• wendy replied at 2014-01-22 5:00 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

外形係點?幾高?

===============================================================

我都有興趣想知^^

• 版主唔好意思,我先答一答

5'9, 65kg, decent outlook

• To all lady...

he is a lair, don't believe him. I met with him about a month before, cos I need to get urgent money, then I sent a mail to him.....then my terrible experience is start from here....

actually he is a 45 or more, ugly man only, he said he will give HK$10000 to me, but I need to play with him for a whole night.....

Finally, I accepted his offer and met with him in the street. He told me he will transfer the money to me, after that he requested me to check form ETC, I found my account to get HK$ 10000, then I followed him to goto his home.

He is a mad guy in sex, he played with me many toys, SM, use a fruit to my pussy and ate it directly......I felt terrible with him and want to discuss with him for give up....

however, he said that he can give me HK10000 more, but need to take a sex photo and fxxk my axxhole....at the eng, I need money to solve my problem, then I accepted and played with him...

my nightmate is commenced....in other day of morning, I said I need to go and requested him to give me the additional money, he said that he will transfer to me after wake up.....then I gone alone

when I went to ETC to take the money, I found that the HK10000 is disappeared, then I called to bank....finally the lady told me that this is the wrong transfer, then the bank stopped the processing.....then I got nothing form him....

I called him for that, he told me he have my sex photo and trade record, if I call police, then he will posted my photo to my office and net....

I become upset and worry about that, so I do nothing for him.....but he sent a mail to me, left messenger to me and request to provide free sex to him again & again....

I think I am not only one to lie by him, so don't believe him.......

• 羅厚X 出沒??

• hlife1234 replied at 2014-01-22 3:20 pm

因為所有關係會快點build-up到

"因為所有關係會快點build-up到" 對應晒gal講既野!!~正仆街

• 用得自己身體搵錢, 就梗係收現金啦, 邊有人會接受過數架

• 我比夠兩萬蚊你,你比我同我斑sis打九你個人渣,deal?

• cindy replied at 2014-01-22 5:22 pm

wendy replied at 2014-01-22 5:00 pm

外形係點?幾高?

我都有興趣想知^^

靚仔就話0者...應該唔係..哈哈~~

• gal replied at 2014-01-22 5:36 pm

To all lady...

he is a lair, don't believe him. I met with him about a month before, cos I need to get urgent money, then I sent a mail to him.....then my terrible experience is start from here....

actually he is a 45 or more, ugly man only, he said he will give HK$10000 to me, but I need to play with him for a whole night.....

Finally, I accepted his offer and met with him in the street. He told me he will transfer the money to me, after that he requested me to check form ETC, I found my account to get HK$ 10000, then I followed him to goto his home.

He is a mad guy in sex, he played with me many toys, SM, use a fruit to my pussy and ate it directly......I felt terrible with him and want to discuss with him for give up....

however, he said that he can give me HK10000 more, but need to take a sex photo and fxxk my axxhole....at the eng, I need money to solve my problem, then I accepted and played with him...

my nightmate is commenced....in other day of morning, I said I need to go and requested him to give me the additional money, he said that he will transfer to me after wake up.....then I gone alone

when I went to ETC to take the money, I found that the HK10000 is disappeared, then I called to bank....finally the lady told me that this is the wrong transfer, then the bank stopped the processing.....then I got nothing form him....

I called him for that, he told me he have my sex photo and trade record, if I call police, then he will posted my photo to my office and net....

I become upset and worry about that, so I do nothing for him.....but he sent a mail to me, left messenger to me and request to provide free sex to him again & again....

show佢張相出黎,唔駛怕

唔可以比呢種人再害人!

等佢唔好再玩野~~報警!!

• gal replied at 2014-01-22 5:36 pm

To all lady...

這位小姐, 很多謝妳用了些時間作了這段文字, 我看了第一個感覺是, 如果真的有這個人, 真的太過份了, 我也覺得妳不用怕別人有妳的相, 妳應該去報警, 因為唔好再有其他女仔俾人呃到, 而且也應該放他的相出來俾其他人知道那男人的樣子, 但係我這個post也只是出左幾日, 又點會可以在一個月前見妳呢, 希望妳沒有認錯人啦, 如果我的skype和妳認識的那個人很接近, 攪到妳有所誤會, 我在此向妳道歉, 同時希望妳可以早點報警, 等警方幫幫妳

• hlife1234 replied at 2014-01-22 11:25 pm

gal replied at 2014-01-22 5:36 pm

To all lady...

這位小姐, 很多謝妳用了些時間作了這段文字, 我看了第一個感覺是, 如果真的有這個人, 真的太過份了, 我也覺得妳不用怕別人有妳的相, 妳應該去報警, 因為唔好再有其他女仔俾人呃到, 而且也應該放他的相出來俾其他人知道那男人的樣子, 但係我這個post也只是出左幾日, 又點會可以在一個月前見妳呢, 希望妳沒有認錯人啦, 如果我的skype和妳認識的那個人很接近, 攪到妳有所誤會, 我在此向妳道歉, 同時希望妳可以早點報警, 等警方幫幫妳

=============================================================

這位先生,不論你係唔係這個人,唔該請尊重下女人!女人唔係一個物品,唔係用錢就可以快0的什麼build-up!

連尊重女人咁簡單都不懂,就唔好學人溝女喇!你不是男人,係禽獸吧!要用錢先有女人,cheap到...人渣!

(p.s我已經好多次見到呢個post不過換左好多個名同skype)

收皮啦!!!

• 慳0的啦 replied at 2014-01-22 11:43 pm

收皮啦!!!

可能果位小姐和你的諗法是一樣, 先會出這段文字, 的也會停了這個post

• hlife1234 replied at 2014-01-22 11:55 pm

慳0的啦 replied at 2014-01-22 11:43 pm

收皮啦!!!

搵食去sex0個邊啦!

• hlife1234 replied at 2014-01-22 11:55 pm

慳0的啦 replied at 2014-01-22 11:43 pm

收皮啦!!!

搵食的人不過如此可憐...

• To all lady...

• 人渣 replied at 2014-01-23 12:06 am

To all lady...

點解一萬蚊甘小都中招.....真系有D意外..不過條友都幾咩街..錢又唔比..又甘多要求同玩法...小姐.你報左警未呀??...

• 點解一萬蚊甘小都中招.....真系有D意外..不過條友都幾咩街..錢又唔比..又甘多要求同玩法...小姐.你報左警未呀??...

• Andrew520 replied at 2014-01-23 12:45 am

點解一萬蚊甘小都中招.....真系有D意外..不過條友都幾咩街..錢又唔比..又甘多要求同玩法...小姐.你報左警未呀??...

你估個個女仔等錢洗都係 professional CC 咩!! 明眼人都知條仆街係老手, 話搵"等錢洗的女仔做女朋友", 即係pink lady, 容易呃果D.

見佢一穿即閃, 道行咁高, 應該好多女女死係佢手上了

• 新一年全城祝呢D仆街人渣一世坐輪椅瀨屎瀨尿冇人理,正一賤男仆街冚家剷

• 女友? 哈哈!咪玩啦!

泰國芭提雅通街通唔少日租、週租、甚至月租嘅短期女友。

人哋至少玩得冇咁下賤,呃蝦條呃到錢又唔俾,仲當自己用新Skype ID 出新thread扮無辜。

望你有仔女就俾人用相同手法玩謝,未有仔女就絕子絕孫!