Looking for female SL for intimate sex

• Hello, I am a married guy in my thirties. I am searching for a decent lady to be my SL who loves intimate sex. I am not just looking for sex, I am also looking for someone who I can connect to, a soulmate, or spiritual partner as well. At the end of the day, sex without feeling is no fun. Sincerely looking for an on going SL relationship with a nce lady. Looking forward to chat with you more. My email/ skype is. [email protected]

• any criteria?

• she replied at 2014-02-24 9:57 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

any criteria?

===============================================================

Hi she, if u have interest of looking for intimate encounter with a nice guy, let's chat more privately. Do you have Skype or Wechat??

• may i know your age and a bit background?

i have line

• she replied at 2014-02-24 10:03 pm

may i know your age and a bit background?

i have line

Thx for your response. I am in my late 30s, nice built, good education background, gentle, caring, non-smoking. Keen on knowing an elegant and pleasant lady to enjoy the sweet and intimate moment together.

Sorry that I don't have Line. Do you have Skype or Wechat??

• don't have Skype…. or we chat…

• she replied at 2014-02-24 10:09 pm

don't have Skype…. or we chat…

How about communicate in email?? Mind to send me your brief introduction to email : [email protected]

Thx

• Hi there, here is my details. I m 35 years old, good looking, and caring. I am 5'9 tall and fit. Ideally, looking for someone who I can talk to daily, and enjoy sex. Basically, a soulmate plus bedmate. My email is the same as skype account. [email protected]

• Any decent ladies interested?