hey sugardaddy~

• I hate myself being poor, I dislike my purchasing power is so low. I long for a sugar daddy who can take care not only for her needs and wants, he would pamper and spoil for her undivided attention. She wants to be with a gentleman who knows how to treat a woman properly, not some run of the mill guy that takes her for granted and expects her to clean the house or some stupid stuffs. You gonna treat your sugar baby right and she will be your arm sweet candy always, and in the most cases, your lover. Preferably wealthy and educated older men. I am young and charming, but not a completely blank canvas when it comes to conversation. Write me an e-mail to [email protected] and we will take it from there. Many thanks

• well packed hooker~~~

• can you call me?<br />53483783

• a rich educated guy will never have spare time to write those stuff to you. wake up kid!

• Nice article...may be she is a high class playmate who is asking for support & caring :)

• I hate myself being poor, I dislike my purchasing power is so low. I am longing for a sugar daddy that can take care not only for her sexual needs and material desires. He should love to pamper and spoil for my undivided attention. I want to be with a gentleman who knows how to treat a woman properly, not some run of the mill guy that take it for granted and order her to clean the house or some stupid stuff. You gonna treat your sugar baby right and I will be on your arm sweet candy always. Under most circumstances, I am your lover and you are preferably wealthy and civilized mature gentleman. I am young and charming, but not a completely blank canvas when it comes to any types of topics communications. Write me an e-mail to [email protected] and we shall click it from there. Many thanks for reading.

• Wealthy & Educated?
    <br>What are the meanings of above?
    <br>Pls quantify in HKD for consideration
    <br>[email protected]

• 你係唔係超靚女先至講師咩sugardaddy啦, 白痴
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

• add我msn傾呀 可以關cam俾你睇
    <br>[email protected]

• anika
    <br>
    <br>Tell me how much are worth and why.
    <br>
    <br>

• anika
    <br>
    <br>Tell me how much you are worth and why.
    <br>
    <br>

• Boss replied at 2011-09-16 9:41 pm
    <br>---------------------------------------------------------------
    <br>anika
    <br>
    <br>Tell me how much you are worth and why.
    <br>
    <br>===============================================================
    <br>First of all, I am not for sale. Second, I am priceless. Thanks for asking.

• I am not wealthy but I am not old to earn either;
    <br>I will treat my girl as a precious gift but I can't afford to buy everything as a gift;
    <br>I am not smart to tell sweet bedtime stories, but I would never let her sleep alone;
    <br>I am not handsome that stuns, but I am not as bad as you wont even dare to double take.
    <br>
    <br>If you are interested, come with me; If you are not, I still bless you could have your luck here :)

• anika<br /><br />why you did not try to reach me?  was looking forward to hearing from you.  What are you up to?

• push

• It sounds all business. Where is the passion?

• a rich educated guy will never have spare time to write those stuff to you. wake up kid!