Looking for a new SL, I am mid 30, gentle and fun

• I had a SL for two years and we were very compatible in interests. We both had our other half but we managed to meet once per weeks and even travel together a few times. Unfortunately something happened and we had to split in good terms and I am now looking for a new SL relationship with a bright and smart lady to share moments and makeup the love feeling missed in the main relationship. I preferred you have your own relationship and 25 to 35 years old and resonanable look.
    Any ladies interested to get to know first?

• Hi

except for the age, any other requirements?

• 要咩要求先

• Please tell us more about yourself.

• Thx for the reply and I will try to answer them. I prefer a lady who is cheerful, mature, somewhat talkative and open minded. If you are social drinker even better so we can periodically have a glass of wine and relax. I am healthy and athletic plus I workout weekly so it would be a bonus if you have some interest in sport and exercise. With my ex SL we have gone on golf trip together which was nice. I have a stable job in mid management at a foreign firm and do travel periodically. I am not handsome but considered myself average look. I do drive so it makes it conveniently for touring around the city. Any lady interested can contact me thru [email protected]. Thanks

• Hi Be, I hope I answered your question above

• Hi MistressnWife, nice to see your reply. Further questions, you can add me at [email protected]

• good morning

• I am 30 years old wife. Emailed you please check.

• an SL

once per week

for a few times

of resonanable look

• F30: I have replied to your email. Thanks.

• added u la but not online

• I am 36. You won't consider right?

• Hi WittyWife, I provided an indicative range but if we are compatible, one year is not an issue. Pls add me and chat further,thanks

• samsung replied at 2012-12-06 11:51 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hi WittyWife, I provided an indicative range but if we are compatible, one year is not an issue. Pls add me and chat further,thanks

===============================================================

I am new to this website. I don't understand what you mean by "add me" and chat further. Do you mean a private chat with you? How can I "add you"?

• Ben replied at 2012-12-07 1:30 am

hi witty

Hi Ben :-)

• WittyWife replied at 2012-12-07 1:16 am

samsung replied at 2012-12-06 11:51 pm

Hi WittyWife, I provided an indicative range but if we are compatible, one year is not an issue. Pls add me and chat further,thanks

I am new to this website. I don't understand what you mean by "add me" and chat further. Do you mean a private chat with you? How can I "add you"?

What I meant is add me MSN using [email protected] or simply contact by the same email

• samsung replied at 2012-12-07 9:57 pm

WittyWife replied at 2012-12-07 1:16 am

What I meant is add me MSN using [email protected] or simply contact by the same email

Oh I see. I don't have MSN. Will contact you by email instead.

• WittyWife replied at 2012-12-08 5:51 pm

samsung replied at 2012-12-07 9:57 pm

WittyWife replied at 2012-12-07 1:16 am

Oh I see. I don't have MSN. Will contact you by email instead.

Ok, I look forward to your email

• Just to be clear and respectful upfront, I will remove any guys who post advertising in my thread as I want it to be kept as a clean thread focus on my topic. If you want to advertise, please create your own thread. Also anyone (especially those men pretending to be women) stating false unsupporting info will also be removed. Thank you.

• I am a bit older than your range living in Tung Chung, I want a mate to meet once a week. Will you consider?

• Hi Karen,

Yes i do, I hope to chat with u and know more about u .

if not mind, kindly add me for further chat

[email protected]

• Good evening...just wanna to push up this thread

• Hi Karen,

I am very familiar with Tung Chung. It depends on the meeting location and your availability... Please add me to chat further, thanks.

• I already add your msn but didn't see you online. Hope we could chat and share more later.

• have a nice lunch.

• Sulia,

Sorry, I haven't been checking for updates on this forum, hope to chat with you on MSN. Thanks.

• Hi

• Hi Hello....

• Hi Samsung, I have added you but do not see you online. I am early 30s attached lady living in Kowloon

• sandy

me 30 years old

181 tall

good looking

hv car

may i date u??

[email protected]

• Hi, just added you ....chat later

• Christmaswife andall,this thread has ended as a match isfound.

• samsung replied at 2012-12-26 4:13 pm

Christmaswife andall,this thread has ended as a match isfound.

Good luck to you samsung. Really hope that she's a good match to you and you two can be happily ever after.

• oh...happy ending?