whate should I do? I moved out because of my heart has only my sl turned to be fb but he is married

• and will never divorce . what should I do and what can I do?

• fb = bf

I am very 辛苦cos always worry that I will be the one who left aside at the end ..

• 做小三囉

• Mike replied at 2014-03-01 6:21 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

做小三囉

===============================================================

又唔係

• find another man to replace him

many men

• help,

Your situation is a common development in many relationships - pain comes when expectations change, but unfortunately the new expectations are not workable or realistic. There are always exceptions, but people hate to accept the more likely and realistic outcomes.

In a way, it means your fate with him is doomed to come to an end. It's better to let go and move on, otherwise some day you will find out you are unwise to drag on something that only creates more unhappiness for your life, for something silly and not worth at all.

Be cheered, smart, and good to yourself ;)

• how to let go if I m loving him?

• help replied at 2014-03-02 6:19 pm

how to let go if I m loving him?

No idea how old u are, but I guess u are relatively still young.

Love and relationship is just one aspect of Life, though an important one. Like other important aspects of Life, we try to learn to manage them, and not being controlled and driven by them.

Learn to Let Go is a mindset and skillset; we get better when we are more experienced. There are ppl who want to commit suicide after breakup with their 1st love, and years after, they know how silly they were. Like your case, it's only you let yourself drill into that crazy love; no matter how good he is, or is not, if you want to pick negative points about him, he can be a shxtty guy easily, as easily as the process that makes you feel you are so helplessly devoted to him.

Learn to enjoy in Love, and Man, and not let Love, or Man, crush you in pain. Add oil, u can do it --- think about how imperfect he is (ask ur gal friends and I bet they are good to list 193+ shxtty points of him in an evening chat, and equally if you start to appreciate other guys around you, in a broader sense than just the sweet words n infrequent nice acts and care to you, soon I guess you may realize he does not worth it.

Go find your gal friends for a drink and ask for their help with the 193+ list la ;)

• likewitty replied at 2014-03-02 6:55 pm

help replied at 2014-03-02 6:19 pm

how to let go if I m loving him?

No idea how old u are, but I guess u are relatively still young.

Love and relationship is just one aspect of Life, though an important one. Like other important aspects of Life, we try to learn to manage them, and not being controlled and driven by them.

Learn to Let Go is a mindset and skillset; we get better when we are more experienced. There are ppl who want to commit suicide after breakup with their 1st love, and years after, they know how silly they were. Like your case, it's only you let yourself drill into that crazy love; no matter how good he is, or is not, if you want to pick negative points about him, he can be a shxtty guy easily, as easily as the process that makes you feel you are so helplessly devoted to him.

Learn to enjoy in Love, and Man, and not let Love, or Man, crush you in pain. Add oil, u can do it --- think about how imperfect he is (ask ur gal friends and I bet they are good to list 193+ shxtty points of him in an evening chat, and equally if you start to appreciate other guys around you, in a broader sense than just the sweet words n infrequent nice acts and care to you, soon I guess you may realize he does not worth it.

Go find your gal friends for a drink and ask for their help with the 193+ list la ;)

I m 4x n married. I can't find any bad things on him except for his unfaithful to his wife...:,(

• ===============================================================

I m 4x n married. I can't find any bad things on him except for his unfaithful to his wife...:,(

Of course la, you are the one who let yourself fall into the dark hole. Thus, I ask you to consult your other gal friends and then be open-minded and reconsider their viewpoints and not defend for your man, as you should not in this case.

Um, if your friends have already though you hopeless, you may consider to make a list of his good points here, and let the many experts in this forum give their comments, and I assure you many are v good in giving negative comments ;)