• bighusband replied at 2013-07-28 12:03 am

---------------------------------------------------------------

don't worry there are plenty of 宅男's staying up with you haha

===============================================================

hahaha~~~~i am one of them

• rccy615 replied at 2013-07-28 12:12 am

hahaha~~~~i am one of them

We can now start a 宅男 party then haha......as usual it's a pity all the girls are out on the town having fun and we are left to watch tv hahaha...so so sad ;-)

• wah ...一乎白應

• bighusband replied at 2013-07-28 12:14 am

rccy615 replied at 2013-07-28 12:12 am

hahahai am one of them

We can now start a 宅男 party then haha......as usual it's a pity all the girls are out on the town having fun and we are left to watch tv hahaha...so so sad ;-)

come on man
    ~man's talk always can have more fun
    ~XD(of cause, i also prefer some pretty lady chat with us)

• rccy615 replied at 2013-07-28 12:17 am

come on man~man's talk always can have more fun~XD(of cause, i also prefer some pretty lady chat with us)

yes, when men together we can blow blow and blow water like Niagara Falls...no impediment or allowances for foul and over the top language haha

• coco, 仲未訓?

• bighusband replied at 2013-07-28 12:19 am

rccy615 replied at 2013-07-28 12:17 am

come on man~man's talk always can have more fun~XD(of cause, i also prefer some pretty lady chat with us)

yes, when men together we can blow blow and blow water like Niagara Falls...no impediment or allowances for foul and over the top language haha

ya!!you got me man!!but where is the thread owner?he already having fun with someone?

• rccy615 replied at 2013-07-28 12:25 am

ya!!you got me man!!but where is the thread owner?he already having fun with someone?

Nope, I think he's bored to death already lol.

Hey I was reading one of the other threads from a girl who wanted a 5 figure sum for a night with her. I must have been out of the market for too long but isn't that way above market price? How much would you pay or what would you want if you had to pay that much for a one time encounter with her?

• well, houseboy of coz stay at home, I don't think he is having fun bor

• coco replied at 2013-07-28 12:29 am

well, houseboy of coz stay at home, I don't think he is having fun bor

maybe it was past his bedtime already lol

• bighusband replied at 2013-07-28 12:27 am

rccy615 replied at 2013-07-28 12:25 am

Nope, I think he's bored to death already lol.

Hey I was reading one of the other threads from a girl who wanted a 5 figure sum for a night with her. I must have been out of the market for too long but isn't that way above market price? How much would you pay or what would you want if you had to pay that much for a one time encounter with her?

i also read that thread...i don't surprise a girl offer that much...but i surprise that is there really have some guys wanna take that offer...and if you ask me...i don't think i will take the shxt deal...cause i even don't know how she look like...

• bighusband replied at 2013-07-28 12:32 am

coco replied at 2013-07-28 12:29 am

well, houseboy of coz stay at home, I don't think he is having fun bor

maybe it was past his bedtime already lol

or he is having fun with right hand...lol

• rccy615 replied at 2013-07-28 12:32 am

i also read that thread...i don't surprise a girl offer that much...but i surprise that is there really have some guys wanna take that offer...and if you ask me...i don't think i will take the shxt deal...cause i even don't know how she look like...

I doubt she will get a true offer, the guys may play her for a bit hoping to tempt her out and re-negotiate to a more reasonable fee later.

So if she was up to your quality and you could inspect the goodies, would you good for it and what would you want in return for that high price tag?

• bighusband replied at 2013-07-28 12:35 am

rccy615 replied at 2013-07-28 12:32 am

I doubt she will get a true offer, the guys may play her for a bit hoping to tempt her out and re-negotiate to a more reasonable fee later.

So if she was up to your quality and you could inspect the goodies, would you good for it and what would you want in return for that high price tag?

well...i think i will never pay that high for sex...we are man and all know...mainland is a good place to have nice girl and good service, right?and the main point is, it will be much much much cheaper!my point is if you use 10Kto have sex with one girl...why don't you use the same amount to have sex with more different girls?

• rccy615 replied at 2013-07-28 12:41 am

-------------------------------------------------------------

well...i think i will never pay that high for sex...we are man and all know...mainland is a good place to have nice girl and good service, right?and the main point is, it will be much much much cheaper!my point is if you use 10Kto have sex with one girl...why don't you use the same amount to have sex with more different girls?

hhaha,,,, I can't fault your line of argument!! For sure many is way better than just one. After all we do get a real kick from "freshness" and "new"....even if the experience wasn't perfect, it's still one extra mark on the bedroom headboard lol

• coco,

what do you think about it?

• bighusband replied at 2013-07-28 12:47 am

hhaha,,,, I can't fault your line of argument!! For sure many is way better than just one. After all we do get a real kick from "freshness" and "new"....even if the experience wasn't perfect, it's still one extra mark on the bedroom headboard lol

let's be honest...for man...new experience is more important than good experience~~XD

• rccy615 replied at 2013-07-28 1:01 am

let's be honest...for man...new experience is more important than good experience~~XD

curious how good and ugly/bad have you experienced?

• bighusband replied at 2013-07-28 1:09 am

rccy615 replied at 2013-07-28 1:01 am

curious how good and ugly/bad have you experienced?

hum... for good exp. i had a jap girlfriend before, her skill is way too good...and the main point is... jap will do the things you ask her to do~but if bad exp...i tried a mainland girl...she had armpit hair...that's gross..