She Man, don't waste yr time here

• Hi She man, According to my experience, dating she gal here is just wasting your time and money.  Most of them are bad quality which you dont even pay attention to when you walk on the street.  I change my target to china gal and most of them are very high quality. 

• 10,000% agreed.

• 同意你前面講既嘢,但你認為係大陸溝女好,我建議你小心可能重衰過係香港!

• Sunboy_wing replied at 2011-07-10 12:29 am

-----------------------------------------------------------------

同意你前面講既嘢,但你認為係大陸溝女好,我建議你小心可能重衰過係香港!

=================================================================

100000000000000000000000000000000000 %AGREE

• 無所謂啦, 反正我等香港男人亦沒好到那裡去. 好男人又何需上來找女人呢?

• 90% fat or ugly girls.

• louisc, Dont be A Q spirit. U will still complain and complain if u get a port chop she gal here. Your port chop also complain u as well. No need to waste time together just because u both dont have better one.

• Centralman agrees!

SHE girls are mostly TG or fat bitches. But the good thing, normally girls won't go out with me, here I can find TG to go out. Some girls don't even need me to use dom dom if I pay extra.

• The only result here is poor man matching port chop gal. However, people never agree themselves they ar port chop and poor. So at the end, both will complain and complain each other. If just look for fun, why not go to sex service.

• 無所謂啦, 好又一餐, 唔好又一餐. 不在乎天長地久, 祗在乎曾經擁有.

• DG replied at 2011-07-10 3:15 pm

The only result here is poor man matching port chop gal. However, people never agree themselves they ar port chop and poor. So at the end, both will complain and complain each other. If just look for fun, why not go to sex service.

Because i has to use dom dom at sex service even I pay them $$$.

• I saw so many guy act like a dead body when matching with port chop. Don't ruin your life just becoz of a one night fun. If u are not qaulified to match with pretty one, just go to sex service instead.

• Use 0.02mm lor. Same feeling. Really hard feeling if doing with port chop...... Booking a better hotel also cost more than a thousand.

• DG replied at 2011-07-10 3:25 pm

Use 0.02mm lor. Same feeling. Really hard feeling if doing with port chop...... Booking a better hotel also cost more than a thousand.

No same feel lor.

I works in central no care about $$, just sex service need to me to use condom in macow. pork chop no dom dom need

• Sex service ? No way. The feeling is not the same. Frankly, I am thinking of having sex with School girls. Cost one or two thousand but more fresh and fun.