Do ladies still come here after websites like Ashley Madison in HK?

• Ladies still come here looking for partners/lovers?

• i dunno whether ladies need to pay at the website.

but u have to expose your pics there..

• You don't actually have to disclose your picture, but I would imagine that obviously you would get better attention if you show it.

• She.com used to be pretty famous for ppl to find sl/sp, but nowadays, I guess there are more direct ways. Don't you all think?

• i think ladies also need to pay @ AM.

& there are other concerns going there too for ladies:

1. also better for them to show their pics

2. being members there, make them admit they are actively looking for affairs

• My understanding is that ladies actually don't have to pay, and they can do "collect" msgs, where they guy that they are interested in actually pays for the conversation. Pretty smart actually. But I agree with Vincent's second point, should the husband/bf ever see his wife/gf there, then pretty tough to argue. However, why is the husband/bf looking there in the first place? haha

• curious

are u sure females no need to pay? i wonder..

1. hubby, bf dont need to admit they sign up AM to discover, they can say their relative/fd saw the women there.

2. there are ppl other than hubby/bf, such as relatives, fd, colleagues, neighbours, someone u know from work, etc. & real trouble if so happens the lady is christian !!

• Did you guys try it out? I was curious and i actually paid for the minimum credits. I think I got enough credits to send/receive 20 msgs. I've basically used up all my credits but no luck. Maybe i have not tried hard enough but i am a little skeptical about this site. I have the suspicion that some of these female entries are fake (just my gut feeling). Why do i have this feeling? Well, after I signed up and paid, I did receive a few msgs from a few ladies. some requested instant chat on the chat platform of ashley madison which means i have to pay. Some just sent me a msg said they are interested in me. But none of them had any follow up. I would reply with my personal email and skype but no one added me back. If they were genuine and had inititated first by sending me a msg, then why no follow up with a simple email to me or add me at skype but instead want me to instant chat on AM's platform?

• john

i was curious too & signed up, but unlike u, i did not pay.

same view as u, i suspect quite a lot (if not most) of them are fake. according to news, some 20-30k of women signed up in the first few days it landed hk, of course such figure was provided by the website.

i hv no doubt many women are open on the issue of affairs, but as i mentioned in prior msg, openly admit & disclosing info & pic would be another story.

• Likewise, I signed up with the free membership, and I have got quite a lot of "collect" msgs already, so I figured, maybe I should pay the minimum just to check out to see if it is for real. Some girls I think are fake, but some appears real. Also, you have to remember, competition for high quality ladies there would be quite high. So I wouldn't be surprised that the girls don't end up contact you once they have found the few right steady guys for the time being. After all, they are there to have fun, not to be prostitutes, so there is only a handful of guys they would be able to keep.

• curious

so, did u end up paying?

• Never heard of that site, but looks like it runs in a similar way like most of the dating sites, only in a way that it specifically designs for ppl looking for a fling?

I m so out of this scene now, wonder is there anyone still go to clubs looking for ons?? Ppl now use whatever apps they can to do the hunting, things really are changing now....

• that site's landing in hk had been put on news headline.

well yes, dozens of those hunting apps, yet i believe clubbing is still an option as u can see the outlook of the prospect at the spot.

• I'm asking Ashley Madison on exactly what shows up on the credit card bill first before I make the payment. They are pretty slow to respond, but I have quite a few "collect" msgs queued up already, so just hope that the ladies don't think I'm playing around by the time I pay for my credits... lol

John, would you be able to tell me what it showed up on your credit card statement as the billing company?

• i think all joined will get those collect msg la.

found many are filipinos.

• frankly.. for those who eager to enjoy bit more extra in life, there are many platform for them to steal already

• Yes i got a few collect msgs. i replied to them but there were no more further msgs from them. That is why i suspect they maybe "fake" if they were real and they chose me among all these other men, surely they should have some follow up msgs. As for the credit card info, I am sorry, i threw the statement away already, but as far as i can remember it didn't say anything about dating site nor had the ashley name.

• ginna replied at 2013-09-24 10:31 am

---------------------------------------------------------------

frankly.. for those who eager to enjoy bit more extra in life, there are many platform for them to steal already

===============================================================

Really? Ginna, can you offer those platforms to me? I am quite disappointed with she.com now.

• Hahah, all those dating sites in Hong Kong are polluted by Filipinos now. I think the best way for real hook ups is if we start a group/thread some where for those who are really interested in getting together. Let it spread by word of mouth. But the key is able to choose who gets in. I think that's what some people are doing on wechat now.

• More people know each other, then gossip will follow. This is the thing I don't want.

• That's good point bb.. i guess she.com has big enough community that you can remain anonymous?

• bb

there are many cell phone apps for such.

• vincent replied at 2013-09-24 11:04 am

bb

there are many cell phone apps for such.

Like what?

• nvr heard of wechat?

• wechat/momo/tinder/skout etc etc

• wechat>>> Have?

momo >>> installed but the guys there are tooooo young.

tinder >>> Never heard

skout >>> No photo, no one willing to talk with me. The age range of man that i selected, large quantity are gays. :(

• bb

so u tried wechat or not?

skout...... heard same abt gays from other ppl too ;-)

• she... is still ok..just take time sure not as good as before now

• depends what u look for la~~

• Looking for a quality one.

• My last few experience from she.com wasn't so good either. I think the more quality she.com gals/boys have now migrated to wechat/momo/skout... etc...

• momo is really unacceptable.

• Yeah, you get a lot of London Gold traders on there looking for business too. They are all pretty hot, but purely "money talk, bs walks..."

• bb

"quality" is very subjective...... & also depends u wanna sex-oriented, communication, or whatever~~

• Hey John, forgot to thank you for the information on the credit card statement.

• vincent replied at 2013-09-24 12:08 pm

bb

"quality" is very subjective...... & also depends u wanna sex-oriented, communication, or whatever~~

I am not sex-oriented.

• I should create an app for 30+ hahaha

bb, want to chat on skype? Just to kill time during office hours.

• yea, the ones I have seen pics of are not very attractive. met one and wasn't attracted to. I am not the most handsome but still... I wonder how good it was here. Always late to the game.

• man replied at 2013-09-24 12:59 pm

I should create an app for 30+ hahaha

bb, want to chat on skype? Just to kill time during office hours.

I don't have skype. If you don't mind, we may chat here always.

• bb

ic, most ladies not just look for sex, i believe.

• ===============================================================

I don't have skype. If you don't mind, we may chat here always.

sure but hard to know when you reply... or share my info with u...

anyways... yea I think just got to be patient to find people u like here. Also, hard to know what poeple are looking for

• If I am going to look for a sl, I will create my own thread or take a look of the exiting one to see if there is any good one.

man, you may drop your e-mail address/line/wechat account here.

• bb

so u mean u are not looking now? ^.^

• vincent replied at 2013-09-24 2:34 pm

bb

I am not saying no but just too tired to create a new thread about it. I think everything just take it by chance.

btw, now in she hardly locate one. If you have 1, please introduce to me.

• bb replied at 2013-09-24 2:43 pm

vincent replied at 2013-09-24 2:34 pm

bb

I am not saying no but just too tired to create a new thread about it. I think everything just take it by chance.

btw, now in she hardly locate one. If you have 1, please introduce to me.

I think it is not good to open new thread since all those hunters will come and leave their info and run. No one wants to have real conversation. Plus it is the same few names dropping by those threads looking for SL/SP. Better to blow water a bit with someone first.

Anyways, my wechat is killerb000

Let me know that u r from this thread.. don't want to just add anyone. Thanks.

• bb

icic.

well as i said b4, "quality" is sth very subjective. in addition, men & women look at things quite differently. so it gonna be difficult for me to locate 1 for u, will do if anyone comes to my mind ;-)

• vincent replied at 2013-09-24 2:54 pm

bb

icic.

well as i said b4, "quality" is sth very subjective. in addition, men & women look at things quite differently. so it gonna be difficult for me to locate 1 for u, will do if anyone comes to my mind ;-)

Thanks Vincent, It is very kind of you.

Men and women are totally different creatures. Mind discuss what is "quality" in your eyes?

• man.

Thanks for your wechat account, I will keep it when I need it. Meanwhile we may chat here.

• vincent replied at 2013-09-24 2:54 pm

bb

icic.

I think vincent has nice quality XP

He's a nice guy!

• bb replied at 2013-09-24 3:00 pm

man.

Thanks for your wechat account, I will keep it when I need it. Meanwhile we may chat here.

When you need it? Like when you need a loan? JK!!!!

Sure, looking forward to it.

Quality = can have good conversation, make good connection, understanding, someone that makes me laugh and it's ok to share life problem. Of course, two person needs to have attraction toward each other.

what do you guys think?