Any executive level female here?

• Communication is foremost important. I'm looking for someone who can really chat. If a lady can climb up the social ladder, she must be sensitive and street smart. If you think you're the one, let's chat.

[email protected]

• You are wrong in so many levels I'm just going to assume you are just stupid.

Sensitive and street smart is not what you need to climb the "corporate" ladder.

• Let me re-phrase what I want. If you're sensitive and smart, there's no reason for you to be still at a relatively low level.

It would sound more logical if the word "must" is replaced with "should". In this case, if one is not sentitive and smart and still successful, it might be due to luck, connections, sex or whatever reasons.

And if you're insensitive and stupid like this lady here, please don't add me.

• I just used some figure of speech. If anyone wants to talk logic and have a fight here, it's always welcome as I got "A"s in logic courses and I don't think anyone can beat me on that. However, I'm not here to pick a fight. So please behave.

Actually my observation is that more than half the female population are bitches, and it is not easy to find good girls.

• Besides, social ladder is different from corporate ladder.

I don't think an ego-centric short-tempered domination-seeking guy will get too far in here. Good luck anyways, caveman.

• Lady, I buy you !!

such a stupid guy, haha

• Simply put it, I'm looking for someone with an excecutive job and good social skills.

I understand that it's likely that the people who complain here are typically the deficient types. Of course someone would find this offensive as I put people into different levels. The reality is we have different salaries, IQ, appearances, etc. So just face it.

There's just no need for me to entertain unnecessary and unfounded criticisms. Life is about getting rid of those you don't like and getting close to those you like.

只是想找個正常的傾計 一開聲就批評人嘅潑婦 唔該收聲

• acme replied at 2012-05-07 6:11 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

Simply put it, I'm looking for someone with an excecutive job and good social skills.

I understand that it's likely that the people who complain here are typically the deficient types. Of course someone would find this offensive as I put people into different levels. The reality is we have different salaries, IQ, appearances, etc. So just face it.

There's just no need for me to entertain unnecessary and unfounded criticisms. Life is about getting rid of those you don't like and getting close to those you like.

只是想找個正常的傾計 一開聲就批評人嘅潑婦 唔該收聲

===============================================================

Ha, my accusations are all well based from detail observation.

1) Mistaken used "social" ladder for "corporate" ladder

2) Sensitive and street smart are the major ingredient for success

3) Everyone smart person is aggressive about one's career

4) Can't handle criticism, even though they are reasonably based.

5) Arguing with a girl, with such crude rude language.

6) assumed you have a higher IQ / salaries...whatnot.

To sum up, you are just a frog dwelling in a well that cannot see through other possibilities but the narrow perception of your own opinion of the world.

When things don't go your way, you get into defensive and become pretty hostile.

A low EQ, impatient, and aggressively trying to dominant? Given you can't see the logic with the overabundant of points above. It's reasonable to deduce your not a very logical person.

You are probably in sales? Climbing up the ladder by reckless and ruthless behavior.

Some girls may find it hot, but any reasonable smart, observant, sensitive girls won't be attracted to these qualities.

Good luck, caveman.

• 有什麼男人會喜歡無理取鬧、過度挑剔的女人

很多謝這個反映「剩女」這個社會問題的例子

• acme replied at 2012-05-07 6:38 pm

有什麼男人會喜歡無理取鬧、過度挑剔的女人

很多謝這個反映「剩女」這個社會問題的例子

Love the side track when you cannot refute the evidence.

Does that usually work for you?

Thanks for proving my points further though.

• 做人要保持平常心 不受挑撥 邏輯之道 不能無中生有

人不應花時間在無謂人身上 光陰飛逝 歲月飛梭

• 我要找的聊天對象其實是很廣泛的 每個行業都有決策功能(代表判斷力)的工作

敏感度高及社交技巧妤會令人舒服 很正常的要求

• still here? want to chat?

• cici replied at 2012-05-07 7:39 pm

still here? want to chat?

too late; I go gym now