一個37歲既肥女人應該搵一個咩類型同條件既SL呢?

• Jenny replied at 2011-10-26 5:11 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

ky_sex: 言之過早啊!

當然 要用時間去慢慢了解

• Jenny

I think 36D is really fantastic, my ex-sl also got that size, and enjoyed much on that. Do you have this size too?

• ky_sex: 可以呀! 我們先在這兒聊聊天!

morphis: C to D... I think....

• Jenny

C to D is perfect to me. What type of guys u like ?

• A bf alike

• Jenny

but there are some difference between sl and bf .. especially the time being together

• This is why I use the word "alike" :P

• i think jenny means each other treat the other party like a bf

but of coz, not a true bf/gf relation, as likely both hv their other half ~~

• jenny

it is not expensive , about $350 per month

i can help you get membership

• Eric, you can read my mind! I guess you are well experienced in dealing with women!

• Jenny

I also use the word "some" too, ha. Anyway, most ppl want to have feeling of "being loved". so do I

• jenny

i wonder if i m..

in fact i think i nvr understand women !!

• Hok: I have to subscrib at least one year, right?

Morphis: I reckon men who just want sex wouldn't care the feeling but place more focus on the appearance. In fact, I would say the appearance is the first key to attract people. It's always easier for people with good appearance to approach. This is why I posted this thread. I think I have to filter out some guys before I can go ahead... Hope it would make thing smoothier and easier!

Eric: Why do you say so?

• jenny

becoz sometimes i really can't understand women mentality from my own perspective

but i guess that's normal, after all, i m a guy ;P

• 尋日問問下走左唔好意思... 其實如果你想搵個人, 就唔好咩SL喇... SL只係俾一個比較堂皇既藉口... "唔係純sex"... 對男人來說, SP同SL都冇分別... 所以唔好自己呃自己...

一係你就掉轉, 搵朋友先... 然後變做friends with benefits

• Jenny: 70 kgs not too fat je...would you mind chat with 41 yrs guy......if ok drop me msg in my msn [email protected]

p,s I agree Sl different as Sp..specially the feeling

• 搵個真正識欣賞妳嘅男人囉,妳都有權選擇架,Add 我 MSN 傾吓計吖

[email protected]

• Jenny

Agree with you. "Appearance" is the first click for a relationship, but "communication" is more important to maintain the relationship. So it takes time to explore each other and see if both are matched or not

Is it possible to chat with you in msn?

[email protected]

• 我覺得肥不是問題,首先你要有自信,改變思想不要只等別人揀你,係你有權揀個咩人做你SL!我47也有人追有得揀!不是原於我靚或瘦。是原於我要揀他們不是我給他們揀!記住男人無論甚麼女人也想玩一次最多之後失蹤!但女人會想keep所以要和他們思想一樣這遊戲你才玩得開心!cheers

• olady replied at 2011-10-27 12:03 pm

我覺得肥不是問題,首先你要有自信,改變思想不要只等別人揀你,係你有權揀個咩人做你SL!我47也有人追有得揀!不是原於我靚或瘦。是原於我要揀他們不是我給他們揀!記住男人無論甚麼女人也想玩一次最多之後失蹤!但女人會想keep所以要和他們思想一樣這遊戲你才玩得開心!cheers

===============================================================

what a confident lady, appreciated and admired!

• Baron replied at 2011-10-27 12:28 pm

olady replied at 2011-10-27 12:03 pm

我覺得肥不是問題,首先你要有自信,改變思想不要只等別人揀你,係你有權揀個咩人做你SL!我47也有人追有得揀!不是原於我靚或瘦。是原於我要揀他們不是我給他們揀!記住男人無論甚麼女人也想玩一次最多之後失蹤!但女人會想keep所以要和他們思想一樣這遊戲你才玩得開心!cheers

what a confident lady, appreciated and admired!

Thanks!am i right?haha

• Olady, 妳受唔受我玩? :-P

• Sam replied at 2011-10-27 1:28 pm

Olady, 妳受唔受我玩? :-P

不如你講下你自己點解想玩?有咩條件玩先la!:p

• Olady,

Thanks so much! Your posts are so encouraging!

• hi ~~

i think olady has her point, we need to be self-confident. but i do not totally agree about 揀.......... i believe it's not a recruitment process!!

anyway, how's yr day, jenny?

• Hi,Eric,

I am doing well today! Just my boss is at office and thus I can't go online that often! How are you?

• jenny

good to hear that.

on the contrary, my boss is not around, but he already put down a list of tasks for me to follow up !!

• hi jenny

how are you today? found your right guy yet?

• He is a smart boss! Haha

• Hi, Morphis,

I am doing fine today! How about you? Have you found your gal yet?

For me, it isn't possible for me to just spend one day on finding a guy. I believe it takes time to know each other before going further. Am I right?

• Jenny

I am fine too. Same as you, still not find a right one, just see if we are matched, ha. Btw, would you change your outlook just for be more attractive to guys? Just curious to know.

• Well.. I wouldn't do it just for attracting guys.... but I don't mind to keep healthy for my own sake! And in fact, I guess it takes at least one year for me to lose weight. I wonder if there are any guys being patient enough to wait for me or even being kind enough to help me on this!

• Jenny

It's not that difficult to lose weight, all depends you are willing to pay effort on it. But you really like to eat, then I know it's hard for you to fight for the temptation. Also, it will be my pleasure if you need my help and advice.

• jenny

true! there should not conditions for building up relations.

yet, keeping fit is good to health, easier to buy clothes & helps to build up confidence .......

things can be taking place at same time !!

• Morphis: are you nutritionist?

Eric: so how's your luck on meeting gals recently?

• Jenny

I am not, but i am doing weight training regularly, and just had some personal experience in keeping fit. Although I can't give you professional advice, I can share my experience with you. Also, I can give you spiritual support as well.

• jenny

i m not crazy in meeting gals from here. of coz i m open on this.

when time comes where both find it comfortable to meet, why not? otherwise, there's no urge to do so ~~

• Morphis: you are over weighted too?

Eric: Agree! Fate can tell!

• Jenny

I am not, btw, quite fit in my age, as i keep doing exercise. But there are still some fat which is not easy to be burnt.

• Morphis,

you are already doing a great job!

• jenny

is it the 1st u are thinking to look for a sl ?

• i mean 1st time..

• Jenny

As what you said, just for healthy, but I also hope to be attractive too. You can do it if you want too.

btw, do you like doing exercise?

• Eric: i am open to make friends at this stage. if there is sparklings in the relationship, i may consider to go further.

Morphis: Hiking and playing badminton but I am not good at them.....

• Jenny

Both are good in keeping fit. But if you want to burn fat, you need to do more aerobic exercises like running or swimming.

so you got sl before?

• jenny

understood.

i believe it would be a good approach, no preset objective and let things go naturally..

• Morphis: I did have sl and sp before but not right now.

Eric: Again, you read my thoughts!

• Jenny replied at 2011-10-27 3:43 pm

Hi, Morphis,

I am doing fine today! How about you? Have you found your gal yet?

For me, it isn't possible for me to just spend one day on finding a guy. I believe it takes time to know each other before going further. Am I right?

sure

• Jenny

Mine is similar to you, but really not easy to find the right one, especially for a guy

• maybe i m a worm in yr brain, ;P