Why all the bitches love to ask what do you do?

• Can any bitches or jerks answer this question?

• I seldom seduce girl~ But I do think meeting girl in real life is much better than talking to the bitches online~

• coz there r too many dickhead here, like u.

• who had up set you ah?

• a bitch online~ the first question she asked me on phone is... what do u do~ she sounds like uneducated and ...please forgive me.... sounds like she doesn't know how to respect others.... freak her.... If I wanna know a girl to do business, I don't have to know her here.... I just wanna have fun but not talking with a bitch~

• agree...we all just to like to have fun here, why upset, skip and find another one to chat with

• joyce, I just think some people are crazy.... An uneducated bitch asking me what do I do~ ....I am finding a girl who is rich inside here, but not a materialistic girl here....
    <br>
    <br>

• cc replied at 2012-07-04 12:49 am
    <br>---------------------------------------------------------------
    <br>coz there r too many dickhead here, like u.
    <br>===============================================================
    <br>You must be that bitch~
    <br>

• ok , clam down relax ; i meet a few guys here and they were rude and not gentleman at all, all the think of is sex

• joyce, finding sex is ok as it's what people do online~ and in fact, the category named "SEX" here.... But being rude and impolite is really a turnoff... yea... that bitch did get me down a bit...

• well, i do not like the guy come out first thing is sex....treat me like a prostitute

• Joyce replied at 2012-07-04 1:13 am
    <br>well, i do not like the guy come out first thing is sex....treat me like a prostitute
    <br>
    <br>haha~ can't agree more... But I met some girl wants sex on the first day. I guess different girl has different request. show the girl that you care about her is quite important I guess... Even if she wants sex, boy should be gentle and satisfy her first~
    <br>

• can we chat in msn later?

• it should be, [email protected]
    <br>
    <br>

• morning~ joyce~

• Has it ever occured to you that maybe, sometimes, people ask that question so they can better tune their conversation with you?
    <br>
    <br>Judging that someone is materialistic from one simple question is assuming too much in my humble opinion.

• the quick response she gave is... she is not that free to chat with me...I was shocked, and I replied saying OK, bye-bye... She doesn't even wanna have a conversation....just a bitch finding MONEY here.

• There's no sin in wanting more money and a better life. Let it go.
    <br>
    <br>This thread reflects badly on you, young man.

• this thread reflects badly on you....
    <br>
    <br>Is it English??? Go study more, trout~

• Wanting money here is like studying in a playground... We all have our job and that's how we make a living. This is a place for people to hv some fun...

• Look here, young man.
    <br>
    <br>http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/reflect
    <br>
    <br>reflect on somebody/something
    <br>to influence the reputation of a person, group, or organization The outstanding work of our scientists reflects well on the entire university. If someone on our staff does a bad job, it reflects badly on all of us.
    <br>Usage notes: always used with an adverb and said of both good and bad influences on a reputation
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>Study more.

• <br>
    <br>You just don't know how to use this idiom correctly~
    <br>
    <br>

• Is that so? :-) How should it be used then? Pray enlighten me.

• dun wanna~

• The truth is, you cannot. Because there's nothing wrong with my usage. Because your English proficiency is a far cry from mine, and you are just not man enough to admit it.
    <br>
    <br>You do deserve the kind of questions such as "how old are you?" and "what do you do?" Haha...

• This is the sex board. I found it quite funny that men are blamed cos they look for sex here. Isnt what's this board is for?
    <br>Some men might not be skillful asking for it though.
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>>treat me like a prostitute
    <br>not quite true, cos they dont want to pay. :)
    <br>
    <br>Being asked "what do you do", " what car do you drive" in the first conservation feels similar to a woman being asked what is her figure as the first question.

• Glossimer replied at 2012-07-04 2:54 pm
    <br>The truth is, you cannot. Because there's nothing wrong with my usage. Because your English proficiency is a far cry from mine, and you are just not man enough to admit it.
    <br>
    <br>You do deserve the kind of questions such as "how old are you?" and "what do you do?" Haha...
    <br>Then just type your sentence in google~ bitch~

• uv replied at 2012-07-04 3:54 pm
    <br>This is the sex board. I found it quite funny that men are blamed cos they look for sex here. Isnt what's this board is for?
    <br>Some men might not be skillful asking for it though.
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>>treat me like a prostitute
    <br>not quite true, cos they dont want to pay. :)
    <br>
    <br>Being asked "what do you do", " what car do you drive" in the first conservation feels similar to a woman being asked what is her figure as the first question.
    <br>exactly~
    <br>

• <p>I am wonder why most of the hunting dog here like to ask "do u like sex?" and "what are u looking for?"</p>

• one more<br />"which post u like the most?"<br />so what if u told?

• di replied at 2012-07-04 9:37 pm
    <br>I am wonder why most of the hunting dog here like to ask "do u like sex?" and "what are u looking for?"
    <br>
    <br>coz those jerks are impolite~ just like those bitches!

• <span class="author1">Glossimer </span><span class="date1">2:54pm jul 04, 2012</span>
    <br><p class="text1">The truth is, you cannot. Because there's nothing wrong with my usage. Because your English proficiency is a far cry from mine, and you are just not man enough to admit it. <br /><br />You do deserve the kind of questions such as "how old are you?" and "what do you do?" Haha...<br /><br /><br />---<br />haha, nice reply</p>

• OL replied at 2012-07-04 10:01 pm
    <br>Glossimer 2:54pm jul 04, 2012
    <br>The truth is, you cannot. Because there's nothing wrong with my usage. Because your English proficiency is a far cry from mine, and you are just not man enough to admit it.
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>---
    <br>haha, nice reply
    <br>
    <br>haha~ She's just too lazy/stupid to find the answer out...
    <br>