Met a guy here

• He said he wanted a serious relationship..he said to try with me..he found me whenever he felt lonely and unhappy..i am too silly to be his sex tool.

Later..he said I am "dreaming" and didn't see again even I was sick seriously.

Guys are horrible. Change face after he finished playing u.

• I am sorry to hear that. Next time be careful. If one is serious on a relationship one will not be rushed to have sex with a woman in my opinion. He will be patient. My penny comment.

• silly

好同情你既遭遇...

經一事, 長一智....

下次要帶眼識人....

唔好咁易相信男人的甜言蜜語....

take care!

• well... hope u will recover from this instance ASAP. +ve thinking, it is good to find out soon than later, right?

• I feel very sad and heart painful. I was trying to be nice and true to him. I didn't calculate how much I give and how much he pay. I don't know why he could change face like this. Is it true that we shouldn't trust anyone and dun treat anyone good?

• guess u are still very young, rgt?

• 過去我也是愚蠢的一個,當男人得到女人的一切便不會再珍惜,在這裏我學懂了一句話:認真便輸了!

• umm... don't be too hard on yourself. i can't say i understand how you feel. all I can say is trust takes time to build up but destroy within a sec only. you already have your lesson.. don't let the pain get to you too long..

• agree with KC

try to find sth to do to make urself busy...

don't always look back and ask y!!!

• the world is too ugly to fill up with this kind of selfish ppl

• selfish ppl is everywhere....

just u have to figure it out by urself

• yes, there're selfish ppl in this world... but there're nice ppl too.... so don't lose your faith yet.... it is too early for you to say so...

• Silly, well I agree with you. Not gd people is all around us. We never know who is gd or who is bad. I have a fd who I know over 20 yrs (oops seems I disclose my age) also lie to me. Like money investment, we observe, analysis and make decision. I believe there is always gd people on earth.

• This is his number 91622433, His name is kevin, Do the guy know him?

• I don't...

• me neither~

• silly replied at 2012-12-10 5:14 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

This is his number 91622433, His name is kevin, Do the guy know him?

===============================================================

This was not posted by me. And this is not his number and name as well.

• haha.... don't worry... I don't think anyone of us care who is he...

• 個電話咪係 frozenheart, 見穿左啦, 扮 silly 話唔係佢自己, 正屎橋

• silly replied at 2012-12-10 5:40 pm

silly replied at 2012-12-10 5:14 pm

kevin, please don't play game with me, i just want to clarify something for our relationship only, this is why i posted your information in here as well, please call me tonight......please.

• i am a real silly replied at 2012-12-10 5:49 pm

silly replied at 2012-12-10 5:40 pm

silly replied at 2012-12-10 5:14 pm

kevin, please don't play game with me, i just want to clarify something for our relationship only, this is why i posted your information in here as well, please call me tonight......please.

Just a thread to express my sad feeling and how silly I am..why dun u just simply creating another silly thread for urself?

• silly replied at 2012-12-10 4:06 pm

He said he wanted a serious relationship..he said to try with me..he found me whenever he felt lonely and unhappy..i am too silly to be his sex tool.

Just like to say it's sorry to hear about that as u met a guy who was not taking any relationship seriously.

Er..really like to tell that Girls are also horrible in our guys mind...they changed mind within a day. They told they will miss you but they then told 'sorry i fell with other guys..' could be just a day after.....

Maybe we both are too silly to believe that we are special to the others and which is not in fact...but it happens..day by day..in this world..no matter man or woman...

• He just had sex? Both party enjoyed right?

• silly ,

希望你睇到我既留言啦,傾下計做個fd.

我一個人,廿尾,平時得閒,細心斯文,唔肥.

可以既話有人陪下聽下玩下.

[email protected]

whatsapp常用d: 6605 8851

• aman replied at 2012-12-11 2:26 am

silly replied at 2012-12-10 4:06 pm

He said he wanted a serious relationship..he said to try with me..he found me whenever he felt lonely and unhappy..i am too silly to be his sex tool.

Just like to say it's sorry to hear about that as u met a guy who was not taking any relationship seriously.

Er..really like to tell that Girls are also horrible in our guys mind...they changed mind within a day. They told they will miss you but they then told 'sorry i fell with other guys..' could be just a day after.....

Maybe we both are too silly to believe that we are special to the others and which is not in fact...but it happens..day by day..in this world..no matter man or woman...

it's really hurt..I encountered some other problems at the same time..before I could still meet him which helped to release some of my unhappiness. But after he left me and not willing to give me a word, my unhappiness is double or triple or I dun know..I just can't handle all the heartpain at the same time..I go to drinks and drunk every night and then go home like a dead body.

• I don't think getting drunk would do any good to your situation... however, do you want to move on? OR you still want to back with that person?