looking for a short term SL/SP relationship

• my bf will be out of town for work for 3 months, want to find some companion during this period of time.

i am 26, OL, 160cm tall

please leave me your contact, skype prefer, and your personal details, i will pick some to add, thanks

• hi fish, a mature decent man prepares to give his very best to you in this 3 months.

I am 40, 174cm/70kg, polite and gentleman, work hard play hard to make my life full. I like your idea of a short term SL/AP relationship. If you want someone to talk to, I am a very good listener too. Please add my skype [email protected]

• hi fish 我31歲,做司機

[email protected]

可以add我傾傾呀

• hi im 36 with good looking and strong. I can show u pic in Skype and cam. and im good in sex and longlasting too. let add my Skype for chat? marco1881_2013

• Hi Fish,

I'm a 34 yrs married guy.

168cm/150lb, like running and swimming.

Lets have a nice chat first and see if we match. Skype: virtualslym

• Fish,

I am 32, gentle, 170cm, single

lets have a chat

[email protected]

• hi..fish,i 35,talll 173..skype id:chiming325

• hi fish, we can have dinner n movie in some times also

• hey fish,im 31,180cm,im looking for someone can be hang out sometimes,i got gf as well,but u know,sometimes really want to stay with the other.

but anyway,just add me if u want to,but not to force u,because someone in here must better than me lol~~

my skype:l_y_f_2000

• May i chat with you

my skype : no.bored

• HI Fish

i'm mid 30 professional job

wanna to have sl/sp relationship 2

can we chat more?

• Hi Sky

I am age 36,6ft,big built nice caring professional.Could we chat more?

wait for you

• hi Fish

i am 32, 5"9 and around 150lbs,

i am free after work usually,

if interested, pls add my skype: penny.mac3

• This gonne be the post of the week!

hi fish, instead of looking for 1 short term sl/sp, u can actually date with several different guys, that will be even more fun as everyone can bring you different experience. If you are interested, pls add me [email protected]. I'm late 30, professional, have car, like to hang out with a lot of new ideas

• fish

me 38old ,173tall,145lbs ,single ,like and good of licking skill

can we chat a bit on skype first !

id : lickerhk74

• I am 34y, 5'10, 165lb, single. I like movie, dinner and drinking with friend. And I also like swimming, hiking and dance. I work as an engineer and part time swimming coach. If you are interested at me please add me to further contact. Skype:smilejerry1122

• hi, Fish

i am 39 age, 176cm n 165lbs, decent look, usually available on Friday,if u give me chance can we wechat first?

stressfree

ps. actually i am welcome for all relationship

• Hi!23歲,181高唔肥樣可以

• fish, let us make it like a movie. please add Skype: david2sze. I am 38, average built with car.

• 33/m 178tall 165lbs

Have car

• hi Fish,

Love to be your SP/SL.

mature local; tall and strong. Nice personality and decent outlook

• 35yrs Single with 170cm tall ... Gentle .. Smart .. Talkative ... Stable job ... Live Kwai Fong ... ( wechat ID : K92337663 / skype : kwokyikchun )

• hi Fish,

I am Paul, single, age 35, regular 5 days work.

I am a nice, talkative, multi tasking person, like sports, car ride, singK, movie...etc...

I am a care person, good listener and advisor.

Wanna have a chat in skype ?

pana1101

• hi

im 32yrs tall 178 with average figure

living alone at wong tai sin

working in office

nice to meet u

skype seanlam3

• 183 cm, 30 yr male.

only for enjoy safe sex.

car ride for convenience.

[email protected]

• hi fish, I am 30 years old, single, 175 tall and 160lbs,

nice and gentle, office stable work , work and live in kowloon side

we may chat and let yopu pick one who has good feeling

• I love reading through all the other replies so far. Here are my two cents:

"Decent": this is one of the most used words on these threads. Are we that sad that the best we can be is "decent". Decent means acceptable standard, or means you are not that good, but just good enough to pass. That's not very advertising now is it?

"Long lasting": I like my glue to be long lasting. I like cars that are long lasting. I like light bulbs to be long lasting.

"Work in office/Professional": Nothing wrong with these, but women seems to care about this a lot. I much rather have a mover/construction worker/gym teacher/fireman/policeman than someone who sits in the office all day. As I look around my office, I can't imagine a girl would want any of these guys.

some form of sexual act as name (ie licker): no offense, I'm sure you must be very good with that, but does that really draw women?

Let me add myself to the line of usual suspect (great movie btw!). I'm decent, professional/office man who is long lasting (in bed, not like a light bulb). 35yo 5'10 170 muscular and clearly I have some sense of humor and can carry a conversation. If this sounds like a good deal to you, don't hesitate! At least I get credit for originality right?

• i m 37 years old medium shape guy, hope we can chat if you do not mind

[email protected]

wechat: hellonbuddy

• Hey Fishy, so I'm not a good sales person and just trying my luck to stand out and at least get a chance to chat on skype. I'm not gonna brag about anything cos it seems quite absurd to try to convince you that I'm your man with just one message. I'm gonna be honest, I'm in a similar situation as you, so I know what we wanted. A discreet, somewhat spontaneous, adhoc and no-strings-attached relationship (AKA SL/SP I suppose).

30 years old, 5'9", 170 lbs. Healthy, love exercising, lifting regularly but not a muscle freak. Nothing fancy, just a well-travelled guy with a lot of interesting stories to tell from around the world - if you will listen.

Skype email is: [email protected]

cheers and looking forward to hear from you.

• Hi Fish,

Nice to meet u here^^

I am 30 years of age with 180cm. Well-educated and muscular fit. I think feeling is much important for choosing SL/SP relationship. Please kindly add my Skype: freshjive_23 to see if we match.....

see ya^^

• I'm 31, normal looking but honest and funny or something special!

Although I'm not tall,taller than you. Office and outdoor works, flexible to meet and have lunch too!

Hope you could consider and contact me

Line: understandj

• hi Fish

i am 36,

i am free after work usually,

if interested, pls add my skype: [email protected]

• Usual Suspect replied at 2013-10-02 12:09 am

---------------------------------------------------------------

I love reading through all the other replies so far. Here are my two cents:

"Decent": this is one of the most used words on these threads. Are we that sad that the best we can be is "decent". Decent means acceptable standard, or means you are not that good, but just good enough to pass. That's not very advertising now is it?

"Long lasting": I like my glue to be long lasting. I like cars that are long lasting. I like light bulbs to be long lasting.

"Work in office/Professional": Nothing wrong with these, but women seems to care about this a lot. I much rather have a mover/construction worker/gym teacher/fireman/policeman than someone who sits in the office all day. As I look around my office, I can't imagine a girl would want any of these guys.

some form of sexual act as name (ie licker): no offense, I'm sure you must be very good with that, but does that really draw women?

Let me add myself to the line of usual suspect (great movie btw!). I'm decent, professional/office man who is long lasting (in bed, not like a light bulb). 35yo 5'10 170 muscular and clearly I have some sense of humor and can carry a conversation. If this sounds like a good deal to you, don't hesitate! At least I get credit for originality right?

===============================================================

踩低人抬高自己,屬小人行爲

• Hi fish,

I'm 35, 5'10", educated oversea decent gentleman

As I'm not attached, I'll be avail for you in this 3 months

Feel free to add my skype: [email protected]

So that we can chat more in details and see if we have feeling on each other, thanks~

• hi fish , i m 30 years old 180cm , i work in hotel. can add me skype [email protected]

wechat S150315

• I looking for a short term gal too

i am 38, office job, my email [email protected]

hope can see u.

I can be shopping with u in weekend, and offer shopping $$.

• skype/ email [email protected]

• hi, im 28, 180cm, 160lbs,

fit and strong, sporty,

im free these days, long holiday,

we are quite match!

lets chat more in skype

[email protected]

• hello, fish,

I am 37, 181cm(6-ft), 165lbs, tall, strong and fit,

decent, well-educated with a professional job,

gentle, caring, non-smoking, have car, attached too,

i am interested in your idea but i am sure good feeling and communication are important before we go further,

understand that there are so many guys in this thread and it takes time for u to pick the right one,

see if we have the fate to explore sth sweet and nice together, u can add me if u are interested in me too:

LINE / WeChat id: ray-skyline

• I am 39,179cm,skype is [email protected]

• Fish

I know a gal also named Fish, haha, she is a fatty gal, are you?

would you mind tell me about the criteria of this man you wanna get along with in these 3 months, any preference on body built, age range, time available, and with car ?

• Hey Fish,

I'm 36, 175cm, 72kg, well-educated investment professional grew up abroad with good sense of humor. Would be great to share some unforgettable sensual moments during this special 3 months window you have. Please feel free to add my skype on [email protected]

• Hi Fish, nice to meet you.

I am 32 yrs old, 178cm tall, living by myself and working as top management.

Please add my skype at [email protected]

• I 1.8m tall,180lBs, strong build sporty outlook with tanned skin

Caring and gentleman

• i prefer a longer term SL, but i am easy-going. 3 month of sweet moments still good! and i can let go as long as i knew the time limit in the beginning.

here is my ad:

• HTML Online Editor Sample

SWEET guy sincerely looking for a SL

looking for a lover, a fd, a partner...we love, we share, we kiss...

prefer you are/do:

• A sexy lady/girl   (age/appearance not important);

• enjoy sex; (I am good at sex, dont worry)

• free to go out at will.  and enjoy life and like to explore.     Other than regular hourly hotel meeting/movies/sing k/finding new places for food…sometimes maybe we can go somewhere else to enjoy our holidays? (e.g. 碧桂園十里銀灘hotel [walking by the beach, romantic…hehe], or Macau hotel package)  we can go somewhere even further away after we established a stable relationship later on.   Oh yeah, how about something like 哈佬喂, watching sunrise/sunset?  Too crazy and juvenile?  of coz, these kind of meetings wont be very often...wont affect our normal life.

Sth about me:

• single and barely available (as i learnt a lesson), broke up 3 months ago :(

• Locally born and raised, well educated, 5-day work;

• 28yo;

• Average face, a bit fashionable;

• Skinny but not weak, sporty, not tall;

• Don’t drive (I know that turns many of you off, but I don’t have to lie… I want a long-term relationship.)

• Skillful on bed (yes I was a Playboy…  but after I met many girls, I know I want ML, not just sex.  And I need love, I need a close fd whom I can share everything with her…)  Safe sex is an important issue to me.

• a non-smoker(dont mind if u smoke, just dont smoke too much when we meet), soical drinker.

Send an email to me via:

[email protected]

alvin

• Halo there, quite interesting topic, shall we chat further somewhere else? Skype: [email protected]

• Forgot to tell sth about me, I'm 32/M, 178cm tall, decent and good looking, marketing work. See u there on Skype.

• 178cm,160lbs

fireman gym

wechat:1124310661

• Just a short intro about myself: I am a 33 years old gentleman. Mature, decent and financially sound. Well educated, polite and gentle. I do drive on a daily basis and will be able to pick you up as well. If you would like to learn more about me, you can simply send me an email. Let’s see how far we can go.

Take care and hope to chat with you soon.

Email: [email protected]