還是會寂寞

• 呢篇文章係我睇緊一本書節錄出嚟,想同大家分享吓

原本,你以為,一個人也沒關係。

妳住的城市可以走路,所以不需要接送。妳的英文說得還可以,每年休假出國旅行。妳討厭等人,一個人去逛街和吃飯,最有效率。

認識你最久的朋友,知道你的不同。更早之前的妳不能沒有愛情,妳用一段感情結算上一段感情。妳失戀的時候,只會失去一個人,但從來沒有弄丟自己。

只是一次性的事件之後乎,妳傷心了太久,出乎預期。花了很長一段時間才把自己撿回來,拼起來。於是對於平安度日的生活心存感激。知道單身不代表寂寞,寂寞是走在一個不愛妳的人身邊的時候。

妳想要相信這個城市的另外一邊,有一個人在等妳這樣的人他應該很善良,有時也會沮喪;也想要知道,如果愛情的運氣一直不好;那麼,是不是,多一點誠意就可以。

摘錄自<<誰想一個人?>>

• 路過

• 極品好東西,一定要推的,回貼是一定要有的禮貌!

• Hi Vampirebb

James, thx so much!! 好想係呢度分享吓!!

• Same mistakes repeat and repeat for some stupid human never able to learn from their experience. About love, there is nothing concerns with hard luck, sincerity and honesty.

• 等同錢幣都有兩面, 睇你取決於公定字.

• paul replied at 2011-08-08 5:43 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

Same mistakes repeat and repeat for some stupid human never able to learn from their experience. About love, there is nothing concerns with hard luck, sincerity and honesty.

===============================================================

Paul,

That's truth. For love, is nth concers with hard luck, sincerity and honesty.

However, is experience can be a guide for the next relationship? i dont think so...

• Paul,

However, is experience can be a guide for the next relationship? i dont think so...

my ideas are totally differ from yours. all i learnt from my experiences are. you 'must' have to respect his/her life style and love him/her the way s/he actually is. never try to change his/her way to match your own dreamgal/man. then love will grow fruitfully from our smiling hearts with sweet feelings.

• paul replied at 2011-08-08 5:54 pm

Paul,

my ideas are totally differ from yours. all i learnt from my experiences are. you 'must' have to respect his/her life style and love him/her the way s/he actually is. never try to change his/her way to match your own dreamgal/man. then love will grow fruitfully from our smiling hearts with sweet feelings.

i totally agree with yr point "must hv to respect his/her life style and love him/her the way s/he actually is"

However, u should know, there hv no prefect match, if s/he hv sth u cant accept, but u really love him/her, are u go along with this relationship?

• Sammie13

every humans have their own unique mistakes, pros and cons. that sums up to his/her personality. love means totally accept one person otherwise that is only an 'ownership' or 'like'. who else never make mistakes in his/her life??if you can't accept then you try to change him/her to satisfy your need towards perfection. sigh this is not love my little gal.

• YES LIFE IS A BITCH

LIVE WITH IT!

PEACE OUT-

• paul replied at 2011-08-08 6:05 pm

Sammie13

every humans have their own unique mistakes, pros and cons. that sums up to his/her personality. love means totally accept one person otherwise that is only an 'ownership' or 'like'. who else never make mistakes in his/her life??if you can't accept then you try to change him/her to satisfy your need towards perfection. sigh this is not love my little gal.

Paul

This is wht the love i looking for. Totally accept a person!! Love should be like this^^

• Paul

This is wht the love i looking for. Totally accept a person!! Love should be like this^^

exactly and i forgot to say, nice to meet you.

• Sammie 13.........so touching, you know, when I was reading this essay...somehow it really reflects my present feeling:

只是一次性的事件之後乎,妳傷心了太久,出乎預期。花了很長一段時間才把自己撿回來,拼起來。於是對於平安度日的生活心存感激。

Thanks!!

• paul replied at 2011-08-08 6:35 pm

Paul

Nice to meet you too!!

• Sammie136:50pm aug 08, 2011

paul replied at 2011-08-08 6:35 pm

Paul

Nice to meet you too!!

happy to chat to you. time to go. enjoy your evening. this is paul speaking.

• Bluejuly replied at 2011-08-08 6:43 pm

Sammie 13.........so touching, you know, when I was reading this essay...somehow it really reflects my present feeling:

只是一次性的事件之後乎,妳傷心了太久,出乎預期。花了很長一段時間才把自己撿回來,拼起來。於是對於平安度日的生活心存感激。

Thanks!!

Blue July

This book is really good, let me share some other essay to you later, or you can buy it.

Also want to recommand a book call <<愛,其實我們都看反了>>

I feel much more better after i finished this bk after i break up

• killer replied at 2011-08-08 6:54 pm

Sammie136:50pm aug 08, 2011

paul replied at 2011-08-08 6:35 pm

Paul

Nice to meet you too!!

happy to chat to you. time to go. enjoy your evening. this is paul speaking.

Hi Killer,

Nice to chat with u too, hope can chat with u next time ^^

• Sammie13, reading books is a good medicine for us as well.

You know, "但從來沒有弄丟自己", but the recent incident shocked myself why I have lost myself, so sad! But still, I have confidence to pick myself up and to be more positive and strong to face my journal!!

Wish you do good too!! :):)

• Blue July

I hv lost myself almost 8 months.... i lost myself bcoz he become my life when we are together... so.. when he leave, i lost my direction...

• Sammie13 replied at 2011-08-08 7:09 pm

Blue July

I hv lost myself almost 8 months.... i lost myself bcoz he become my life when we are together... so.. when he leave, i lost my direction...

Sammie13

I totally understand your feeling. you know, for my deepest love, i've lost myself more than 2 yrs and needed 5 years for recovery...sigh sigh. Now he may still be one of the scars in my bottom heart..

For the recent one, I lost myself, keep querying & questioning myself why to fall for a hopeless love.

"I'm too lonely or too desire for love..."'

• Bluejuly replied at 2011-08-08 7:18 pm

Sammie13 replied at 2011-08-08 7:09 pm

Blue July

Sammie13

I totally understand your feeling. you know, for my deepest love, i've lost myself more than 2 yrs and needed 5 years for recovery...sigh sigh. Now he may still be one of the scars in my bottom heart..

For the recent one, I lost myself, keep querying & questioning myself why to fall for a hopeless love.

"I'm too lonely or too desire for love..."'

Oh~~~ i like wht u said....too desire for love...

Sometime I think I go to ask for love from a men, i better ask myself to love myself more, at least i wont hurt myself...

• Sammie13 replied at 2011-08-08 7:25 pm

Bluejuly replied at 2011-08-08 7:18 pm

Sammie13 replied at 2011-08-08 7:09 pm

Oh~~~ i like wht u said....too desire for love...

Sometime I think I go to ask for love from a men, i better ask myself to love myself more, at least i wont hurt myself...

But most of time is ourselves to hurt ourselves, knowing mission impossible, we still go for it without serious hesitation!!!

Is that human, ever challenge ourselves we would win this time..sigh..therefore sad stories go round and round in a circle game..

• For those of you gals who found yourself totally get lost after your loved one gone and disappeared in the reality. Again, this is 'not love' because real love never hurt or gets loss. Like and love are two different elements!!

The scars are those glories of evidence you are in love at that moment childishly. Most humans messed themselves up with those so called Hollywood dramatic love movies with climax forever which is nothing but a dream. In the reality, there are no such functional cost effective courses to learn how to love and be loved. I forgot where I inspired the following concepts years ago...as combined to my past romance.

Rules number one, forgave and learnt from your foolish judgment regard that wrong choices recently. Rules number two, live the true way yourself to love happily. Real love needless to be devoted thoroughly but both should acts free will to love. Rules number three, love is never a challenge game to win or to change anyone’s’ personalities, neither you nor him/her. Just love/accept yourself and totally love/accept a person without any criticism. If love still there, keep move on otherwise quit, that is all.

Last but not the least, most famous spiritual books were written to release the authors’ negative energy, completely useless for healing anyone in this planet. If it works, how can those circles games still running daily nonstop? For those whom unable to learn from their past experience, that will be an endless sad and disaster circle game forever.

Most humans never understand this thing ~~~>>"Am I too lonely or too desire for Hollywood dream style of romantic love which never exist in this world."

fullstop!

• STOP SOBBING

STOP READING

ALONE IN THE DARK

WAY BETTER THAN A CHEATING HEART

PEACE OUT

• Thanks for sharing~

我淨系知道兩個寂寞既人走在一起, 只會更寂寞.

為左逃避寂寞而去找一個人待在你身邊, 最後你只會更寂寞.

• SnowSummer

I recalled that lonely stands for negative energy spreading. So you are wise enough to point out the truth. Love must only contains positive energy and nothing else more.

• killer replied at 2011-08-09 3:57 pm

SnowSummer

I recalled that lonely stands for negative energy spreading. So you are wise enough to point out the truth. Love must only contains positive energy and nothing else more.

無錯, 只有自己正面先可以比到正能量到其他人^^

• Sammie13

如果這個世上有神存在的話,為什麼會讓妳傷心流淚,為什麼會讓非洲發生饑荒?

別人,妳改變不了.運氣,你也改變不了.人生可能真的是有很多的無奈,但是妳還是有選擇怎樣活下去的能力.