Go to Spain on this early of June

• Hi, want to find a female, no matter the age, can go to Spain with me. If you know Spain much and can plan for package, we can go by package. But i'd like to go at least 5 cities. e.g  Barcelona, Mardid, Toledo, Seville, Cordoba.... 
    If not, i prefer to join a 10 days tour to Spain + Portugal. Since i'd like to stay behind visit my Spanish friends in Madrid. If any female interested please let me know, thanks. Depature at early of June!

• how o r u?

• june replied at 2012-02-21 3:47 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

how o r u?

===============================================================

34 , you?

• 乜都你包哂可以唸唸嘰~~~~haha

• 咪on 9啦

無錢唔好去旅行啦

叫人乜都包晒

去做雞,做鴨,咪有人包你囉

• suko replied at 2012-02-22 10:39 am

咪on 9啦

無錢唔好去旅行啦

叫人乜都包晒

去做雞,做鴨,咪有人包你囉

haha關你撚事咩on9

• monchichi, would you please clarify do you pay for the entire trip for two people ? If yes, I can go with you. Let me know

• monchichi, would you please clarify do you pay for the entire trip for two people ? If yes, I can go with you. Let me know

• OL replied at 2012-02-25 8:52 am

monchichi, would you please clarify do you pay for the entire trip for two people ? If yes, I can go with you. Let me know

Very clear to tell everyone, i'm seriously to find travel partner, so i expect we should share all costs together, i'll not pay for anyone. If you expect people pay for you, you better find another partner, thank you.