I hope he is you! Sincere looking for a sweet chat mate/partner

• Hi charming mature you,

I hope you have a chance to read this message. I am a mature feminine woman and looking for a mature man (hopefully age 36 and above) to be a sweet chatmate and to share life, enjoying good time if possible.

If you are the one, please leave your brief introduction (I dont need to know your weight / height) but I hope to know your characters and what you have in mind. for sure your contact - email and LINE works for me.

And see whether we can start the amazing journey.

• Hi

• Hi jess,

I don't use Line but if you use WeChat, you can add me: hammertone.

Hope to see you there.

• Jess

morning! how are you on this friday early morning? enjoyed a tasty breakfast?

i am a 40 married man, talkative, out going, love sport, funny and always with gentleman manner.

it would be nice if there is chance to be a friend of yours, start to build up our friendship by writing email to each other.

my email is [email protected]

looking forward to hear from you and have a nice day

• Jess

Good morning, I feel that you have a lonely heart & boring life, wanna meet with someone who have mature mindset to take care with your feeling & heart more in your time. I hope I am the lucky one to chat with you in first, seem we both be a similar feeling, just want to enjoy the wonderful time in our life.

No worry that we just causal talk in first, be a friend, to know more for you.

mail: [email protected]

line: colorfullife

anyway, thanks for you attention & hope to share with you more in private for details.

hear is my contact to you.

• hi jess

friendship is always one of the easier way to explore the world a little bit more. while you need some more sharing and some responses from someone you are interested in, let me go into your circle to fulfill your desire. write to me, please. my email: [email protected]

• thanks! i hope to get more responses :)

• jess, does it mean that the above are not really the type you are interested in? : )

• no, i just want to start chat here a bit and then can chat for private

• Nice Mature replied at 2013-07-05 9:45 am

---------------------------------------------------------------

Jess

Good morning, I feel that you have a lonely heart & boring life, wanna meet with someone who have mature mindset to take care with your feeling & heart more in your time. I hope I am the lucky one to chat with you in first, seem we both be a similar feeling, just want to enjoy the wonderful time in our life.

No worry that we just causal talk in first, be a friend, to know more for you.

mail: [email protected]

line: colorfullife

anyway, thanks for you attention & hope to share with you more in private for details.

hear is my contact to you.

===============================================================

no thanks to you

• no one around?

• jess replied at 2013-07-05 10:09 am

---------------------------------------------------------------

no, i just want to start chat here a bit and then can chat for private

===============================================================

probably today's topic is preferably tgif, what will you do tonight?

• Hi Jess, why so feel? Where are you now?

• I believe you will receive more sincere response if you provide some basic info of yourself first

• hi jess, may I join?

• i am good. sure you can join! now at office, what about you?

• What you like to do when spare time?

• movies, do you like movies?

• I'm at office too, though I don't really wanna do anything for now.

I like movies too, n also sports n musics

btw I'm married with 2 kids, thought u might wanna know

• thanks for telling me. chatmates i think is fine. haha.

sports and music, that is good too!

• it's not my style to lie or hide something...of coz I want more if possible but chatting is still good, everyone needs someone to talk to from time to time. lol

• Do you have any good movie to suggest? I like to watch movie too.

• I am 38, married

work and live in kln side

line : thomas7123

• Jess,

when u talk abt movies n music, hv u seen n heard

"somewhere in time" n "Dr.Zihvago". both movies n theme music are very romantic n sentimental. hope u love it if u hv seem n heard. there are more can be shared if u wish.

you could imagine my maturity from the above.

shall provide skype to share more if u r interested.

• those are classics and how could i haven't watched?

• you watched those classics, is something surprising but depends when did u watch. are we in similar taste ?

mind to share some other classic movies you watched ?

• Hi Jess

nice to meet you

how's your friday

• Hi Jess

I hope you are doing good.

Things happen for reasons. It must be something in common aligns two strangers, something attracts each other getting closer to the other side. I'm currently admist ups and downs of life. Challenges come over everyday while happinesses emerges intermittently. But when there's sun rise, there's hope. Life is but a series of problem identification and solving. We know ourselves better after each crisis. We grow up not because we are getting wise, but we know better how stupid we are. I like to think but I'm not a sheer philosopher. I'm a actionist.Cry when we are sad, laugh when we are happy. Life is too short to grieve.

• Well said, leonine.

You made my day, and inspired me of the need to take things easy. Good things and bad things are quite alike in the long run of life, Thx.

• lo

I always feel great by having had made one's day :)

In the long run we are all dead. sometimes goods and bads could be a matter of perspective.

• hi Jess, I am 42 single and just a common guy, alone and boring in the life. But still Ok for me, at least learn to enjoy this is long time ago. Sometime will looking for accompany fot movie, dinning, anyting want to share a moment. If interest , please add my skype for chat [email protected] for chat

• hi i am so sweet that my last 2 SPs fell in love with me...

currently looking for a SP whom is sweet like me but can pull herself out whenever she needs.

i.e. the relationship i desire is sweet but no string attached.

email:[email protected]

good luck to u