lunch mate

• any lady is up at the moment and ready for lunch in 1 hr time.  We can have lunch together say around Conrad?  May I know if there is the "SHE" out there up already and have time for this afternoon?

• dinner tonight?

• first of all, its so impressive to see someone here looking for a lunch mate not a fxxk buddy. Bear it little deeper,you are not dress in uniform and you are not trader. Its human quality troubled me to prevent such mess. Where is your blackberry?

• sally replied at 2014-02-19 6:52 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

first of all, its so impressive to see someone here looking for a lunch mate not a fxxk buddy. Bear it little deeper,you are not dress in uniform and you are not trader. Its human quality troubled me to prevent such mess. Where is your blackberry?

===============================================================

• Press too fast... Sally has assume too much. Maybe Peter is a trader and he has a Blackberry.. lately the trader like to act as Superman and flying down from the roof.... PP2 is some 6x floors.. can be exciting

• sally

morning. There are not that many blackbeery in all ibankers. Too bad we have those bad quality brokerage houses and investment banks invaded by the Mainland and other Asian names. Therefore, the assumption of BB may not be realized.

However, you are right. I am in that arena

• anyone for lunch?

• Good afternoon all. Everything moving ok?

• Peter

Not busy today? Things aren't really moving at my end, it kind of sxxk if you ask me.

• C. How are you? So you are Colt?

• Peter

I am ok. Sorry not Colt, my very first to this thread was made at 236pm. How is your Monday so far?

• C

things rolling but not that smooth. trying to iron out the material on my side and I am trying tos ee if there anything I can make to make a breakthru

You? What are you up to?

• Hopefully things will work out just fine eventually. Me? Not much, just getting a bit bored here. Thank God I am still alive and kicking though.

• certainly. Things were not that bad. just we did not have the power to make all the changes

and we are trying to see what we can do to live under the current situation.

• sorry was talking to a client while tpying. just trying to see what I can do with my job and at the same time try to find someone to talk to distract myself from the pain. like taking coke to get away

• I hope things at work aren't too tricky and that you are not expected to come up with any quick fix anytime soon. I believe most of us on here are looking for distraction, so no worries.

If you could leave everything behind and be anywhere at this moment, where would you wanna be Peter?

• C

on bed. at least cna get some time to refresh my brain.

Otherwise, would love to take a break and travel to Japan but I know I cant cos just too many obligations at teh moment.

The closest I can go will be macau or Shenzhen....just one day

• Sounds like you are indeed under alot of stress, as your choice is still within 4-5 hours from HK. :)

On a brighter note, it's already 15:50, soon your work day will be over before you know it. Hang in there Peter, for sure you will be able to hug your bed in a matter of hours.

• C

thats very optimistic. However, not that easy. Cos I will still be working from home despite I need to take care of my family. Things are rolling but will need lots of input to maintain.

And you? Mind to tell me something about yourself?

• Still looking for lunch mate?

• looking for Sex mate

• Me? Just a random soul who just happens to swing by this quiet but beautiful Monday afternoon.

• Lucy replied at 2014-02-24 4:00 pm

Still looking for lunch mate?

I want both lunch and sex mate

• C

sure. this Monday afternoon is pleasent with good sunshine and warm weather. However, again, I cant find the right timing to go out cos I am stuck with all those work. Am trying to see what I can get out off.

And you? What can you do in good weather? Strolling in a park? or?

• Oops, so you closed the lunch mate issue, right?

• Lucy replied at 2014-02-24 4:38 pm

Oops, so you closed the lunch mate issue, right?

its obvious that he wants sex mate as well as lunch mate!

• It seems you are the "real" thread owner.

• Are you working on a project? When will it come to.an end? One can't possibly be busy all the time, or it indicates there are certain issues either in time management, or simply efficiency.

Strolling along the park after a cup of coffee will be the perfect way to enjoy the beautiful weather.

• Lucy replied at 2014-02-24 4:45 pm

It seems you are the "real" thread owner.

hes not chatting to you, you are better off waiting for his answer, stupid boooooossssssss!

• b replied at 2014-02-24 4:49 pm

Lucy replied at 2014-02-24 4:45 pm

hes not chatting to you, you are better off waiting for his answer, stupid boooooossssssss!

It is very kind of you. Thx.

• lucy

well the date is passed. but we can set up another date. just up to your time and my schedule. Any purposal?

• Lucy replied at 2014-02-24 4:51 pm

b replied at 2014-02-24 4:49 pm

Lucy replied at 2014-02-24 4:45 pm

It is very kind of you. Thx.

my pleasure lucy!!!

• Any chance that you will go to wanchai to have lunch?

• C

Well. that;s not the time management issue as I have been piling up with different projects but all operating under myself. Cos I cant find the right person to share with me at the moment and I cant outsource that also for privacy issues.

I would love to holding s coffee mug and strolling udner the sun

• lucy

sure. when would you like that to happen?

• Peter replied at 2014-02-24 5:01 pm

lucy

sure. when would you like that to happen?

Suddenly come across my mind, have time to dinner?

• Lucy

you mean tonight? A bit rush. When you wanna to meet up in Wanchai?

• Peter replied at 2014-02-24 5:18 pm

Lucy

you mean tonight? A bit rush. When you wanna to meet up in Wanchai?

Of course not tonight. How about Thursday? Do you have wechat?

• sure.

add me at +852 6556 9458

or you can pass me your wechat so we can add to each other

• Peter replied at 2014-02-24 5:47 pm

sure.

add me at +852 6556 9458

or you can pass me your wechat so we can add to each other

I have added but could not see you have whatsapp.

I don't prefer to leave my wechat here.

• pls send me mail at doesmatterwhen @ yahoo.com

and send me your wechat details. I have problems get someone add me today as well for business

• Peter replied at 2014-02-24 5:00 pm

C

Well. that;s not the time management issue as I have been piling up with different projects but all operating under myself. Cos I cant find the right person to share with me at the moment and I cant outsource that also for privacy issues.

I would love to holding s coffee mug and strolling udner the sun

==============================================================

It isn't easy getting your hands all tied up when the plate is full. Let's hope the right person will come along soon. Thought the market is up and running after the CNY now?

• C

The market is very lousy but I am manage to work soemthing out. However, I have just too many projects made by myself and I am working on them at the same time

• Low response rate or lack of quality candidates? How long have you been trying to hire someone?

• how old are you ?

• connie, can u be dinner mate?

• C

well. this is not a HR project but on financing and project financing. I am working more like on lending and equity financing. HOwever, many companies are now very wicked and not honest. And I need to run around for different prokjects to get the right candidate

• C

Good morning. Things are rolling qucik and I have actually more than 5 projects on hand at the moment but noone can really help out on privacy issues and certainly I could not find the right person to help out on those projects at work

• Good morning Peter,

You are up early, caught any worms? 5 projects on the plate, with the same or different completion timeline? Hopefully you are not eating more than you can chew.

You keep mentioning about the privacy issue and the difficulty in finding the right person. What is right for you?

• C

good morning. How are you doing?