dinner tonight

• 44 male seeking for a lady for dinner tonight.

somewhere in central or CausewayBay

Open to all varities.

looking for lady at 30-40 for dinner

can be reached 5348 3783

• 3 more min before i leave here

• any lady interested? give me a buzz

• enjoy great dinner + wine at four seasons hotel

• Caprice is fine.

Do you think it's reasonable for you to share your pic to let me see if I match with your appearance if we go to a 5-star restaurant as such?

OL replied at 2011-10-08 1:49 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

enjoy great dinner + wine at four seasons hotel

===============================================================

• What a fxxking cheap man, eat shxt la

• OL,

Expect a man to bring you to caprice without even daring to show your face - that man must be idiot, not a fxxking cheap man.

I bet you will not dare to appear if a man just say 'yes' here. At your level, you think he must be like you and would not have guts to appear, right?

Who is the cheap one?

OL replied at 2011-10-08 2:27 pm

What a fxxking cheap man, eat shxt la

• caprice

how are you? you dont need to get piss off at her in my thread.

OL. Are you sure you would like to do so? Do you think you would have no cost at all?

• bobby,

You are nice not to complain about me intruding into your thread. To tell the truth, I posted a reply not because I wanted to offer caprice to OL (well, I suppose you and me know we can afford this if we like), but her approach to ask for four seasons makes me doubt she is not sincere in replying to you, and she just proved I am right!

Good luck. If I were a lady and saw your reply, I would have an interest to contact you.

bobby replied at 2011-10-08 2:48 pm

caprice

how are you? you dont need to get piss off at her in my thread.

OL. Are you sure you would like to do so? Do you think you would have no cost at all?

• haha, or you have complained and I didn't realize?? then please have my apology ;)

• caprice

you are gentleman enough. I know where you are from. This is quite a normal response as she was asking for 4 seasons. That's why I am asking if she would be willing to pay for the consequences

• caprice replied at 2011-10-08 2:34 pm

OL,

Expect a man to bring you to caprice without even daring to show your face - that man must be idiot, not a fxxking cheap man.

I bet you will not dare to appear if a man just say 'yes' here. At your level, you think he must be like you and would not have guts to appear, right?

Who is the cheap one?

OL replied at 2011-10-08 2:27 pm

What a fxxking cheap man, eat shxt la

==========================================================As a female, I thought you are very cheap to post this kind of wording here. How dare you called yourself OL?