這遊戲的刺激點就是有感覺和感情,但又要樽守規則不能超越黃線。

所以要玩得好便要做到收放自如,你得ma?! 如果吾得便要好好諗清楚。

• hi 多口

收放自如!?道行好高先做到

• 喺!

否則都是保護自己,抽番個心嚟玩。

• 可以人地認真,自己唔認真嗎,對方感覺到

• life is not plan as you think

• SL relationship is not meant for every one. One needs to be heartless to play the game well. When the guy/gal is heartless, is it really a lover? Or simple sex partner? This is up to one to decide.

• onlybs replied at 2013-10-04 9:58 am

---------------------------------------------------------------

SL relationship is not meant for every one. One needs to be heartless to play the game well. When the guy/gal is heartless, is it really a lover? Or simple sex partner? This is up to one to decide.

===============================================================

hi onlybs, agreed and I am thinking of the love feeling on both, only same loving sparkle at the beginning, the love feeling not on the same stage thereafter

• I think what should learnt the difference between love and excitment/thrill. For SL relationship, if you play it seriously, you are pretty much doomed to sorrow. If you play, pls expect to be busted.

Plus -

Imagine the time when your lover is with his wife. What do they do? Imagine yourself with your husband. What do you guys do? If you feel jealous, you will not have good mood most of the time. Gradually, you will scout what your lover is doing if you do take it more and more seriously. You will start imagining.... and more and more mood swing to come.

And I am not even starting on what you do when facing your husband....

Keep life simple. :)

• My SL loves ass f uc king very much.

• She.com not stable makes me wanna see if my post appears... damn... forced to read/prove-read...

I think one should learn the difference between love and excitment/thrill. For SL relationship, if you play it seriously, you are pretty much doomed to sorrow. If you play, pls also expect to be busted.

Plus -

Imagine the time when your lover is with his wife. What do they do? Imagine yourself with your husband. What do you guys do? If you feel jealous, you will not have good mood most of the time. Gradually, you will scout what your lover is doing if you do take it more and more seriously. You will start imagining.... and more and more mood swing to come.

And I am not even starting on what you do when facing your husband....

Keep life simple. If you are unhappy with your marriage, work on it. If cannot solve, get a divorce. If you cannot divorce for whatever reason, learn to be happy with it. This is usually the happiest way to go.

:)

• I do agree keep life simple but every couple have their own problem. I think how to find the balance is the key point if you want to start the SL relationship.

• gal replied at 2013-10-04 12:07 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

I do agree keep life simple but every couple have their own problem. I think how to find the balance is the key point if you want to start the SL relationship.

===============================================================

you seems quite experienced in such aspect, gal , anything interesting wanna sharing here? for me, on behalf as a man, I enjoy such a relationship very much but it 'll be harmful to gals if you can't manage it well, do you agree?

• kc. it is inappropriate to share whatever that out of the topic of what lovetigger is asking. Glad to hear that you are enjoying and managing well. Your SL is a lucky one.