家是香港

• 係加拿大住左成世,終於係今年年頭返左黎香港。N年冇返過黎香港,發現香港真係變左好多。

雖然個個都話香港點點點唔好,但我卻覺得係香港真係好開心。個個都話香港熱,但對於我呢個超級寒底,冬天係屋企開晒heat但對腳都會冰冷既人黎講,香港既熱天真係岩岩好,簡直係如沐春風....

香港天氣濕到滴水咁滯,對於我呢d乾性皮膚既人黎講,簡直係久旱逢甘露.......冇錯香港係人多車多逼你暈,但我就係鐘意香港咁熱鬧繁華.....係香港揾到份工,做得好開心....雖然因為私人理由冇再做,但回憶都係好好。

唉,如無意外年尾就要返加拿大....又要回復返果d一池死水悶到你呆凍到你暈寒涼到虛脫乾到你龜裂既日子......

• then why do you go back to Canada? should stay in hk if you like it so much.

• because mom doesn't like it here, basically she hates everything here...

• isoleucine replied at 2013-09-30 4:27 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

because mom doesn't like it here, basically she hates everything here...

===============================================================

I am so sorry. :\

• Hi Iso, nice to see you back here!~

• even though I'm leaving, I'm bringing with me beautiful memories....it'll sure put a smile on my face whenever I think about Hong Kong, I'm taking solace in that

• lol jaycee you have good memory ! That was like ages ago haha

• iso,

you can always come back. :)

• haha, yes it was! seems all the regulars are gone now...

what are you doing here?

• lava

it's not like i can come back whenever I want to :( It involves lots of family matters even just for a visit...very complicated actually.

jaycee

Chances are those regulars are still here...just different accounts lol

I'm too lazy to open new account so just stick with the old one. I'm so incredibly lazy these days ....

• 過客回憶多是美...

• how are you isomer. do you remember me? I used leucine to talk with you before. Or valine?

• pizzalover

岩。可能再留耐d,就會開始覺得唔好。見好就收 ....

• lol! perhaps you are right!

but no one bothers to post regularly anymore :(

I think the novelty wears off once you've been here for too long...

• leucine

My goodness! I'm so happy, all the old regulars are coming out...haha

Of course I remember you, I have good memory too ! You used both valine and leucine lol

• jaycee

sigh she.com is deterioriating by the year, it got worse every time i come back....but then it's really surprising to see that one dude (the one with pic) still looking for gf on here after so many years....lol

• hi isomer

i am not sure if you are the isomer i met ages ago. i even forgot what alias i used to chat with you. anyway, so nice to see you here after so many years. lol

• isoleucine replied at 2013-09-30 5:01 pm

jaycee

sigh she.com is deterioriating by the year, it got worse every time i come back....but then it's really surprising to see that one dude (the one with pic) still looking for gf on here after so many years....lol

funny... not sure if it's a good or bad thing to see that same guy here as always. lol

• lily

Nice to see you too ! LOL it doesn't matter if I'm the one you met before because 四海之內皆兄弟 hahaha

• lol, it seems this board has a lot of rhese 'regulars' nowadays!~

• lily? Are you talking to me? or Isoleucine

Leucine

How's life there? Honestly, I feel so down that I am back here instead. I should have stayed back in Can like you and work there. Life and style are completely changed here. HK is no more HK and it is just a shxtty place with bunch of big 6 and those stupid hybrids. Our Royal culture has been washed off completely. You will sooner or later find nothing interesting anymore

• i met a long hair slim isomer ages ago. was that you ? lol

• leucine

I am talking to isomer. lol maybe i met you before too. you know, the world is so small. lol

• lava

i guess it's a sad thing for him still searching endlessly after so many years...am i naive to think that he's sincerely searching for the one and only girl that's meant for him? He never participated in any chats on here there's no way to find out what he's up to (but then that's none of my beeswax lol)

• leucine replied at 2013-09-30 5:15 pm

lily? Are you talking to me? or Isoleucine

Leucine

How's life there? Honestly, I feel so down that I am back here instead. I should have stayed back in Can like you and work there. Life and style are completely changed here. HK is no more HK and it is just a shxtty place with bunch of big 6 and those stupid hybrids. Our Royal culture has been washed off completely. You will sooner or later find nothing interesting anymore

True...!!! I went back Hk on year 2006, and I left again last year, I love this place, but communist party ruins our home....

• when did you guys all meet before? lol :p

• jaycee

that's ages ago. i don't really quite remember it ummm, maybe in 2006 or so. hehe

• wow! you gals from way back!!!

• isoleucine replied at 2013-09-30 5:21 pm

lava

i guess it's a sad thing for him still searching endlessly after so many years...am i naive to think that he's sincerely searching for the one and only girl that's meant for him? He never participated in any chats on here there's no way to find out what he's up to (but then that's none of my beeswax lol)

最緊要係拒0個份堅持

• jaycee

lol no matter how she.com has changed, this is still my fav forum. I still feel that special attachment every time I come back ... 果個人...講真真係幾佩服,點可能到今時今日重唔放棄

Leucine

I was often being mistaken as a big 6 when I first came back to Hong Kong because after so many years I've forgotten the ways of Hong Kong and acted differently. For instance, after I shopped at a supermarket I didn't know what to do with the cart because in Canada I had to push it back to where it should be but in HK ppl just dump the cart somewhere near the cashier lol

Lily

I haven't met any people here in person, but yes I have long hair and slim lol

Leucine and Lily

I am confused as to who is talking to who so ...whatever...lol

• lily

sorry. my bad. Then I am sure we didnot meet as I am a male.

Isoleucine. Are you the L form or D form

• I used to put away the tray at mcdonalds...

• leucine replied at 2013-09-30 5:38 pm

lily

sorry. my bad. Then I am sure we didnot meet as I am a male.

Isoleucine. Are you the L form or D form

a case of mistaken identity???

• iso,

dun worry, you will not be mistaken as big 6 as they will never clean up after themselves. much worse than local people... lol

• isomer

if we were not met in here, then must be somewhere else. lol i still remember the isomer i met before wore a white shirt and jeans. lol

leucine

have you met isomer in person? if so, we might met before as we met two guys as well in our first meet up ages ago. lol

• I'm L form (because only L form is useful for human body...or D form? Crap I can' remember, please correct me if i'm wrong lol)

In Canada I have to put back everything...so I'm so not used to it in Hong Kong because you just leave every junk there after you finish your food at McDonnald or foodcourt or whatever....

One I was at seven eleven trying to refill airtime (people phone card) but not knowing the difference between 儲值card and 增值card (I only know it in English), then the staff thought I was big 6, she was so angry, that was very unpleasant)

• iso, just speak in English, they will treat you like royalty!

• my post is gone....

• jaycee

lol that's what my sister did, she bought a shirt or something from Zara but didn't like it afterwards, so she spoke English when she asked for refund....

• Haha, did it work iso?

Getting ready to leave la, nice day off tomorrow everyone :)

• I remember there was an "isomer" back then....

• Jaycee

it worked wonders....lol

See ya and take care :)

• isoleucine

sure I know what you mean. Actually we all have similar iassue and sometimes I think I am not sitable to live in HK anymore. You dont need to feel bad because you cant tell the difference btween valuing adding card or recharging. There are just so many terms for all those nonsense

L form. Ha aahaa. Your major really in Organic chem or biology? That's the reason why we can talk well. Hope you are here all the time and we can share views.

• lily

I am sure we did not meet. Cos I will be very impressed by meeting up with isoleucine. I hardly find someone in same major as me

• isoleucine ,

where do you live in Canada ? Toronto ?

• Leucine

Sometimes I wonder if I really like HK or it's because the novelty is still there.... I'm really not sure. It kills me knowing that I'm leaving HK the end of the year. There is a voice within me screaming "I'm not done with HK yet".

I don't blame the staff (an old lady) because the lineup was long and I was such an obstruction lol (everyone was staring at me with that what-a-big6 look on their face )

Yay!! L form! My memory is good haha I studied organic chem but that's not my major

• thehelp

Vancouver :)

• isoleucine

for your info, you can reach me 6556 9458 in case you have time for all of us during your stay

• thanks leucine, but isn't it dangerous to post your phone number here?