Virgin Guy

• Alright. I'm a virgin. I am a little afraid of sex at the moment and want to keep my virginity. Bu I want my cum inside another woman. Another man's wife or girlfriend.

Yes I know this is crazy. But I really want another man's wife to enjoy my cum.

What I'd like to do is this :

I want come over to your place. Well anywhere really. I want her to pull the condom over my 7 inch erect cock. I will start leaking a bit because I get tense. I want her to stroke me and lick my hard throbbing cock. I'd like to kiss her and lick her. Caress her breasts. And finger her. I will cum a lot. Since I didn't masterbate for 3 weeks. Then I want her to take the condom off and play with my cum.

I will be gasping. But I want her to insist we go at it again. And I want her to Put on a new condom and suck me this time to completion.

Any takers ? You know you'll love it.

• take my wife. shes 5'5, slim.. will love this!
    <br>
    <br>[email protected].. talk there..

• haha I guess I wont be virgin after this..

• hotboyhk,
    <br>
    <br>please let us know what about your appearance, body type, height, weight, age.., thanks!

• Zoe replied at 2012-12-09 10:04 pm
    <br>---------------------------------------------------------------
    <br>hotboyhk,
    <br>
    <br>please let us know what about your appearance, body type, height, weight, age.., thanks!
    <br>===============================================================
    <br>oe,
    <br>
    <br>Appearance.. middle eastern looking, Athletic, 5'7, 67kg ( clearly not fat) and 21. what more can you ask for ;)
    <br>
    <br>and yes 7 inch thick cock, and heavy cummer..
    <br>
    <br>you can email me at [email protected]

• who wants it more? cpl or zoe?? gotta decide soon ;)