F UCK U D> TSANG! STEP DOWN!

• HK has been completely damaged as a result of your stupid incapability.  It is time for you to recognise and back off!!!   Turn the HK back to us!!!   This is the place for we HK people but not the stupid central China!!!   Make sure you know what the f uck you have done to screw our kids and our people in HK

• 勿當奴

• let's go for strike tomorrow

• 一直以黎有呢班人破壞社會和諧,出爾反爾,急市民唔急既事,醫療,教育,環保,住屋問題通通都做唔好,無一次唔令市民失望.但係仲可以硬頭皮玩起鎦..真係DKLM

• 自古以來,統治呢樣野係好難滿足到每個人.

• but they have been working almost everything against what we want.

I care most about our education system. Why we need to take off the A level adn O level? why we need to study Chinese history? Why the recentl history but not the old one?

I guess those f ucking son of the bitches they just care how to brown nose and make some score on their ufcking score card@

• 我唔係幫呢幫官.的確佢地亦有難度,順得哥情失嫂意.幫得有錢佬,窮既會更加百上加巾!到幫得窮人,班有錢人又炸形!

再加上佢地無政治智慧,講野口不擇言!而且仲不停推出無聊措施令到市民生活係一個咁唔公平既社會裡面.怨氣日益加深.....

• 很認同luipo你所講,香港貧富懸殊太嚴重,令到好多政制不能係中間取平衡.但又要生活係呢個地方,那可以點?

• sure. again, they should not mess up with the education system. This si the only thing I care the most. They have done more than that and that's why i think they should try to get things done in a way not to please the stupid centralchina

• 香港既教育制度係好唔掂,但亦無可否認也是太落後.

好像,取消英文教學制度,這是違反了跟國際同步的原則,本是英語水平差的香港學生,還要縮減英語學校,雖然現在推行兩文三語,但生活上跟本用唔到,這只會令學生的思維更混亂,更阻礙學生的吸收,弄巧成拙!

• megan

單憑一人之力係無可能爭取到成果,雖然企出黎到最後結果都係一樣,但係如果連呢一步都唔肯行,少少力都唔肯出,只係不停埋怨,又有乜用呢?

• that's why we need to get united and show our voices to this stupid govt. I dont care about teh economic value, but I do care about our next generation!

• 政府係唔會用心去理呢班中下產人仕,家陣擦班有錢佬鞋,其一原因係班狗官都緊張自己退休後路或自己既下一代出路.

• to hell they go!!

To hell Donald Tsang go!!

To hell all those stupid ass go!

• luipo和版主是已為人父母嗎?

我作為母親也覺得對香港的教育制度感到失望! 但生活在這地方也感到很無奈,只能巴巴看著現有的教育制度越來越"貴族化",有錢便有好學校,無錢便讀九流學校。

• 我沒有小朋友.....

除左孫明揚,整個乜司長物局長都係庸官!尤其唐英年.

• beatles, you are also a jerk, u cheat women!!!

• luipo

唐英年和梁振英很明顯是一名極度親共的一名"庸官",只要中央或特首的說話,他便計聽從言,完全没有顧及市民的真正需要。可悲的是他們也是下一屆的特人選,到時香港更不知變成如何?

• 總之特首由中央欽點,香港小市民係唔會有好日子......

• Well....we are getting to a point that we cannot even pay for good education. Even if you have money you cannot get good education.

International school is not a good school system. And now we dont have A level nor O level and we could have fewer choice to get our kids to better school.

So...we have no way out.

• 迫你地子女出國留學

• in some sense that stupid jerk was voted by us...cos we asked Tung to step down

• luipo

我不知你喜歡小朋友,但活在這個時代真的唔要好過要。

• megan

我喜歡.但如果要我小朋友生於現今既香港,我一定唔生!

• luipo

我不是拜洋主義,但無可否認,外國的教育制度真的好過香港好多。所以我必定會送小朋友到外國留學。

版主,我很認同luipo所講,你大可送子女到外國讀書。單憑一小部份人的力量真的很難反對現有的官寮制度。

• lets go

• kick them out