肛交的誘惑

• 純分享, 勿留msn, 你有咩特別既肛交經歷, 又或者你喜歡點樣肛交, 介唔介意同我分享下

• 一定要用ky架

• 咁要注意咩呢?

• 重一定要夠長( >7")夠粗 :p

• 重要夠硬同耐( > 25 mins) :p

• need to wear condom?

• no need

• diu la ma, best thing to do is fcuk you ass first then put inside your mouth lor.

• yes

• tried using without KY?

• 重要夠硬同耐( > 25 mins) :p

gd point & i tired few times with my ex SP. she said vy high & full hehe

• my sl had fingered me back only, i felt absolutely odd and not confortable. well, different people encounter different feeling.

• great I like it

• 3P肛交好high ga

• really?

• ele419 replied at 2012-03-23 9:50 am

---------------------------------------------------------------

really?

===============================================================

個一齊三個一齊沖涼再一齊插我 Pat pat同妹妹.好high

• jenny replied at 2012-03-23 10:08 am

ele419 replied at 2012-03-23 9:50 am

really?

Hi Jenny, how excited! I had such experience before. Can enjoy together?

• RyanG replied at 2012-03-23 10:28 am

jenny replied at 2012-03-23 10:08 am

ele419 replied at 2012-03-23 9:50 am

really?

Hi Jenny, how excited! I had such experience before. Can enjoy together?

===============================================================HI jenny can you add me msn [email protected]

• If have interest, let's chat in msn or email - [email protected]

see you

• I had a few SP that love anal sex. Most of the case we did not use KY. The first girl I was massage her and she was so wet, I slowly use finger and put inside her anal. She is very tight and excited. Then I put 2 figures and slowly I put my dick in. She is very high and tight that I shoot inside her internally. We loved it.

The second one she is very "big eat". We had anal sex without KY also. But I bought her a dildo and put her pussy and then fxxk her pussy. She was so high and tired as the excitement is very very very high.

• Another SP, we I know her I told her I like anal sex, turns out to be she is the one that "MUST HAVE" anal sex as she cannot get high from her pussy.

Another girl when I anal sex her, she also put a finger in my anal make me very nervous and cum more easy.

• Gordon replied at 2012-03-23 11:16 am

I had a few SP that love anal sex. Most of the case we did not use KY. The first girl I was massage her and she was so wet, I slowly use finger and put inside her anal. She is very tight and excited. Then I put 2 figures and slowly I put my dick in. She is very high and tight that I shoot inside her internally. We loved it.

The second one she is very "big eat". We had anal sex without KY also. But I bought her a dildo and put her pussy and then fxxk her pussy. She was so high and tired as the excitement is very very very high.

• Gordon replied at 2012-03-23 11:18 am

Another SP, we I know her I told her I like anal sex, turns out to be she is the one that "MUST HAVE" anal sex as she cannot get high from her pussy.

Another girl when I anal sex her, she also put a finger in my anal make me very nervous and cum more easy.

Not use KY is very painful. I never do that

• I lick her pussy and she water so much. Up to a point no need to use KY.

• I hv fxxked my ex-sl's ass without ky. (of coz with dom - safety sex is improtant)

She was ok and feel great. I kept rubbing her clitoris while I was fxxking her ass. WE both feel great~

• Gordon replied at 2012-03-23 11:18 am

Another SP, we I know her I told her I like anal sex, turns out to be she is the one that "MUST HAVE" anal sex as she cannot get high from her pussy.

I also put my finger in my BF anal when I BJ with him. He shoot much quicker and all in my mouth

• Jenny replied at 2012-03-23 11:19 am

Gordon replied at 2012-03-23 11:18 am

Not use KY is very painful. I never do that

Agree. Use KY is better even my feeling like this.

• Merlin replied at 2012-03-23 11:22 am

I hv fxxked my ex-sl's ass without ky. (of coz with dom - safety sex is improtant)

She was ok and feel great. I kept rubbing her clitoris while I was fxxking her ass. WE both feel great~

My Bf don't use dom when anal. But I guess is ok as he is my bf

• Anal sex is very exciting but it will not reach orgasm unless you play with your pussy and like the other says, your clit.

You need to really know how to enjoy yourself and DIY.

The first feel minute maybe painful but after you get use to it and relax, it is good.

• Jenny replied at 2012-03-23 11:30 am

Merlin replied at 2012-03-23 11:22 am

I hv fxxked my ex-sl's ass without ky. (of coz with dom - safety sex is improtant)

我同妳BF一樣,無用套.

• Jenny do you like to have a dildo in your pussy when your bf fxxk your ass? My ex SP likes it.

• Gordon replied at 2012-03-23 11:38 am

Jenny do you like to have a dildo in your pussy when your bf fxxk your ass? My ex SP likes it.

Yes ar...Like to put toys in pussy and anal. My bf also put finger in my anal when licking my clit. Also very high

• Hung replied at 2012-03-23 11:34 am

Jenny replied at 2012-03-23 11:30 am

Merlin replied at 2012-03-23 11:22 am

我同妳BF一樣,無用套.

But SP must 用套 even normal sex

• You still with your bf Jenny?

• Gordon replied at 2012-03-23 12:29 pm

You still with your bf Jenny?

Yes I hv BF

• Oh. Too bad, otherwise we can be close friend

• Jenny

I never tried anal, and i really want to try. I fit your critiera, long, hard, thick, and last for long. Is possible to be your sp ?

• jj replied at 2012-03-23 12:45 pm

Jenny

I never tried anal, and i really want to try. I fit your critiera, long, hard, thick, and last for long. Is possible to be your sp ?

I am not finding SP here

• I try with my sl before, but I believe need to have long warm up time, and most important is when I insert my thing to her XXX, I have to move very slowly, if I make it too hard and she cannot enjoy anything. if both can catch the feeling, then it is a wonderful thing.

• 唔戴袋~ 咁咪成條都係屎~ 朱古力棒~ 你會唔會啜乾淨佢架?

我建議放個震蛋去 anal~

• LoveCunnilingus replied at 2012-03-23 1:12 pm

唔戴袋~ 咁咪成條都係屎~ 朱古力棒~ 你會唔會啜乾淨佢架?

我建議放個震蛋去 anal~

唔會, I use finger to clean it during bath before ma

• joe45 replied at 2012-03-23 1:10 pm

I try with my sl before, but I believe need to have long warm up time, and most important is when I insert my thing to her XXX, I have to move very slowly, if I make it too hard and she cannot enjoy anything. if both can catch the feeling, then it is a wonderful thing.

At the start need to put more KY and move slow. But after a few min my bf can fxxk my anal as pussy and I think its ok.

• Jenny replied at 2012-03-23 1:19 pm

joe45 replied at 2012-03-23 1:10 pm

I try with my sl before, but I believe need to have long warm up time, and most important is when I insert my thing to her XXX, I have to move very slowly, if I make it too hard and she cannot enjoy anything. if both can catch the feeling, then it is a wonderful thing.

At the start need to put more KY and move slow. But after a few min my bf can fxxk my anal as pussy and I think its ok.

yes, u are right...ky is necessary...for me, when I tried last time, I also fxxk my sp pussy and anal at the same time, because both of us want to be more safe and clean, so we havent change from anal and pussy frequently, instead I use my thing to fxxk her anal and use my finger to play with her pussy....then she get into highest moment by using this approach and she eject a lot of water....

• joe45 replied at 2012-03-23 1:23 pm

Jenny replied at 2012-03-23 1:19 pm

joe45 replied at 2012-03-23 1:10 pm

yes, u are right...ky is necessary...for me, when I tried last time, I also fxxk my sp pussy and anal at the same time, because both of us want to be more safe and clean, so we havent change from anal and pussy frequently, instead I use my thing to fxxk her anal and use my finger to play with her pussy....then she get into highest moment by using this approach and she eject a lot of water....

yeah cant' change pussy and anal frequently unless with condom. My BF normally pussy first and then shot in anal. otheriwse use condom first in anal and shot in pussy. Need to be clean ma particular girl

• yesyes Jenny, u are right....I also remind myself that whenever I use finger to touch her anal, I will not insert to her pussy at the same time...I will clean it up before do so....how do you thing abotu 69? although it is out of this topic, but i really like that...

• joe45 replied at 2012-03-23 1:30 pm

yesyes Jenny, u are right....I also remind myself that whenever I use finger to touch her anal, I will not insert to her pussy at the same time...I will clean it up before do so....how do you thing abotu 69? although it is out of this topic, but i really like that...

I like 69 too particular my BF/SP lick my pussy and anal. Help me to hv more water for the anal later.

• yesyes, I like 69 so much, the feeling is good and very close....I like to be at the top sometimes, and I will lick her pussy and anal , and when I lick her "bean" and use finger to insert her pussy at the same time she will be extremely high..

• Jenny replied at 2012-03-23 1:34 pm

joe45 replied at 2012-03-23 1:30 pm

yesyes Jenny, u are right....I also remind myself that whenever I use finger to touch her anal, I will not insert to her pussy at the same time...I will clean it up before do so....how do you thing abotu 69? although it is out of this topic, but i really like that...

I like 69 too particular my BF/SP lick my pussy and anal. Help me to hv more water for the anal later.

just wonder ask....can we chat at MSN?

• 女仔們 妳地初次肛交係咪覺得痛?

• Jenny replied at 2012-03-23 1:34 pm

Jenny, u are real sexy dive..u enjoy something great :)

U hv SP??? good.

may be i m good to u too. According to my skill & decent outlooking :P

[email protected]