Not really looking for sex of the body but for the mind. Anyone free?

• Its late, just wondering if anyone out there that has some substance to begin a smart chit chat.

• Hello, CC. Are you a lady?

• sounds interesting.......but not sure what u want~~

• CC

Looks a bit of chemical between us to ignite

• Yes i am a lady. What I want? Just to Chit Chat to chase the blue away. havent been here for a long long time....not sure if there are any people who is still looking for fillfulment of the soul

• will my mind be too great for you?

• CC

no ><""i think no man interest of soul rather than sex here :PPPP

• jerry, haha. you are kind of shallow to think we need chemistry to ignite. its not chemistry over the web. its words.

• CC replied at 2011-09-22 12:53 am

---------------------------------------------------------------

Yes i am a lady. What I want? Just to Chit Chat to chase the blue away. havent been here for a long long time....not sure if there are any people who is still looking for fillfulment of the soul

===============================================================

sure

• dear great mind, if you think like that, you are very small minded:P

• CC replied at 2011-09-22 12:55 am

dear great mind, if you think like that, you are very small minded:P

You really low B

• sure i know but just use that to catch your attention only lol

• Soulmate, i guess you are looking for something too arent u? what is missing in ur life? love? kindship? understanding? empathy? excitment? or just shooting the breeze to see if anything may surprise you?

Are we fill so many unknown and questiosn and so weird that we feel so free to ask them here.......a sex board.

or maybe because we are sure there will always be an audience here to listen to blabs

• Every possibility come from a nice Chit-chat. However, we seldom have good chit-chat here.

• fulfillment of the soul?

wow.......... a very big topic !! may be go for religion ?!

• Haha, Icy, yes i am low B. Why would I be here just chit chatting with strangers? it is becos i want to be brainless for a bit

Jerry, you got me:) So why are u here?

• can we chat in msn? i m 30+ with 180cm tall.

msn: [email protected]

• Just feel a bit boredom & wanna get rid of the work for a moment

• Joe, yes maybe its hard and a nice chit chat is just a hope like some of us here looking for some kind of love or fulfillment of our emptiness here.

its doesnt hurt as I get to vent and have an audience to listen to me and respond. Maybe i get something smart back and maybe not but whatever the therapy i get from just typing here helps.

I guess the qualith of the chit chat depends who we get here right?

• Percy, no dont worry. its not religon that i m looking for. just some chit chat. differnt things for different ppl

• CC,

You are right, so what kind of topic you are going to share with me? Meeting a new friend always makes me excited.

• Jerry, why are you bored? no girlfriends or wife?

• Joe, nothing in particular. Just want to chat. Why are you here so late? cant sleep? mssing someone? having some need?

• CC replied at 2011-09-22 1:04 am

Jerry, why are you bored? no girlfriends or wife?

Not attached at the moment

How about you?

• CC replied at 2011-09-22 1:05 am

Joe, nothing in particular. Just want to chat. Why are you here so late? cant sleep? mssing someone? having some need?

coz you are here and chat with me.

• Jerry, no not attached now as recently departed. A bit lost n so sad since i broke it off but then misses him. silly right? but he is a jerk anyway. he dont deserves me.

• Joe, i can chat with u but u seem to not say anything with your words. are you fishing for something?

• congratulations

• no, i nvr worry.........

just i thought u brought up a very big & too serious topic, while maybe u are just looking for some chit chat!!

• Not really silly if you calm down & think over it again.

Od coz you do feel hurted straight after it maybe due to some loneliness?

Anyway sorry to let you recall this again

• Man, congrats on what? me leaving a jerk or being sad?

• leaving the jerk, for sure

• Percy, yes its hard balancing between a simple chit chat but of something that is of substance. no point saying things that has no meaning right? even if its just chit chat?

• yeah maybe its

• hi CC

sleepless here too, though it is late, would like to chit chat a while before sleep

do you need to work tomorrow morning?

• Joe, it can be due to loneliness but also the idea that we have been together for so long and finally realizing what a jerk he is.

Man, thanks. i was just joking with u. sure its leaving a jerk.

Why are men such jerks anyway? do you like hurting ppl that love them?

• hi, I'm mike

phone ~ 9 0 8 6 4 4 9 2

msn : [email protected]

• CC replied at 2011-09-22 1:09 am

Joe, i can chat with u but u seem to not say anything with your words. are you fishing for something?

At least not today. How long have you been in she.com?

I have been there for few years but not visit this site very often. I really like to see some stupid threads posted by guys and gals. Of course I have met some friends here and still keep contact for quite a long time.

• Master, yes need to work like everyone here:) just some poor girl still trying to make a living in a life that is kind of sad

• CC replied at 2011-09-22 1:15 am

Joe, it can be due to loneliness but also the idea that we have been together for so long and finally realizing what a jerk he is.

Man, thanks. i was just joking with u. sure its leaving a jerk.

Why are men such jerks anyway? do you like hurting ppl that love them?

At least you are not too late to discover he is a jerk, much better than found it out after engaged...

• Joe, haha, you are so funny! do you really think all these threads here are that stupid? did you really find some friends? wow.

• yes, CC

i do agree with u, but sadly i was always accused of being too serious, so i gave up..

may be it would be better to start with a topic, otherwise sooner ppl will just end up with leaving down their msn!!

no offense~~

• CC

You still can start a new chapter & get a good one soon. The jerk just gives you a new lifeline

• Ben, thanks! yes yes, too young to be engaged.

• CC replied at 2011-09-22 1:16 am

Master, yes need to work like everyone here:) just some poor girl still trying to make a living in a life that is kind of sad

struggling for living everyday too, that why i come here to chat and seek for releasing my soul sometimes....

forget you ex, a loser don't know how to treasure the one who love him ^.^

• Jerry, lifeline? not sure if its worth it. life is so hard and lonesome. sometimes ur friends are not ur real friends and your work is eating u alive. family is not there and understand u. maybe better not to live it really.

• Thanks Master!! Good advice!

a loser don't know how to treasure the one who love him ^.^

yeah. so am i still a loser to still miss him?

• CC replied at 2011-09-22 1:17 am

Joe, haha, you are so funny! do you really think all these threads here are that stupid? did you really find some friends? wow.

I like those looking for SP/SL by a gal without mentioning any details/strength he has. I also like to read some interesting sexual experience indeed.

Yup... It is not difficult to get a friend here if you did not ask the lady out for sex in the first time you chat with her.

• Percy, haha you did see some ppl already start leaving their msn already here?

• CC replied at 2011-09-22 1:21 am

Thanks Master!! Good advice!

a loser don't know how to treasure the one who love him ^.^

yeah. so am i still a loser to still miss him?

of coz not,

loving & missing =/= spending time & money on him

you can still think of him when u bored, but make sure you won't let him take advantage on you again

^.^