<br>===============================================================
    <br>
    <br>我都有興趣想知^^

• 版主唔好意思,我先答一答
    <br>
    <br>5'9, 65kg, decent outlook

• To all lady...
    <br>
    <br>he is a lair, don't believe him. I met with him about a month before, cos I need to get urgent money, then I sent a mail to him.....then my terrible experience is start from here....
    <br>
    <br>actually he is a 45 or more, ugly man only, he said he will give HK$10000 to me, but I need to play with him for a whole night.....
    <br>
    <br>Finally, I accepted his offer and met with him in the street. He told me he will transfer the money to me, after that he requested me to check form ETC, I found my account to get HK$ 10000, then I followed him to goto his home.
    <br>
    <br>He is a mad guy in sex, he played with me many toys, SM, use a fruit to my pussy and ate it directly......I felt terrible with him and want to discuss with him for give up....
    <br>
    <br>however, he said that he can give me HK10000 more, but need to take a sex photo and fxxk my axxhole....at the eng, I need money to solve my problem, then I accepted and played with him...
    <br>
    <br>my nightmate is commenced....in other day of morning, I said I need to go and requested him to give me the additional money, he said that he will transfer to me after wake up.....then I gone alone
    <br>
    <br>when I went to ETC to take the money, I found that the HK10000 is disappeared, then I called to bank....finally the lady told me that this is the wrong transfer, then the bank stopped the processing.....then I got nothing form him....
    <br>
    <br>I called him for that, he told me he have my sex photo and trade record, if I call police, then he will posted my photo to my office and net....
    <br>
    <br>I become upset and worry about that, so I do nothing for him.....but he sent a mail to me, left messenger to me and request to provide free sex to him again & again....
    <br>
    <br>I think I am not only one to lie by him, so don't believe him.......

• 羅厚X 出沒??

• hlife1234 replied at 2014-01-22 3:20 pm
    <br>---------------------------------------------------------------
    <br>因為所有關係會快點build-up到
    <br>"因為所有關係會快點build-up到" 對應晒gal講既野!!~正仆街
    <br>

• 用得自己身體搵錢, 就梗係收現金啦, 邊有人會接受過數架

• 我比夠兩萬蚊你,你比我同我斑sis打九你個人渣,deal?

• cindy replied at 2014-01-22 5:22 pm
    <br>wendy replied at 2014-01-22 5:00 pm
    <br>外形係點?幾高?
    <br>
    <br>我都有興趣想知^^
    <br>靚仔就話0者...應該唔係..哈哈~~

• gal replied at 2014-01-22 5:36 pm
    <br>To all lady...
    <br>
    <br>he is a lair, don't believe him. I met with him about a month before, cos I need to get urgent money, then I sent a mail to him.....then my terrible experience is start from here....
    <br>
    <br>actually he is a 45 or more, ugly man only, he said he will give HK$10000 to me, but I need to play with him for a whole night.....
    <br>
    <br>Finally, I accepted his offer and met with him in the street. He told me he will transfer the money to me, after that he requested me to check form ETC, I found my account to get HK$ 10000, then I followed him to goto his home.
    <br>
    <br>He is a mad guy in sex, he played with me many toys, SM, use a fruit to my pussy and ate it directly......I felt terrible with him and want to discuss with him for give up....
    <br>
    <br>however, he said that he can give me HK10000 more, but need to take a sex photo and fxxk my axxhole....at the eng, I need money to solve my problem, then I accepted and played with him...
    <br>
    <br>my nightmate is commenced....in other day of morning, I said I need to go and requested him to give me the additional money, he said that he will transfer to me after wake up.....then I gone alone
    <br>
    <br>when I went to ETC to take the money, I found that the HK10000 is disappeared, then I called to bank....finally the lady told me that this is the wrong transfer, then the bank stopped the processing.....then I got nothing form him....
    <br>
    <br>I called him for that, he told me he have my sex photo and trade record, if I call police, then he will posted my photo to my office and net....
    <br>
    <br>I become upset and worry about that, so I do nothing for him.....but he sent a mail to me, left messenger to me and request to provide free sex to him again & again....
    <br>
    <br>show佢張相出黎,唔駛怕
    <br>唔可以比呢種人再害人!
    <br>等佢唔好再玩野~~報警!!
    <br>

• gal replied at 2014-01-22 5:36 pm
    <br>To all lady...
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>這位小姐, 很多謝妳用了些時間作了這段文字, 我看了第一個感覺是, 如果真的有這個人, 真的太過份了, 我也覺得妳不用怕別人有妳的相, 妳應該去報警, 因為唔好再有其他女仔俾人呃到, 而且也應該放他的相出來俾其他人知道那男人的樣子, 但係我這個post也只是出左幾日, 又點會可以在一個月前見妳呢, 希望妳沒有認錯人啦, 如果我的skype和妳認識的那個人很接近, 攪到妳有所誤會, 我在此向妳道歉, 同時希望妳可以早點報警, 等警方幫幫妳

• hlife1234 replied at 2014-01-22 11:25 pm
    <br>gal replied at 2014-01-22 5:36 pm
    <br>To all lady...
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>這位小姐, 很多謝妳用了些時間作了這段文字, 我看了第一個感覺是, 如果真的有這個人, 真的太過份了, 我也覺得妳不用怕別人有妳的相, 妳應該去報警, 因為唔好再有其他女仔俾人呃到, 而且也應該放他的相出來俾其他人知道那男人的樣子, 但係我這個post也只是出左幾日, 又點會可以在一個月前見妳呢, 希望妳沒有認錯人啦, 如果我的skype和妳認識的那個人很接近, 攪到妳有所誤會, 我在此向妳道歉, 同時希望妳可以早點報警, 等警方幫幫妳
    <br>=============================================================
    <br>這位先生,不論你係唔係這個人,唔該請尊重下女人!女人唔係一個物品,唔係用錢就可以快0的什麼build-up!
    <br>連尊重女人咁簡單都不懂,就唔好學人溝女喇!你不是男人,係禽獸吧!要用錢先有女人,cheap到...人渣!
    <br>(p.s我已經好多次見到呢個post不過換左好多個名同skype)
    <br>收皮啦!!!

• 慳0的啦 replied at 2014-01-22 11:43 pm
    <br>收皮啦!!!
    <br>可能果位小姐和你的諗法是一樣, 先會出這段文字, 的也會停了這個post

• hlife1234 replied at 2014-01-22 11:55 pm
    <br>慳0的啦 replied at 2014-01-22 11:43 pm
    <br>收皮啦!!!
    <br>搵食去sex0個邊啦!

• hlife1234 replied at 2014-01-22 11:55 pm
    <br>慳0的啦 replied at 2014-01-22 11:43 pm
    <br>收皮啦!!!
    <br>搵食的人不過如此可憐...

• To all lady...
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

• 人渣 replied at 2014-01-23 12:06 am
    <br>To all lady...
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>點解一萬蚊甘小都中招.....真系有D意外..不過條友都幾咩街..錢又唔比..又甘多要求同玩法...小姐.你報左警未呀??...

• 點解一萬蚊甘小都中招.....真系有D意外..不過條友都幾咩街..錢又唔比..又甘多要求同玩法...小姐.你報左警未呀??...

• Andrew520 replied at 2014-01-23 12:45 am
    <br>點解一萬蚊甘小都中招.....真系有D意外..不過條友都幾咩街..錢又唔比..又甘多要求同玩法...小姐.你報左警未呀??...
    <br>你估個個女仔等錢洗都係 professional CC 咩!! 明眼人都知條仆街係老手, 話搵"等錢洗的女仔做女朋友", 即係pink lady, 容易呃果D.
    <br>
    <br>見佢一穿即閃, 道行咁高, 應該好多女女死係佢手上了

• 新一年全城祝呢D仆街人渣一世坐輪椅瀨屎瀨尿冇人理,正一賤男仆街冚家剷

• 女友? 哈哈!咪玩啦!
    <br>泰國芭提雅通街通唔少日租、週租、甚至月租嘅短期女友。
    <br>人哋至少玩得冇咁下賤,呃蝦條呃到錢又唔俾,仲當自己用新Skype ID 出新thread扮無辜。
    <br>望你有仔女就俾人用相同手法玩謝,未有仔女就絕子絕孫!