搵緊 sl o既不如一齊分享o下進度如何?請講明係男定女。

• 男..
    <br>[email protected]

• well, i played she for 2 weeks, flirt with a gal on the net, but she never give me pic or willing to come out...suspect she is a not good lookin....

• 同超過 50 人 chat 過,見過約 5 個人,最近有一個見過兩次,可能有機會發展。

• in term of my background and outlook is not bad, i rather invest my time to join the party then finding here...at least i can see their face! .i think if i were pretty gal, i won't find sl here....hv so many other way more effective and direct

• h2oandrew, why not share how is it going?
    <br>
    <br>kenneth, 2 weeks can flirt with a gal is already a great job. Please be paitent and good luck. :)

• lady,
    <br>
    <br>in fact we had phone sex already, and she told me her bf is too small, so need to find a man to satisfy her need....but she doen't hv a plan to come out...so i think i will give up, i dun want virtual love! i need real thing

• i'm still looking for a nice sl who i like but don't need to meet too often. btw, i'm man.

• Hi, i am searching sl too
    <br>but it's quite hard to do it in she.com
    <br>meet some partner in clubbing is more direct

• guys,
    <br>there is no free lunch
    <br>to meet a nice lady here, i think need to be very very patient, i start to think it is wasting my time.....

• LADY,
    <br>
    <br>u have ever chatted with 50 guy.
    <br>is it hard to find the guy you want?

• kenneth, internet is something very interesting. Ppl can hide their identify here until they feel comfortable to disclose it. SL is some kind of discrete relationship, I guess there will be no speed dating party for SL, right?
    <br>
    <br>I've met some guys from she.com who are working in senior management level and look nice too. They are also looking for their SL here. Background is something important, but the most important thing is, you can find someone who can match you.
    <br>

• lady,
    <br>
    <br>i agree with you.
    <br>wanna chat in msn?
    <br>my id : [email protected]

• i have ever met a girl in she.com
    <br>i mean we have appointment
    <br>
    <br>but disappointed..................
    <br>she 's not my cup of tea
    <br>but we still chat through msn sometimes

• kenneth, is the gal phone sex with you are looking for a SL or just a phone sex partner? Sex is something quick. If someone want it, you can have ONS very soon. But SL is talking about a loving relationship, and it takes time to build up.
    <br>
    <br>HUGO_1111, as I stated above, I've prepared to spend time on looking for the right one. I'm not in hurry, and there is nothing can be done in rush. It takes time.
    <br>

• hugo,
    <br>
    <br>rule#1 , at least u should see her pic first before seeing her

• lady,
    <br>
    <br>wanna know whether you have boy friend in your real life?
    <br>
    <br>

• lady,
    <br>
    <br>i am lookin for sl, not sp...just when we chat in mid nite, and touch some hot topics, we both feel horny and go more further....i had SP b4, no good feeling, i prefer to hv sex with a gal at least i hv good feeling

• rule#1 , at least u should see her pic first before seeing her
    <br>
    <br>by kenneth - 02/11/07 01:35
    <br>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    <br>in some cases, that's true. But not necessary true. For the guy I met twice, we didn't exchange pics before, but we felt easy to get along with each other after we meet.
    <br>
    <br>HUGO_1111, I'm married.

• kenneth,
    <br>
    <br>yes, i want too.
    <br>however, some gals don't will to do that b4 meeting.

• lady,
    <br>
    <br>how old are you? do u think u are attractive?

• kenneth, ic. So many lost soul here.

• hugo,
    <br>
    <br>if i were a decent gal who look ok, i dun think why there is reason not showing at least the msn pic

• kenneth, different ppl attract different style of ppl. I may be attractive to some kind of men, but not the other kind.

• kenneth,
    <br>
    <br>sometimes, gals have her own mind.
    <br>
    <br>if a gal don't will to show u the pic, will u date her?
    <br>

• lady,
    <br>
    <br>what kind of men u like??

• Hi lady
    <br>good evening

• As a lady, I think I prefer someone who treasure my kind heart more than my appearance, even my appearance may looks good. For those who asked me for pic at the very beginning, usually I say good-bye to them very soon. For a SL relationship, everything starts from friendship. For me, appearance is not the most important thing in this kind of relationship.
    <br>
    <br>Usually it takes 1-2months chatting before I feel comfortable to exchange pics.

• lady
    <br>
    <br>agree.
    <br>
    <br>sl is different from sp

• HUGO_1111, it all depends on feel. I don't like "hungry wolf" for sure. :)
    <br>
    <br>Hi water, how is your "project" going?

• lady,
    <br>i'm still looking for sl. no luck to find one from this forum. maybe that's because i haven't login here too often. is it easy or difficult to find one here? esp. for busy man?

• Usually it takes 1-2months chatting before I feel comfortable to exchange pics.
    <br>
    <br>by lady - 02/11/07 01:50
    <br>
    <br>Do you have sl before?

• lady
    <br>
    <br>would l know how old u are?

• kenneth gone? As I stated, that's a discret relationship. Ppl won't show their pic unless they feel safe to do so, right?
    <br>
    <br>looking_for_sl, usually the "project" will start here but carry on in MSN. If you can login MSN frequently, you may have a better chance to find one sooner. :)

• Hi water, how is your "project" going?
    <br>
    <br>by lady - 02/11/07 01:53
    <br>
    <br>traget searching now

• lady,
    <br>oic. i seldom login msn coz i'm married. most of time i prefer emails. is that why i can't find one here? most ladies prefer msn?

• Do you have sl before?
    <br>
    <br>by Water - 02/11/07 01:56
    <br>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    <br>Not really.
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>would l know how old u are?
    <br>
    <br>by HUGO_1111 - 02/11/07 01:57
    <br>~~~~~~~~~~~~
    <br>I'm in mid 30's

• i've never show my pic. to nf b4, but as most of the guys said that i'm the most prettiest girl that they've met b4, therefore, i don't agree that 'if i were a decent gal who look ok, i dun think why there is reason not showing at least the msn pic"
    <br>u know showing pic nowadays should take a very high risk.

• girl,
    <br>agreed. i prefer to meet after communication.

• girl
    <br>
    <br>nice to meet u
    <br>you are searching sl too?
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>lady
    <br>
    <br>i think you are attractive as you have mature mind

• traget searching now
    <br>
    <br>by Water - 02/11/07 01:59
    <br>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    <br>Did you chat with anyone? How do you feel of them?
    <br>
    <br>looking_for_sl, it takes so long to receive a reply from the other party, and the interaction is not as good as MSN. I think you will lost lots of chance using email.

• Lady
    <br>
    <br>Then how is your project goes?

• looking_for_sl :
    <br>for me, "meet after communication" should be a must.

• Yup
    <br>I chat with them
    <br>I have 6 on my msn
    <br>chatting at this moment
    <br>
    <br>haven't developed to sl
    <br>you know to make a friend is different to have a SL
    <br>
    <br>need know each other more

• lady,
    <br>um.... thanks for comments. anyway, i still believe "someone" out there won't mind a "slower" channel if she's a serious and considerate lady. i might not be able to find a nice good sl soon, but once i got one, i'm quite sure she is a nice and caring lady. thanks anyway.
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>looking_for_sl, it takes so long to receive a reply from the other party, and the interaction is not as good as MSN. I think you will lost lots of chance using email.
    <br>
    <br>by lady - 02/11/07 02:03

• and refer to the question of looking_for_sl,, i keep contact with guys via emial only.
    <br>
    <br>HUGO_1111 :
    <br>just finished the searching process, coz i met him 2 mths ago.

• HUGO_1111, thx for your praising.
    <br>
    <br>One of the guys I meet said he was surprised after meeting me, 'cos many ppl said they met urgly gals here. I'm not really "pretty", but at least I won't scare ppl.

• girl,
    <br>yes. there's no point to have a "virtual" sl. i don't know how "good" are ladies from she.com coz i seldom meet them. maybe they all prefer msn rather than emails, as "lady" stressed. anyway....

• girl,
    <br>you are quite old fashion as myself. ha~
    <br>
    <br>and refer to the question of looking_for_sl,, i keep contact with guys via emial only.
    <br>by girl - 02/11/07 02:06

• Lady,
    <br>
    <br>SO have you met any protentail person
    <br>btw what maks you have idea to looking for a SL?
    <br>
    <br>you married?