SL wanted

• 32 yrs old married lady looking for SL (I preferred married, non-smoking guy, age between 33 - 40) who can become both soulmate in life and good partner on bed.

I do believe haste makes waste, pls do take time to get know to each other and see if we are really match. Please kindly leave your age/occupation/status here.

• i am 33, yr old. married.

I am looking for sl as well. How do you do? I live in olympic station area. My occupation is investment banking. How about you? can we get to know each other and meet?

are you free today? pretty free today as my wife is not here these days.

• i am 33, yr old. married.

I am looking for sl as well. How do you do? I live in olympic station area. My occupation is investment banking. How about you? can we get to know each other and meet?

are you free today? pretty free today as my wife is not here these days.

• chance to me natalie..i am 38 married man. no kids and free on weekday or weekend...add me further ok? [email protected]

• I like your open advertisement for procuring a soulmate and a bedmate.

My product is 40/ stalker/ divorced with a string.

• Hi ericlcsls2,

Nice to meet u! Thanks for your reply! I live in HK side and work in finance field.

Of coz I feel free to know each other more. But for the meeting today, it maybe a bit difficult... Anyway, nice to meet you here!

• Seek

• Seek and Grassmat,

Nice to meet you and thanks for your reply.

I prefer chatting here more before I add you in MSN. Would you mind?

• Dear Lady

Good morning, nice to meet you, i am 38 year old, get married more than 10 year, and wanne to share with a nice lady as similar situation for enjoying our life. I guess i understand waht you want, & hope to share with you more in private & details. I will not say i am prefect to you, but i will try my best to understand with you more if we have feel together for us......

Sorry that i can't stay in here to talk with you more, cos i am working in office today, if you don't mind & have time, hope to cahat with you more in msn, no worry that , just be a friend for carual talk in first.

here is my msn for you

[email protected]

Thanks in first & hope to see you in there in soon.

By the way, wish a special lady be a wonderful & enjoyable holiday!

• Natalie, just try, nice to meet you

I am 30 years old, single man and working in finance field too....if you think i am not suitbale for you, may still talk and make fd~

I am also seeking soulmate and good partner, no matter what status...so , want to communicate with you 1st

[email protected]

• Natalie2012 replied at 2012-05-05 9:28 am

---------------------------------------------------------------

Seek and Grassmat,

Nice to meet you and thanks for your reply.

I prefer chatting here more before I add you in MSN. Would you mind?

===============================================================

No way, you posted in sexboard, just want fxxk only, add me to arrange in this morning

• hi Natalie

I am 33 now, and 180 cm tall. Married for more than 4 yrs

Working in the technology related field

Know you like to chat here first.

Let's communicate before we chat over msn

• hi Natalie

how are you,i am henry, 37 years old, looking for a stable partner with friendship and sometime joint together have drink and dinner.. and share happiness or more..waiting for your further chat

[email protected]

• Hi Natalie

FYI: my msn is [email protected]

• Hi Natalie2012,

I am age 36, married for many years, doing technical support job, see if we can have further chat in msn, [email protected].

Thanks.

• michwong, Henry

• natalie, previous msg is not me..please ignore it. we better chat in msn

• Hi Nat

I am 37yrs old, 178cm and 160pounds, work in a professional field

I am a married man with nice and considerate personality.

I enjoy dining, traveling and car riding

My msn is [email protected].

• Mature Nice replied at 2012-05-05 9:29 am

Dear Lady

Good morning, nice to meet you, i am 38 year old, get married more than 10 year, and wanne to share with a nice lady as similar situation for enjoying our life. I guess i understand waht you want, & hope to share with you more in private & details. I will not say i am prefect to you, but i will try my best to understand with you more if we have feel together for us......

Sorry that i can't stay in here to talk with you more, cos i am working in office today, if you don't mind & have time, hope to cahat with you more in msn, no worry that , just be a friend for carual talk in first.

here is my msn for you

[email protected]

Thanks in first & hope to see you in there in soon.

By the way, wish a special lady be a wonderful & enjoyable holiday!

This is sex board Natalie!!! Go to dating club if you want a husband!

• morning nat nat~~

• seek replied at 2012-05-05 10:00 am

natalie, previous msg is not me..please ignore it. we better chat in msn

seek, you are so funny, play game here and chase natalie to add you, Good job!

• Natalie2012 replied at 2012-05-05 9:59 am

michwong, Henry

Add me, then i can fxxk you this morning

• Hi Natalie, How are you? I am 37 married guy, non-smoker, work in IT/finance sector, looking for similar. Would like the chance to explore and understand each other more. Love to have a soulmate for lunch and happy hour as well as some intimaxy if things work out...Thanks

• hi Natalie

I am 37 y/o, married, and 176 cm tall with medium built.

Working in the marketing field in HK island side.

Married life is boring and would like to find a decent lady for excitment and adventure.

my msn: [email protected]

• Hi Natile,

Nice to meet you here and agree that haste makes waste. What brings you up to here at that late night and woke up so early? got something to share? Or just becoz of this annoying raining.

I work in Financial sector but in the back office as well and hopefully we got more to share and worry about together.

Back to basic, I am aged 34, Non-smoking, 6feet tall and sporty style.

Look forward to hearing more from you. Cheers and have a good day.

• and forgot to say, I am married too. Just realized we get quite a number of things in common. lol

• Hi Natalie,

I hope i am not too late here. I think I am just the guy you are looking for. I am 40 years old, fit, healthy and clean looking. I am 5'11" tall, 165lbs in weight. I am married, non-smoker, easy going, educated, sincere and fun to tbe with. I too want to look for a nice married lady to be my soul mate as well as a bed mate. I live and work on HK side as well. If you think i am what u want, pls. add me at [email protected]

• 40, IT man, Married but Available

non smoker, casual drinker, no kids, prefer kiss more

[email protected]

• Morning Natalie, I am Kim, 40, Married and no kids. No smoking and drink less. 183cm height and about 80kg weight. My MSN: [email protected]

• Dear Natalie,

Nice to meet you here. I am Billy, a 38 old married man. I am a master graduate in HKU and now a management guy in a engineering firm. I both live and work in Kln East. But I am quite free after work for hanging out. Moreover, I drive everyday.

In my spare time, I like movie and social drinking. But I am a non-smoker. I am a romantic man, I do agree your idea about realationship, soul and physical are both important to a relationship, so I hope we can have a chance to meet for knowing each others. May I be so lucky to meet you.

If you interested in me, please could you chat in MSN for knowing more abotu me. My MSN is [email protected]

Best Regards

Billy

• hi

• nice to meet you, i'm 36 years old, single, male, live in T.S.T, back from canada, this is my msn : [email protected]

• Dear all,

Thx for all ur reply. Sorry that I am not available to chat with u guys now, will add some of u later!

• Hi Natalie,

i am 33, yr old. married.

i am living in hong kong side too.

add my msn: [email protected]

• Natalie2012 replied at 2012-05-05 1:39 pm

Dear all,

Thx for all ur reply. Sorry that I am not available to chat with u guys now, will add some of u later!

ok

hope to chat with you soon

msn: [email protected]

• Hi Marco,

Thanks for ur reply. If u would like to chat further, pls leave ur msn later!

• Hi, I am 36, 182cm 160 lbs, married. work as a computer programmeer. MSN: [email protected]

• Sure. Here it is. [email protected]. Hope to catch up with you soon.

• Hi Natalie

I'm 34 and wanna find a soulmate and SL too. PLs add my msn and get to know each other more, ok?

[email protected]

• HI Natalie,

I am RyanG, 35 years old married guy who is looking for the same as you. I am not in a hurry mode so let's chat here if you wish or add my msn - [email protected], if you are not free now.

See you and wish you good day

• Natalie, mind to chat with me here?

• seems lots man interested on wife.

• 34 / salesman / married / [email protected]

• Natalie,

I am not sure if you would possibly be the next one. I had a SL in the past and we stayed together for almost 3 years. Something happened then we decided to break up. I haven't had enough luck to ecounter another decent one ever since then.

Anyway, let me tell you a bit about myself and see if you want to proceed further.

job: a respected professional

physique: not so masculine (lol)

education: graduate degree +

face(haha):normal

I am a friendly person overall. Don't wanna disclose too much subtlety here indeed. If you are interested, you can send me an Email or add me via MSN. In that way, we can get to know each other at another level.

Email / MSN: [email protected]

• 我是一個39歲男人,

想找一個SP

186CM高

MSN:

[email protected]

Whats App或來電:92564740

等妳

• Natelie

Here I am. I agree with your point of "haste makes waste". Though I might not come here often, let's start a chat anyway.

About me, I am 40+, married, and is a general office guy. Hope we have a chance to share (un)happiness. Let's see if we can meet here some day some time.

• prefer to talk in private: [email protected]

• Hi Natalie

I am genuinely interested to explore possibilities between ourselves. I am 36 years old, married, in management position of an organization. I am a non-smoker, enjoys drinking to half awake half drunken at sentimental occassions. I like biking but have abondoned for years and am planning for a restart this coming few months. I enjoy chating with someone intelligent, sensitive and willing to share the real self. I am 6'1 tall, 160lbs, physically fit with decent appearance. I like foreplaying and kissing in bed and elsewhere where we can find privacy.

My MSN: [email protected]

Yours

Alex