Why all the bitches love to ask what do you do?

• Can any bitches or jerks answer this question?

• I seldom seduce girl~ But I do think meeting girl in real life is much better than talking to the bitches online~

• coz there r too many dickhead here, like u.

• who had up set you ah?

• a bitch online~ the first question she asked me on phone is... what do u do~ she sounds like uneducated and ...please forgive me.... sounds like she doesn't know how to respect others.... freak her.... If I wanna know a girl to do business, I don't have to know her here.... I just wanna have fun but not talking with a bitch~

• agree...we all just to like to have fun here, why upset, skip and find another one to chat with

• joyce, I just think some people are crazy.... An uneducated bitch asking me what do I do~ ....I am finding a girl who is rich inside here, but not a materialistic girl here....

• cc replied at 2012-07-04 12:49 am

---------------------------------------------------------------

coz there r too many dickhead here, like u.

===============================================================

You must be that bitch~

• ok , clam down relax ; i meet a few guys here and they were rude and not gentleman at all, all the think of is sex

• joyce, finding sex is ok as it's what people do online~ and in fact, the category named "SEX" here.... But being rude and impolite is really a turnoff... yea... that bitch did get me down a bit...

• well, i do not like the guy come out first thing is sex....treat me like a prostitute

• Joyce replied at 2012-07-04 1:13 am

well, i do not like the guy come out first thing is sex....treat me like a prostitute

haha~ can't agree more... But I met some girl wants sex on the first day. I guess different girl has different request. show the girl that you care about her is quite important I guess... Even if she wants sex, boy should be gentle and satisfy her first~

• can we chat in msn later?

• it should be, [email protected]

• morning~ joyce~

• Has it ever occured to you that maybe, sometimes, people ask that question so they can better tune their conversation with you?

Judging that someone is materialistic from one simple question is assuming too much in my humble opinion.

• the quick response she gave is... she is not that free to chat with me...I was shocked, and I replied saying OK, bye-bye... She doesn't even wanna have a conversation....just a bitch finding MONEY here.

• There's no sin in wanting more money and a better life. Let it go.

This thread reflects badly on you, young man.

• this thread reflects badly on you....

Is it English??? Go study more, trout~

• Wanting money here is like studying in a playground... We all have our job and that's how we make a living. This is a place for people to hv some fun...

• Look here, young man.

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/reflect

reflect on somebody/something

to influence the reputation of a person, group, or organization The outstanding work of our scientists reflects well on the entire university. If someone on our staff does a bad job, it reflects badly on all of us.

Usage notes: always used with an adverb and said of both good and bad influences on a reputation

Study more.

• You just don't know how to use this idiom correctly~

• Is that so? :-) How should it be used then? Pray enlighten me.

• dun wanna~

• The truth is, you cannot. Because there's nothing wrong with my usage. Because your English proficiency is a far cry from mine, and you are just not man enough to admit it.

You do deserve the kind of questions such as "how old are you?" and "what do you do?" Haha...

• This is the sex board. I found it quite funny that men are blamed cos they look for sex here. Isnt what's this board is for?

Some men might not be skillful asking for it though.

>treat me like a prostitute

not quite true, cos they dont want to pay. :)

Being asked "what do you do", " what car do you drive" in the first conservation feels similar to a woman being asked what is her figure as the first question.

• Glossimer replied at 2012-07-04 2:54 pm

The truth is, you cannot. Because there's nothing wrong with my usage. Because your English proficiency is a far cry from mine, and you are just not man enough to admit it.

You do deserve the kind of questions such as "how old are you?" and "what do you do?" Haha...

Then just type your sentence in google~ bitch~

• uv replied at 2012-07-04 3:54 pm

This is the sex board. I found it quite funny that men are blamed cos they look for sex here. Isnt what's this board is for?

Some men might not be skillful asking for it though.

>treat me like a prostitute

not quite true, cos they dont want to pay. :)

Being asked "what do you do", " what car do you drive" in the first conservation feels similar to a woman being asked what is her figure as the first question.

exactly~

• I am wonder why most of the hunting dog here like to ask "do u like sex?" and "what are u looking for?"

• one more
    "which post u like the most?"
    so what if u told?

• di replied at 2012-07-04 9:37 pm

I am wonder why most of the hunting dog here like to ask "do u like sex?" and "what are u looking for?"

coz those jerks are impolite~ just like those bitches!

• Glossimer 2:54pm jul 04, 2012

The truth is, you cannot. Because there's nothing wrong with my usage. Because your English proficiency is a far cry from mine, and you are just not man enough to admit it.

---
    haha, nice reply

• OL replied at 2012-07-04 10:01 pm

Glossimer 2:54pm jul 04, 2012

---

haha, nice reply

haha~ She's just too lazy/stupid to find the answer out...