the true story behind 'Totally Lost, want suicide......' by helpless lady

• dear all,

the tail of the fox eventually has to come out.

this is the true story of what happened from a thread posted by 'helpless lady' on yesterday morning. for those who has no idea act what happened, to do a search and looking back http://community.she.com/messageboard/sex/?action=view.topic&id=2345038&page=7

for those who knew what happened, this is the story behind:

ms janice ma initially claimed she has no money, none of her siblings or friends are willing to help her. she was divorced and has a 10+ daughter living with her ex-husband. and she was unable to find her ex-husband and knowing even she has found him, he is unwilling to help her out.

she had rented a flat but as she has no money to pay for the rent, she was kicked out by the landlord. she then rented another flat but wrote to the estate agent and landlord a cheque to rent the new flat, knowing that there was no money in the account. and she was jobless for a few months.

at later time, the cheque was bounced and the landlord demanded her to move out and settle the outstanding rent at once or a report will made to the police. she claimed it was too bad for her to do such things and she knew its so wrong to do so and felt so tired as no one was willing to help her and wanted to quit her life. she never asked for any help initially. she said she was such a loser and even some guys claimed to help her out but need to have sex with him and she felt it was an insult.

i then referred her number to social department, which also referred to the Samaritans. The Samaritans called me back in the afternoon alleging they had a 20 minutes conversation with this lady but when they tried to call her back at later time, they were unable to get hold of her.

Abt an hour later, this lady called back, with a male voice behind, claiming to be the landlord, demanding Ms MA to move away at once or to settle the rent at once. Ms MA pretended to be very intimidated and asked me for help and said i m the only can help her now !

** the fox tail reveal ....
    she asked me to transfer money into the landlord bank a/c, no need to give her, but directly to the landlord a/c, claiming she don't want my money to transfer into her account but directly to the landlord. She said she will have a new job in Aug earning 14k per month and will pay me back by installment.

hahaha..... I said, ok, send me all ur details, including ur address, the landlord a/c, the landlord contact details for me to verify and I will send u the money.

she said ok but of course she never sent me the details. 1/2 hour later, she called again and now said the landlord did not want her to live therein and asked her to move out (without settling the rent yet). now she asked me to help her to find a new flat and pay for the down payment.

I said i won't hv time for this and suggested her to find a new flat, again, send me all the details of the location, details of the landlord, and her personal details. i will verify it and send her the money.

of course, she never get back to me again. and early this morning by 4am, she msn me saying she had found a new place, but yet, no details of herself or the address was sent to me.

i am pretty sure this is a scam. Maybe i m stupid enough to listen to her story initially but i m not that stupid to believe in this non-sense and illogical story. maybe i hv help out so much and she thought i must hv lots of empathy for her and will help her out. be honest, if this is a true true story, i m pretty sure lots of ppl are willing to help out. but there were too many mistakes and non-sense in the story. (obviously she was not a good script writer). all the sudden, she had forgotten she initially claimed she had no hope and wanted to die and don't need anyone to help and all of a sudden, keep asking me to send her money.

"ms scumbag, u hv overdone it this time, do it better next time !!'

Guys and gals, pls beware of this scumbag around and make up different stories to con ur money. and they WILL make the story very true and they will cry, beg, and even third party involved to make it sounds so realistic.

• dear all,

the tail of the fox eventually has to come out.

this is the true story of what happened from a thread posted by 'helpless lady' on yesterday morning. for those who has no idea act what happened, to do a search and looking back http://community.she.com/messageboard/sex/?action=view.topic&id=2345038&page=7

for those who knew what happened, this is the story behind:

ms janice ma initially claimed she has no money, none of her siblings or friends are willing to help her. she was divorced and has a 10+ daughter living with her ex-husband. and she was unable to find her ex-husband and knowing even she has found him, he is unwilling to help her out.

she had rented a flat but as she has no money to pay for the rent, she was kicked out by the landlord. she then rented another flat but wrote to the estate agent and landlord a cheque to rent the new flat, knowing that there was no money in the account. and she was jobless for a few months. at later time, the cheque was bounced and the landlord demanded her to move out and settle the outstanding rent at once or a report will made to the police.

she claimed it was too bad for her to do such things and she knew its so wrong to do so and felt so tired as no one was willing to help her and wanted to quit her life. she never asked for any help initially. she said she was such a loser and even some guys claimed to help her out but need to have sex with him and she felt it was an insult.

i then referred her number to social department, which also referred to the Samaritans. The Samaritans called me back in the afternoon alleging they had a 20 minutes conversation with this lady but when they tried to call her back at later time, they were unable to get hold of her.

Abt an hour later, this lady called back, with a male voice behind, claiming to be the landlord, demanding Ms MA to move away at once or to settle the rent at once. Ms MA pretended to be very intimidated and asked me for help and said i m the only can help her now !

** the fox tail reveal ....

she asked me to transfer money into the landlord bank a/c, no need to give her, but directly to the landlord a/c, claiming she don't want my money to transfer into her account but directly to the landlord. She said she will have a new job in Aug earning 14k per month and will pay me back by installment.

hahaha..... I said, ok, send me all ur details, including ur address, the landlord a/c, the landlord contact details for me to verify and I will send u the money. she said ok but of course she never sent me the details.

1/2 hour later, she called again and now said the landlord did not want her to live therein and asked her to move out (without settling the rent yet). now she asked me to help her to find a new flat and pay for the down payment. I said i won't hv time for this and suggested her to find a new flat, again, send me all the details of the location, details of the landlord, and her personal details. i will verify it and send her the money.

of course, she never get back to me again. and early this morning by 4am, she msn me saying she had found a new place, but yet, no details of herself or the address was sent to me.

i am pretty sure this is a scam. Maybe i m stupid enough to listen to her story initially but i m not that stupid to believe in this non-sense and illogical story. maybe i hv help out so much and she thought i must hv lots of empathy for her and will help her out. be honest, if this is a true true story, i m pretty sure lots of ppl are willing to help out. but there were too many mistakes and non-sense in the story. (obviously she was not a good script writer). all the sudden, she had forgotten she initially claimed she had no hope and wanted to die and don't need anyone to help and all of a sudden, keep asking me to send her money.

"ms scumbag, u hv overdone it this time, do it better next time !!'

Guys and gals, pls beware of this scumbag around and make up different stories to con ur money. and they WILL make the story very true and they will cry, beg, and even third party involved to make it sounds so realistic.

• make sure no one was cheated by her again, the number she used

6070 8262

• mike,

Thanks for your long and well written post. It was a good idea to listen to this person initially, just in case she really was somebody who needed help. You certainly had much more patience than me and made a real effort to help. I just kept an open mind and allowed her to say what she wanted. The more she said, the less sense she made. Naturally, because she was lying, her story didn't add up at all and it was clear after a little while that she was indeed trying to scam us. I came away with a certain impression that this person is a compulsive liar, however, she is also not that bright either. I wouldn't be surprised if she has been in trouble with the law before or even has a record.

• she has another phone no. .... 6675 4251

• sound like LEUNG SUK X to me since fri

• who is LEUNG SUK X?

• push

• Good heart u hv mike!

• ... replied at 2011-07-23 9:08 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------

who is LEUNG SUK X?

=================================================================

A famous cheater in SHE, she is an Ugry C9. Always make up a story like her mom is dying, dog dying or company problem to cheat money.

• told u guys b4, she has cheated a no. of ppl from SHE.

phone no. is meaningless, all the no. are from $50 phone card u can get on the street.

why dun u guys report the case to police, reduce chances that others may be cheated !!

• curious, what kind of legal problem she has?

• curious

deliberate use of cheques w/o money in the a/c is now a criminal case !!

• 點解呢個女人可以一直係度搵到食? 如果唔係又點會成日返來?

• icic. so she is in jail now??

• curious

of coz it's just a make up story !!

奇怪

因為d人一係衰好心,一係衰咸濕囉!

• 我星期五一見到條thread就覺得係流野. 人到就來自殺仲上she.com add人MSN? 唔係好make sense囉...

• I must been trap, is leung suk x = gigi? She is 4x divcorced too, long hair.........

• curious replied at 2011-07-25 3:47 pm

icic. so she is in jail now??

ofcourse not lar..... she made up all those story lar... dont u understand until now ??

• Is this her msn ??

[email protected]

• except she is not pretty, her sex skill is good! easy get wet and climax, 回味中。。。

• 個個 Leung Suk X無係住土瓜灣咩?

• I never know where she lives, just details too match, long leg, mini skirt is her weapon

• i knew one with slim/long leg wor, but not live in 土瓜灣.

anyway, we should have a clear mind, don't just go for sex la

• passby

comeon, ppl can create diff msn a/c la !!

• There may be many 3x active ladies around she, but should not have many 4x, cannot name 5, as far as I can, just be safe bros here

• insider

she let u hv sex with her free?

• 3x女有D咩好野有ching食過?

• scoop replied at 2011-07-25 4:43 pm

There may be many 3x active ladies around she, but should not have many 4x, cannot name 5, as far as I can, just be safe bros here

yes but sonmetime 30+ and 40+ are not look much different.

i tried a 40+ before but her skin/body look much younger

• That's why those 4x are active, with go skin, go skill, and trapping skill too,

• scoop replied at 2011-07-25 5:03 pm

That's why those 4x are active, with go skin, go skill, and trapping skill too,

haha fully agreed, especially they know how to enjoy sex

seems you ate a lof of 40+ wor ?

• 3x and 4x women are really good in bed!

• but body condition is not satisfactory la....loss of 彈性, fat around the waist...

• Just want all in mind free, no leung sku x, thanks

• haha replied at 2011-07-25 5:13 pm

but body condition is not satisfactory la....loss of 彈性, fat around the waist...

yes but ok for me if not really too fat. sex skill is more important. of course provided she have a nice boobs :P

• Helpless lady is Leung Suk HXXX. I think she is running out of option and need to move to a remote area so no one can find her....... Sigh......

• 有無中文對唔住我看不通英文

• 如果你睇唔明唔緊要,即係你唔會俾人呃!

• Is she still trying to find eat for scam here or has she been arrested yet?

• lala replied at 2011-07-27 10:42 am

Is she still trying to find eat for scam here or has she been arrested yet?

• 咸濕令人失去誡心

• is she caught yet?