgot my latte this morning LOL

As usual, when I have time to write on this site, it's usually because I have too many stuff behind my mind and gets silly.

Wish young latte meets his pretty latte today :)

==============================================================

No worries. Just wonder what a man in his late 40 has in common with a lady in her mid 20s? I see you want out now, what difference it will make if latte is indeed a guy instead of a gal, and that you are indeed interested in a causal chat over coffee?

• we play 3 P last month, I remember you.

u are Gay

• ==============================================================

No worries. Just wonder what a man in his late 40 has in common with a lady in her mid 20s? I see you want out now, what difference it will make if latte is indeed a guy instead of a gal, and that you are indeed interested in a causal chat over coffee?

===============================================================

It's a pleasant and interesting learning to meet ppl from different backgrounds, different age, different jobs, different education, different cultural backgrounds. It is about the differences, and not the similarities. It helps me keep my open-mindedness and hopefully delay my dementia LOL

I won't meet guys to avoid mis-understanding (haha, I think very few guys will be comfortable to meet prospective guys to genuine casual chats), and besides, an inherent differences between man and woman is that woman is happy to share and talk, but guys are not.

• Sorry guys and girls, I.am a young man.

Besides, I never tried 3P, 1 on 1 is good enough for me.

And, I have gay friends plus I know I.am NOT gay. Stop making a big fuss on homosexuality.

• I won't meet guys to avoid mis-understanding (haha, I think very few guys will be comfortable to meet prospective guys to genuine casual chats), and besides, an inherent differences between man and woman is that woman is happy to share and talk, but guys are not.

==============================================================

It really depends the individual and the interaction between the people. Some people tend to take a longer time to warm up before opening up than the others, that's all.

Anyway latte good luck to your search for random coffee mate, have a nice day.

• Thank you Mocha =)