Just try my luck to find a decent guy as my SL

• I am a decent looking lady, well educated and in 30's. I want to find a guy with high quality to be my SL. My requirement (listed below) is a bit high but still want to try my luck here.

1) decent looking, medium built with height of at least 5'8
    2) well educated and gentleman type
    3) with good career (with earning of 1 million per annum)
    4) willing to communicate and have time/patience to share life with me

I am not looking for support. I just want a SL with similar background. If you are interested, please leave me your information here and I will add you later.

• good luck

• 嘩!!

勁高要求wow!!

希望你成功啦!!

• 妳的要求不算高. 我可以跟妳一試. 不過, 我當然也對妳有要求的. 先來發展一下再說吧. [email protected]

• Sweety,

I fulfil all your requirements except height, I have 168 cm.

May I have the chance to share life with you?

• sweety

SL is just a lust game; provided the decent he pay all the charges during the dating; offer you unlimited orgasms that is all.

• I just want someone with similar background so that we can have better communication. I hope to find a sincere one to support and care each other.

• Hello, nice to meet you. Would you mind to have a chat in private?

[email protected]

• Hello

I'm 42s married decent gentleman. Standard body 5'10, well educated with good career and have time to share life together. But don't want to talking money in mutual relationship.

If want to be a SL with similar background, please leave more information about yourself here. May be we can chat by MSN

• Hi Sweety, if i fit yours but earning half somewhat you expected , can i apply?

i am a genlte and care person, non smoke.

[email protected]

• sweety

only item 3 are not match, but i think my career is good, just not reach your requirement right now

anyway, I would like to communicate more with you that know more each other

• Ron replied at 2012-02-15 12:29 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hello

I'm 42s married decent gentleman. Standard body 5'10, well educated with good career and have time to share life together. But don't want to talking money in mutual relationship.

If want to be a SL with similar background, please leave more information about yourself here. May be we can chat by MSN

===============================================================

Hi ron, Mentioning abt money was just to make sure to find someone w similar background. I am not asking him to buy me anything. But just want him to be able to afford some basic expenses with a little quality.

I am attached w a bf. But he is always busy. And our relationship is not that good and we dun talk meaningfully. So i would like to find someone who can share and care w each other.

U r married, assuming u also have kids, so i am not sure if u will have time for ur sl.

• Hi, sweety, have you found your SL yet?

• sweety

hi, i'm 36 years old, 172cm, 135.lbs, caring, not fat, decent looking, also looking for sl, if you not mind i;m married, please feel free to chat in msn , tks

[email protected]

• Sweety replied at 2012-02-15 1:04 pm

Ron replied at 2012-02-15 12:29 pm

Hello

Hi ron, Mentioning abt money was just to make sure to find someone w similar background. I am not asking him to buy me anything. But just want him to be able to afford some basic expenses with a little quality.

I am attached w a bf. But he is always busy. And our relationship is not that good and we dun talk meaningfully. So i would like to find someone who can share and care w each other.

U r married, assuming u also have kids, so i am not sure if u will have time for ur sl.

Hi Sweety,

Sad that no so good relationship with my wife. Actually I prefer to be simple life and thus looking for one one SL can share and care together. Now I'm no kid and can arrange some time for meeting.

Hope you to be loyal one, let start to chat in my MSN [email protected] if matching the same.

• Hi ron, just added u.

• Hi Sweety,

I am mid 30, tall 180, medium built and ci man outlook. Luckily, I do meet all of your requirements. e.g. well educated with an overseas degree and a decent career.

Let's chat more: [email protected]

• Girl, you are very smart that you look for SL with similar background to yours, but do u realise that when men with strong background couldn't care less about the girls background, but focus on her foreground, e.g. appearance, figures. Do you think you are good in appearance, have enough sex appear to attract your target? If yes, I can send your the extract of my 2011 tax return as a starter.

• Gary replied at 2012-02-15 2:47 pm

Girl, you are very smart that you look for SL with similar background to yours, but do u realise that when men with strong background couldn't care less about the girls background, but focus on her foreground, e.g. appearance, figures. Do you think you are good in appearance, have enough sex appear to attract your target? If yes, I can send your the extract of my 2011 tax return as a starter.

No need. Thanks anyway.

• Alex replied at 2012-02-15 2:15 pm

Hi Sweety,

I am mid 30, tall 180, medium built and ci man outlook. Luckily, I do meet all of your requirements. e.g. well educated with an overseas degree and a decent career.

Let's chat more: [email protected]

Added.

• Btw, i am not going to check ur bank statement or tax return. I stated specific requirement just coz to find one w similar background.

Girl, you are very smart that you look for SL with similar background to yours, but do u realise that when men with strong background couldn't care less about the girls background, but focus on her foreground, e.g. appearance, figures. Do you think you are good in appearance, have enough sex appear to attract your target? If yes, I can send your the extract of my 2011 tax return as a starter.

Wow, i hv interested to hv a look!!!! hahaha

• refer to my morning reply, I think I fulfil your requirement

I leave msn here, hope we may talk

[email protected]

• hi sweety, i have a similar background described as same as u except pt3. i hv good career but doesn't mean it's good pay as u lol. when ppl jump into 30's group somehow they want to try to explore themselves into a kind of new environment such as new friend group, networking, etc.

anyhow hope chatting to u further, my msn is [email protected]

• Tim replied at 2012-02-15 4:06 pm

refer to my morning reply, I think I fulfil your requirement

[email protected]

U didnt fulfill all the requirement in the morning but fulfill the requirement now. Congratulation then.

• sweety

hi, i'm 36 years old, 172cm, 135.lbs, caring, not fat, decent looking, also looking for sl, if you not mind i;m married, please feel free to chat in msn , tks

[email protected]

• Sweety replied at 2012-02-15 4:13 pm

Tim replied at 2012-02-15 4:06 pm

refer to my morning reply, I think I fulfil your requirement

[email protected]

U didnt fulfill all the requirement in the morning but fulfill the requirement now. Congratulation then.

As you say, your aim is only want to find similiar background, although my income not reach 1M per year now, I am not in working in position of junior post and believe will reach your requirment in coming few years,

anyway nice to meet you here and hope you find a good man

• Hi Sweety,

I met all your requirements... any chance to talk in msn?

[email protected]

C YA

• RanRan replied at 2012-02-15 4:13 pm

hi sweety, i have a similar background described as same as u except pt3. i hv good career but doesn't mean it's good pay as u lol. when ppl jump into 30's group somehow they want to try to explore themselves into a kind of new environment such as new friend group, networking, etc.

anyhow hope chatting to u further, my msn is [email protected]

hi, i may add more to describe myself, 32, 180, well-educated, decent looking, smart and caring mind ...

• sweety,

let me first wish you luck. but somehow the talk of money leaves a bad aftertaste.

• salty replied at 2012-02-15 4:29 pm

sweety,

let me first wish you luck. but somehow the talk of money leaves a bad aftertaste.

Thats true. But just dun want to feel uncomfortable afterwards.

• Hi Sweety, I am a decent and married guy in early 40s. Able to meet most of your expectation except the height, of which I am in 173cm. See if you are interested to know me.

Hi sweety

Interesting requirement ...

Gary

I'm not interested in your rax return but YOU. :D

By the way, I like going Dutch :) Do you wanna chat?

• Dear Sweety,

I match your requirement, however, I would like to find a MSN chatmate this moment instead of a SL. If you interest add me [email protected]

• sweety

to certain extent, you have a point to indicate your need for a man with a good income. However, please make it purely a net spending one that a man can afford, instead of his gross income. dont forget a responsible man needs to shoulder a lot of expenses; e.g. mortgage, housekeeping money, etc. for the family headed by him.

in a family headed by him.

• btw, may i wish you good luck for a right search.

• cupidman replied at 2012-02-15 6:45 pm

sweety

to certain extent, you have a point to indicate your need for a man with a good income. However, please make it purely a net spending one that a man can afford, instead of his gross income. dont forget a responsible man needs to shoulder a lot of expenses; e.g. mortgage, housekeeping money, etc. for the family headed by him.

in a family headed by him.

I am not asking that man to spend a lot of money on me. I just want to make sure we have similar background. So ur concern is irrelevant for me. Anyway, thanks for ur reminder.

• thanks your clarification. it makes the picture more clearer.

• hi, sweety

very nice to see you here. it is never an easy case to meet with one with similar backgroud and always on the same page. I meet every of your requirement mentioned. Beyound that I sincerely look forward to seeing our possibility.

• sweety

nowadays, it is a bit difficult to find one, if not impossible to share life and communicate well. I hope we got the chance and I shall cherish every of the moment.

Let's chat more in msn.

• tmt replied at 2012-02-15 10:24 pm

sweety

nowadays, it is a bit difficult to find one, if not impossible to share life and communicate well. I hope we got the chance and I shall cherish every of the moment.

Let's chat more in msn.

Yes too hard to find one. Just feel frustrated by life. Really want someone to share.

• sweety

let me be the one to share with you, can i?

• to share your up and down, happiness and frustration.

• we may try to chat first. what's ur msn?

• sweety

may you shoot me an email to the following address?

[email protected]

As msn is not working well recently, let's exchange msn in email.

look forward to seeing your message and our nice chat.

• sweety

let me know when you sent the message. hope this process won't bother you a lot.

• Hello, I'm male, 30+, strong with normal build, decent and gentleman look, studied overseas... I like seeing movies, chatting, listening to music, fine dining, swimming, etc. If you are interested, you can add my msn: [email protected]

• sweety,

we can chat?

msn: [email protected]

• hi, sweety

do you happen to see my email reply or msn invitation?

msn always seems to have problem.