Sincerely seeking for one secret lover who will like to accompany with in holidays

• Sincerely seeking for one secret lover or temp lover who will like to accompany with in the holidays spending some great moment together. 36 here, mature and open mind, well educated, back from overseas, smart good looking, athletic, self employ here....what else? Chat more privately through MSN and see ? MSN [email protected]

• Oh u strongly believe urself good looking?

• ummm its all depends different ppl seek different...but no one said i am ugly though...i think I am above average...we can chat and share with photos and see how we both feel....i think feeling is the most important...i also hope to find one who both feeling comfort and in which we can share some happy moment together...

• What is your criteria? for example ... Age etc?

I am interested....

• i met this daivd b4. yes i didn't tell u that u r ugly coz i dun want to hurt u. but the fact is u r very ugly, the most ugly guy at she.com

• a replied at 2011-11-22 8:32 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

i met this daivd b4. yes i didn't tell u that u r ugly coz i dun want to hurt u. but the fact is u r very ugly, the most ugly guy at she.com

===============================================================

a

hahaha, you are so funny!! Thanks for telling that..... :P

• a ...i never met anyone so far ...and only share my photo for just a few lady...unfortunately still doesnt have a chance to meeting up yet....you do something like this actually if kinda libel, i hope you more responsible and more mature for what you do

If you are someone that I block...doesnt means you are not good...only is not what I looking for at this moment or I just doesnt have such feel to be my idea partner, i hope you understand different ppl in different period of time sometimes just seeking different

• criteria ....probably around or under my age, not ugly, not fatty, and someone really seeking the same and in the same mind....i hope we can first chat privately and know each other and see we can work it out.....we can chat and share photos and i do have a cam there, it wont be fake

• interest lady please add to chat and lets see