A new LONG-TERM sl wanted. Looking for 35+ sweet & decent guy.

• I make up my mind. Nothing can be forced if one changes his/her attitude in the relationship. If you are sweet, gentle, decent, have time to develop a LONG-TERM secret relationship too, no matter is your status, let's have a chat to try our luck! Guy with car will be preferred.

I'm a late-30's single woman, smart & feminine with 5'5" height. I'm not slim type but I'm sure you will love to hug me. If you don't mind please leave your skype & introduce yourself. I'll pick some guys for further communication. Thank you!!

NO sp please!

• Hello

• I'm in late of 30s, 6' tall, average build. let's chat further in skype?

please email me and I will tell u my skype id. thanks ^^

[email protected]

• Good evening~

• whyhere,are you a very emotional woman that always change your mood up and down rapidly?

Sorry if I ask too straight forward.

• Little,

Why you have such impression?

I think I am a happy gal usually nei

• As my ex was like that....make me very upset.

You know i am so serious to involve a love relationship.

That's mean you are a cheerful gal.,right?

What make you smile then?

• Whyhere,you said you will be make a man love to hug you.I guess you should be a meaty and charmful woman. Am I right?

• Have time,

Sent you an email.

Little,

I see. I think every one has emotion, just if we can self control & being considerated will be fine. For me, even one bad gag can make me laugh half day!

How long have you been with your ex-sl?

• Well... Can meaty & charming coexist? :)

• Whyhere, I just replied. ^^

• whyhere replied at 2013-10-07 10:41 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

Have time,

Sent you an email.

Little,

I see. I think every one has emotion, just if we can self control & being considerated will be fine. For me, even one bad gag can make me laugh half day!

How long have you been with your ex-sl?

===============================================================

Sure I know, I don't care to cheer my lover up.I have my rational personally indeed.I just scare a woman too sensitive and easy to turning down in mood.

Over 4 years.

How's about you ? What do you define long term?

• Have time,

We have chatted before long time ago. I'm not the type you are looking for.

• whyhere replied at 2013-10-07 10:43 pm

Well... Can meaty & charming coexist? :)

Why not? It depends how the woman acts and dress ? I believe the inner beauty woman should show the charm appearance.

By the way,are you wearing glasses with a long skinny hair?

• oh really? maybe my taste was changed after long time. lol

anyway, have fun and good luck.

• Little,

What you define "sensitive"? U mean she didn't trust you on what say or do?!

Mine were about 4 years & 1 year respectively. I guess these were long term, do you think so?

• Hi whyhere, let's try to chat and see if we can click. sorry to hear you end a relationship but life is like that always, please be keep positive and your life happy.

• little replied at 2013-10-07 10:54 pm

whyhere replied at 2013-10-07 10:43 pm---------------------------------------------------------------Well... Can meaty & charming coexist? :)===============================================================Why not? It depends how the woman acts and dress ? I believe the inner beauty woman should show the charm appearance.By the way,are you wearing glasses with a long skinny hair?

No I'm not :)

• guys with any status will be fine?

wonder how to maintain a relationship between people with different status. it's kind of difficult.

• whyhere replied at 2013-10-07 10:59 pm

Little,

What you define "sensitive"? U mean she didn't trust you on what say or do?!

Mine were about 4 years & 1 year respectively. I guess these were long term, do you think so?

No.she trust me, just facing some sad matter , her mood always goes very down and escape from me for a very long period.

Be honesty, my definition for long term does not involve a concrete date nor years .....just simply speaking : as much as we could ....may be 5 years, 10 years or above.....as I am a very sentimental and long lasting guy indeed.

You know, we are so mature in our age. We are not 18-22,right? I guess we should cherish each time we could meet,share as well as experience our dating in every moments....

What do you think then?

• TTcarLover replied at 2013-10-07 11:00 pm

Hi whyhere, let's try to chat and see if we can click. sorry to hear you end a relationship but life is like that always, please be keep positive and your life happy.

Thanks for your encouragement. I'm fine with current situation, no worry~

• sorry, just drop a concise intro of mine here...am mid 30, funny and caring guy, am looking for someone feminine (hopefully)...not rush but key to be clicked....if you are interested in knowing with each others more, see if can talk over skype: [email protected]

Cheers.

• replied at 2013-10-07 11:06 pm

guys with any status will be fine?wonder how to maintain a relationship between people with different status. it's kind of difficult.

Yes it is, but I think both parties can work out the most comfortable point if they care each other

• whyhere replied at 2013-10-07 11:02 pm

little replied at 2013-10-07 10:54 pm

whyhere replied at 2013-10-07 10:43 pm---------------------------------------------------------------Well... Can meaty & charming coexist? :)===============================================================Why not? It depends how the woman acts and dress ? I believe the inner beauty woman should show the charm appearance.By the way,are you wearing glasses with a long skinny hair?

No I'm not :)

It's ok. Let's keep top secret until we meet , keep the fresh feeling and the imaginative space for me,ok?

• whyhere replied at 2013-10-07 11:14 pm

Yes it is, but I think both parties can work out the most comfortable point if they care each other

do you have experience to deal with married/attached guys?

are you comfortable when he can't be with you when you needed him? somehow i think the singles could hardly understand the married. apology for my subjective-ness.

• replied at 2013-10-07 11:19 pm

whyhere replied at 2013-10-07 11:14 pm

do you have experience to deal with married/attached guys?

are you comfortable when he can't be with you when you needed him? somehow i think the singles could hardly understand the married. apology for my subjective-ness.

A good question but I trust you may feel and understand it somehow when you are at that stage. Not offence but just a sharing of experience

• TTcarLover replied at 2013-10-07 11:23 pm

A good question but I trust you may feel and understand it somehow when you are at that stage. Not offence but just a sharing of experience

Might be. Just think ahead what may happen.

Sharing is always a good start. Thz.

• replied at 2013-10-07 11:27 pm

TTcarLover replied at 2013-10-07 11:23 pm

Might be. Just think ahead what may happen.

Sharing is always a good start. Thz.

Yup I can get what you mean.

These relationships are always abnormal and have to consider the benefits and costs.

• TT,

Communication & well understanding before meet is nice. No rush! :)

Little,

I want imagination too! What you look like? ;)

Bird,

I had experience with attached / married guys. That's why I'm ok with any status

• TTcarLover replied at 2013-10-07 11:32 pm

These relationships are always abnormal and have to consider the benefits and costs.

well, it's not abnormal as long as both think okey. needs two to be on similar track to make it works (my guess). benefits/costs, ..., it may be headache to quantify such thing. :)

• whyhere replied at 2013-10-07 11:33 pm

Bird,

I had experience with attached / married guys. That's why I'm ok with any status

are they busy guys? or they can spend a few days with you in a week even they are married/attached? some singles are busy, while some married are rather free.

• replied at 2013-10-07 11:35 pm

TTcarLover replied at 2013-10-07 11:32 pm

well, it's not abnormal as long as both think okey. needs two to be on similar track to make it works (my guess). benefits/costs, ..., it may be headache to quantify such thing. :)

Totally agree with you! haha

• Whyhere,you might imagine that my look looks like Leung Chu Wai with an Alain mikki ( hand made in France ) glasses.

Haha!! I won't let you down,no worry.

I have to go bath first.

If you want,you feel free to give me an email tonight at:

[email protected]

We will share more directly through email.,ok?

• Hi Whyhere

How are you?It is good to know you had make up your mind.I am 35+,6ft,nice caring mature guy.Hope we can communicate more

• Bird,

Married one was rather busy with his business. Still we can keep communication while we can't meet. I guess that's fine as I can't expect too much.

You had similar experience?

• i am not 35+

but if you love movies and by considering that i have the experience in dating mature ladies, please give me a chance

• hi whyhere,

nice to meet u, I'm 37/m, 6ft tall & gd looking, I'm looking for long-term sl too, but I dun drive, pls email me if u want. thx

[email protected]

• HTML Online Editor Sample

SWEET guy sincerely looking for a GF/SL

looking for a lover, a fd, a partner...we love, we share, we kiss...

---------------------------------------

I am sincerely looking for a SL now.  hope that you are the ONE. 

and we will have a few years of time (or more) that when we get old in the future, we will recall these sweet moments in our life.

could be a GF hunting if end up you and I are a perfect match...but this is never easy.

prefer you are/do:

• A sexy lady/girl   (age/appearance not important);

• enjoy sex; (I am good at sex, dont worry)

• free to go out at will.  and enjoy life and like to explore.     Other than regular hourly hotel meeting/movies/sing k/finding new places for food…sometimes maybe we can go somewhere else to enjoy our holidays? (e.g. 碧桂園十里銀灘hotel [walking by the beach, romantic…hehe], or Macau hotel package)  we can go somewhere even further away after we established a stable relationship later on.   Oh yeah, how about something like 哈佬喂, watching sunrise/sunset?  Too crazy and juvenile?  of coz, these kind of meetings wont be very often...wont affect our normal life.

Sth about me:

• single and barely available (as i learnt a lesson), broke up 3 months ago :(

• Locally born and raised, well educated, 5-day work;

• 28yo;

• Average face, a bit fashionable;

• Skinny but not weak, sporty, not tall;

• Don’t drive (I know that turns many of you off, but I don’t have to lie… I want a long-term relationship.)

• Skillful on bed (yes I was a Playboy…  but after I met many girls, I know I want ML, not just sex.  And I need love, I need a close fd whom I can share everything with her…)  Safe sex is an important issue to me.

• a non-smoker(dont mind if u smoke, just dont smoke too much when we meet), soical drinker.

Send an email to me via:

[email protected]

alvin

• Oh,sorry,a tying mistake,

Should be :

[email protected]

• whyhere replied at 2013-10-07 11:42 pm

Bird,

Married one was rather busy with his business. Still we can keep communication while we can't meet. I guess that's fine as I can't expect too much.

You had similar experience?

keep communicating is a must and helpful to any relationship. however not every "couple" can stick this to the end. as far as i heard, some becomes sp rather than sl.

married or not doesn't matter. i think it can keep a longer term while both understand the so-called "rules" and be considerate. to be frank, i don't have much experience on this.

• Yes, a bottom line to be set but it's sometimes hard to be considerate practically....many couples turn out in messy ending as they forget or exceed the line.

• ron99 & goodguy,

We chat before but not matched.

little,

Sent you email.

Bird,

Agree, not every one can keep communication for long. If it hapened, passion fade out & no interest in knowing each other life. That's my past experience too.

• whyhere replied at 2013-10-07 11:58 pm

Bird,

Agree, not every one can keep communication for long. If it hapened, passion fade out & no interest in knowing each other life. That's my past experience too.

right. i tend to believe to keep distance while trying to know each other. where is the line between this two is subjective, and needs both to find out. there is always no fixed rules on these. finding one is not easy, yet not impossible.

• TT,

I can't search your email over skype

• sorry for my bumped in and chit chat

hope you don't mind i join next time when you keep this topic up.

good night to all

• my skype is [email protected], let's talk further over there if you would like to, or I can stay here as I am also interested in Bird's wording...haha

• replied at 2013-10-08 12:09 am

sorry for my bumped in and chit chat

hope you don't mind i join next time when you keep this topic up.

good night to all

Night man

• Bird,

You are mostly welcome :)

• good pick of nickname, whyhere.

why here is because we happen to be here or there by accidents, something out of your absolute control.

• dustman replied at 2013-10-08 12:14 am

good pick of nickname, whyhere.

why here is because we happen to be here or there by accidents, something out of your absolute control.

Thanks! It's the question I ask myself