want suicide

• I want to commit suicide everyday. I even called Smaritans last night and the one who talked to me didn't give any meaningful advice. He just repeated what I said. The only advice he gave is time will heal the pain. But I can't bear the pain, not anymore.

• 有咩甘諗吾通?

• What is bothering you? Perhaps can share with us a bit?

Everyone has problems Sometimes, we just need to talk it out to ease the stress. There are tons of listeners here. You don't know me. I don't know you. No harm letting out.

:)

• Committing suicide is not the easy way out. Think about all the trouble you cause to those who love you when you leave them behind. Only weak ones would do something like that...

• Actually, there is one more thing a lot of people seldom realize... The chance of close family members/friends of suicided person to commit suicide is several times higher. Thus, it is more than just leaving problems behind but committing suicide can be contagious to people we love.

Plus, whatever big problem we now face. Thinking backward some time from now, all would become petty or at least not as big a deal as we once thought.

It is already a blessing for us to be able to live in HK or in places were we can get online.

Hey, take a breathe. Things can be good or bad depends on how we see it. Why make ourselves feel miserable? Ah Q is my best friend. I learnt this and it works for me. :)

• 有新戀情後.你會覺得而加的SORROW 只係過去的一小部分...

• 你想點死?

• 死神來找你,你怎麼被也走不了。

死神不找你,你來找我。

好啦,你想清楚,是否真的要死

• Why? How long have you been having depression?

• Why? How long have you been having depression?

• commit suicide cannot solve problems.

you just run away and taking up other issue.

• 冇野吖嘛?可以share 一下嗎?死真的可以解決問題嗎?

• I wish u can overcome it.

Pls look back, we climb up quickly after falls while we learn how to walk.

Our parents cheer us up and keep smiling to us on our steps.

Life itself is meaningless, however we are our meanings of our lives.

Our pasts are the old stories that will not affect us anymore.

But our hope and future treasure us.

Pls love yourself as the way you are. Everyone is adorable and the right one is always in your mind.

• 成曰聽到有人問:人生意義為何?

人在命運急流上各自漂流,

有人隨波逐流,有人沉下去,

又有人能夠逆流而上,

其實,堅持就系美麗,

當回望過去,或者最溫暖的只是一個曾經令你心動的眼神。

• 人生有冇意義呢?有又點冇又點.如果人生意義係考第一,考到又點,考唔到又點.

I do not know what kind of pain the thread owner is referring to. If it is bad experience, you can choose to forget it.

• Sigh, what can I say?

Death seems like a easy way out of all misery but really is the beginning of another.

Tomorrow will be kinder.

• It may not be easy to get away if you are obsessed on the same topic over and over again. Try to think of something else, and do more different things to discover new things.

• Like I always say - Having a hobby can cure a lot of our problem. :)

Cheer up. It is not the end of the world. And Hey, if it were, you have tons of people accompanying you. No fear.

I still remember when I got dumped the first time, the sky was like fallen. Now, I don't even remember what she looked like.

Time does not cure wounds. It is the things that happen afterwards that overlap and heal it. If you don't let new things happen, the wound will always be there.

Sunny day today. :)

• depression

many listeners in here for you , that is, if u would like to share your miseries, it's ok too, if u think share your stories wont help.

• typo

sharing*

• 凡事都會好起來的,活著總歸有希望啊!

• onlybs replied at 2013-10-02 5:47 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

Actually, there is one more thing a lot of people seldom realize... The chance of close family members/friends of suicided person to commit suicide is several times higher. Thus, it is more than just leaving problems behind but committing suicide can be contagious to people we love.

Plus, whatever big problem we now face. Thinking backward some time from now, all would become petty or at least not as big a deal as we once thought.

It is already a blessing for us to be able to live in HK or in places were we can get online.

Hey, take a breathe. Things can be good or bad depends on how we see it. Why make ourselves feel miserable? Ah Q is my best friend. I learnt this and it works for me. :)

===============================================================

thank you

• onlybs...can u leave me ur contact info? I want someone to talk if u dun mind

• My email is "[email protected]". Feel free to drop me messages.

Yet, I would imagine, you can also post your sharing here. Then, you can hear more comments from others around here. This can help give you multiple perspectives.