An affectionate and passionate SL wanted

• The dull weather seems reinforcing the boredom inside me. Married life is somehow happy but seems sth is missing. After all I am a greedy lady in my mid 30s who always yearn for a bit more romance and passion to colour my life.

If you are a witty and charming married gentlemen who know how to treasure a lovely lady and seriously looking for some sparkles behind the reality, please briefly introduce urself and leave ur contact (e-mail, msn or LINE preferred) here. I am looking for non-smoker aged 35 - 45. :)

• Hello, nice to meet you, I am a 39 guy. Wold you mind add my skype for a private chat?

[email protected]

• Hello ,Nice to meet you , I'm 36 . I wanna chat with on email. My email :

[email protected]

thanks.

• Hi Forrest, thanks for ur reply and u were added.

• Thanks, chat in private.

• EPOS,

Thanks for ur reply and please check email.

• Hi, I am 42, feel boring in my married life too, let's chat in msn, [email protected]

• Hello LoveSelene:

I am 39, 6ft tall and 185 lbs. Working as a middle management in a UK company. I am an non smoker and I enjoy good food and quality chat. Hope to get to know you more as well.

Please add my LINE: tedbear

• Hi LoveSelene,

Let's chat in MSN ?

[email protected]

• Well, although it has been drizzling for quite afew days and you found it dull, I found it fun walking in the rain when I was small.I am 4x now. Same as you, hustle and jostle in life has galloped us to such a state that I will try to catch at every spark that may flourish into a warming light. I love affectionate discourses. I never smoke and some light vin rouge. Do drop a line or two in my mailbox to exchange a bit, honey. Looking forward to receiving your mail.

btw. my email is [email protected]

• Im alfred, 30 early,, about 176cm, 140lbs, decent looking.tall, strong and fit, decent, well-educated, nice, caring, non-smoking. Add my skype: [email protected] . Hope we can chat or meet up some time .

• Well, although it has been drizzling for quite afew days and you found it dull, I found it fun walking in the rain when I was small.I am 4x now. Same as you, hustle and jostle in life has galloped us to such a state that I will try to catch at every spark that may flourish into a warming light. I love affectionate discourses. I never smoke and some light vin rouge. Do drop a line or two in my mailbox to exchange a bit, honey. Looking forward to receiving your mail.

btw. my email is [email protected]

You can call me directly to have a chat at your convenience

• Best post i've seen for the longest time!.

• hi there,

usually man write such words to attract lady, and seldom has lady admit she is greedy. But very true that married life is happy, however, feeling and expectation also keep changing based on different life style... and yes, always something missing!!

here is a 39 married gentleman, greedy and would like to able to show a dark side from the reality!! hoep able to be a friend of yours, enjoy chatting and sharing to start a friendship!!

my email is [email protected], hope will receive your message and we start from there!! have a nice evening!!

• Hello, Nice to meet you at here.

I'm 45 positive gentleman with decent appearance, 5'10 tall & 160 lbs sporty, sincere and well educated with a witty sense of humor. However my married life is quite boring and sometime as alone with.

Anyone can be sharing or considerate together in romantic company as secret lover. Most essential element is open-mind communication and respectful on mutual relationship will absolutely be a bonus.

Enjoy drink, music, movie, nature and let see if we have same interest with chemistry. Please send email to [email protected] for private chat.

• I am Endymion and you speak pretty well english, what is your job nature?

• Hi

I am 34 yrs old, 6' tall with decent looking

I am working in Design field, my background make myself to be sensitive on personal feeling.

I am interested on drink, movie, chit chat with lovely lady...

Pls add my line: ivanavi79

Look forward to chat with you

• Fun,

Thanks!

Endymion,

Language ability is not necesarily related to the job nature, hehe... Just I am so lucky and grateful to meet with a lot of good English teachers in the past.

• By the way, thanks a lot for all your replies. Did send email and add some of you.

Enjoy ur night!

p.s. how come there is no nickname shown in my replies?

• hi LoveSelene

your message vividly speaks yr desire of finding a witty partner for more extra unusual sharings, i.e. post-marriage intimacy, in here. It drew my attention, not only because of the very basic nature of your message, but also because i found a woman who can amazingly speak for her mind in very good structure.

hope i can also draw your attention, too. i have a stable career, outgoing personality and appearance. my lineID: linersam

hv a nice journey!

• hi loveslene,

i m38 married guy

5'10 160 lbs.

talkative,

[email protected]

• I bet u read lot of novel

• Gen,

Not really...

• I actually love novel lady a lot

Anyway. how's going

• host, mind share your LINE id with me?

my mail is [email protected]

• Hi Selene,

I am 43 married guy, decent look and a polite one. You are right that it seems to be something missing though the married life is so-so. I am serious looking for someone mature in her mid-30 and re-exploring romance together. My msn and skype contact are [email protected] and mike.clover4. Looking forward to hearing from you.

• i'm 36 years old non smoking married guy, would you like to chat in skype messenger to know each other more? [email protected]

hope to see you soon!

• HI Selene, I am married man, just turn 35, I am looking someone is is able to communicate and able to share everything in the life. I love swimming and traveling, always curious to new stuff. I do not smoke, but love to talk, nice body figure and I am not ugly. Just check me out.

my skype/MSN : [email protected]

• Hi Selena

Nice to know that there still have a passionate lady looking for secret relationship, I have the same situation with you and hope we can chat soon

Pls add my Skype or msn: [email protected]

• Gen,

I prefer movies, short prose than novels...

And thx for all other's replies. Did add/email some of u

• 9:30am may 09, 2013Gen,

I prefer movies, short prose than novels...

And thx for all other's replies. Did add/email some of u

-----------------------------------------------

short prose are hard to read, I like super long story and happy ending

• Hello, Nice to meet you at here.

I'm 40 positive gentleman with decent appearance, 5'10 tall & 150 lbs sporty, sincere and well educated with a witty sense of humor. However my married life is quite boring sometimes and would like to have an another sparkling thing in my life.

Anyone can be sharing or considerate together in romantic company as secret lover. Most essential element is open-mind communication and respectful on mutual relationship will absolutely be a bonus.

If you don't mind and please add my "LINE ID".

LINE ID: Dennis_Dennis

Hope to chat with you soon.

• Gen,

Short prose are not difficult to read. Good ending stories would sometimes make us a bit unrealistic. I don't like living in dreams...

• Hi, just found your post and I'm interested.

Something about myself, 43, 170cm, 70kg, businessman, like tennis, swimming, books and movies, traveling and good food. Married but available. I spent about half of my time out of town, mainly in Mainland China and Europe.

Wanna find a lady that clicks, that I enjoy talking and listening to, and we can laugh freely.

I don't visit this site much. My MSN: [email protected]

• Hi

I am 35 non-smoker, married for 5 years and would like to know more about you :)

I am working in the product design field.

How about you?

Do you like to chat here or in other channels?

• pennyhk2001 replied at 2013-05-09 10:53 am

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, just found your post and I'm interested.

Something about myself, 43, 170cm, 70kg, businessman, like tennis, swimming, books and movies, traveling and good food. Married but available. I spent about half of my time out of town, mainly in Mainland China and Europe.

Wanna find a lady that clicks, that I enjoy talking and listening to, and we can laugh freely.

I don't visit this site much. My MSN: [email protected]

===============================================================

Thx for ur reply and u were added.

• rare to see such genuine request for a serious relationship. i am intrigued and curious to know the lady who posted this, though i know i do not qualify.

• kenchan44 replied at 2013-05-09 11:07 am

Hi

I am 35 non-smoker, married for 5 years and would like to know more about you :)

I am working in the product design field.

How about you?

Do you like to chat here or in other channels?

Nice meeting u Ken, thx for your reply. If you would to know more of my detail I prefer chatting in other channels. Please leave ur contact here as my thread advised. Thanks!

• mc2 replied at 2013-05-09 11:39 am

rare to see such genuine request for a serious relationship. i am intrigued and curious to know the lady who posted this, though i know i do not qualify.

Thx for your curiosity to me! Everyone has their own strength and always be confident to urself. There is no such thing as "qualified" or not, we are all just looking for the "right match" here, right?

• replied at 2013-05-09 11:46 am

mc2 replied at 2013-05-09 11:39 am

rare to see such genuine request for a serious relationship. i am intrigued and curious to know the lady who posted this, though i know i do not qualify.

Thx for your curiosity to me! Everyone has their own strength and always be confident to urself. There is no such thing as "qualified" or not, we are all just looking for the "right match" here, right?

good to see ur topic and reply here and I'm trying to do the 'right match' here.

wanna meet nice ladies to chat and share life, and I wish to seek love and passionate relationship beyond my marriage.

• replied at 2013-05-09 11:46 am

thank you for being so kind and considerate. you are a nice lady and i wish you best of luck in finding your 'right match'. take your time...

• replied at 2013-05-09 11:43 am

Nice meeting u Ken, thx for your reply. If you would to know more of my detail I prefer chatting in other channels. Please leave ur contact here as my thread advised. Thanks!

Thanks for your reply.

Here is my msn: [email protected]

Wish can chat with you soon :)

In case you can't add my, I wish you will let me know here.

• Dull weather not only will bring up most people boredom but also recall the loneliness in our heart. As a married man I understand those feeling. In reality we enjoy our marriage, however in our deepness dark side we looking for passion n romance. Hope I can chat with you in close future.

Add my skype [email protected]

• mc2 replied at 2013-05-09 11:57 am

replied at 2013-05-09 11:46 am

thank you for being so kind and considerate. you are a nice lady and i wish you best of luck in finding your 'right match'. take your time...

You are welcome and thx for all your blessings!

• Thx for all the replies and for those being added, hope we can have a good chat! :)

• 利害的selene.

好優雅,有氣質,有內涵的文字!

• loveselene,

your post would have been the perfect one for me a few years ago. i was looking for exactly the same thing back then.... an affectionate and passionate SL.

• siuminghk replied at 2013-05-09 11:55 am

replied at 2013-05-09 11:46 am

good to see ur topic and reply here and I'm trying to do the 'right match' here.

wanna meet nice ladies to chat and share life, and I wish to seek love and passionate relationship beyond my marriage.

add me Wechat (Siuming_HK) pls and wish to contact online.

• maturemanman replied at 2013-05-09 3:21 pm

利害的selene.

好優雅,有氣質,有內涵的文字!

過獎了!我不想做厲害的女人,我寧願做個美麗小女人...

• mc2 replied at 2013-05-09 3:23 pm

loveselene,

your post would have been the perfect one for me a few years ago. i was looking for exactly the same thing back then.... an affectionate and passionate SL.

Oh yes... Without the right timing, right matching is meaningless...

Anyway, thx so much for all ur appreciation.