CS_Man vs CS_She

• how are you CS_She

have not seen you for more than 3 yrs

• Thank you man. I have never met anyone here so you probably get the wrong person?!

However, thanks for thinking of me.

• i did nto meet up with you at all as you ar not physically in HK. I have seen you up and down on the net from time to time and we did talk before with my old handle.

How's life treating you now? Are you in Can or States?

• any CS_Woman le?

• I m in the States, it's Sunday eve here. Just took a very nice refreshing afternoon nap and am not going to do anything out of bed. How great smart phones nowadays I am posting comments on she.com.

I m still in bed right now, twisting and turning...

• good for you. you on west or east coast?

Well. iphone is still crazy in the market despite 15 might be out soon. certianly i4s has its problems and will be faded off soon. not sure why peope will go after 4s for no reason.

how about your market there? i guess not that hot. right?

how's the thanksgiving sentiment there? good? people have strong buying spee?

• I got a 4s when it was on market. I needed the new phone cause my old was starting to do weird things on me. I like the my new phone, I won't do much other than calls, txt, go online and so far, this phone serves me right.

Thanksgiving is next Thursday. Really can't believe the year is approaching to the end so quickly. Supposedly the Friday after thanksgiving is referred as "black Friday" by retailers, when products prices are slashing to a ridiculous prices to attract buyers to stomp the doors 4am in the morning.

I know ppl actually get great deals in electronics but I could never make it. Beauty sleep is more important to me.

• hello cowgirl,

was hoping you would come by hk, and we could meet up for drinks.

• Dear CS,

A warm hug from an old frd who still loves you.

• true. there is no need to catch up with technology so fast. indeed, many products coming out from the market from time to time. We just have limited money to get everything in the market

sorry i was just in morning meeting. just back

• Mysterious and secretive Old friend,

Even I open my doors, but you won't come in. Is it something so precious, you need to preserve so it won't turn bad? To me, I love to touch it, smell it and feel everything about it. If it is not meant to be, at least there will be a good memory in yours and mine heart....

• Tiger maze,

Will keep your invite a rain check, how's that sound?

• need to run now dear. market opens and i need to get back to the market

• CS_She replied at 2011-11-21 9:31 am

---------------------------------------------------------------

Tiger maze,

Will keep your invite a rain check, how's that sound?

===============================================================

sounds sweet to me... a rain check it is.

enjoy the turkey fest. go easy on the stuffing and gravy.

• Have a good day sweetie V123

• CS_She replied at 2011-11-21 9:28 am

Mysterious and secretive Old friend,

Even I open my doors, but you won't come in. Is it something so precious, you need to preserve so it won't turn bad? To me, I love to touch it, smell it and feel everything about it. If it is not meant to be, at least there will be a good memory in yours and mine heart....

i second that.

• CS_She replied at 2011-11-21 8:18 am

I m in the States, it's Sunday eve here. Just took a very nice refreshing afternoon nap and am not going to do anything out of bed. How great smart phones nowadays I am posting comments on she.com.

I m still in bed right now, twisting and turning...

not bad if there's moaning & groaning

• CS_She ,

hi,我都想由識個普通朋友先,可以用心傾下既人~

我30,識個成熟,有禮貌既長久朋友,做個普通朋友得閒傾下食下飯咁~

可以一齊做個伴,有心識朋友add我傾下了解下先呀^^

[email protected]

• morning dear

• CS_she,

What a big surprise to see you around!!!

How're you doing in your part of world?