life sxxks - work really sxxks

• true. However I dont like to be in financial industry. All scams. Nothing really serious and things are not as good as other people see.

the worse part is there is no 1 + 1 =2 in financial field. All lies

• If compare to your investment job, sounds teacher is a simpler job, likely you dont have to meet any quota or target, still you have to face your client - students

• Ya life sxxks!! Since we were born and under a god damn system, but what can we do? Just screw it up and have fun!!

• not just clients, teachers also need to face the boss............ the principal or subject panel, etc...

besides teaching, also various admin work...& pay is not that high in today's standard !

• Michelle replied at 2011-06-01 4:00 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------

If compare to your investment job, sounds teacher is a simpler job, likely you dont have to meet any quota or target, still you have to face your client - students

=================================================================

Teacher's client is not the student but their parents

• agree with you all. Howwever, michelle is right. I dont like to see quota nor the numbers. I am too good in numbers and I cannot amke myself to lie for something not there.

However, in teh finanical field, we all have to make teh numbers and lie in front of other people. This sxxks. This si just like a poker game> it is not whether you are smart....it is whether you have the chips to play.

• You can hardly hear people said : I love my job ! who doesnt has hard time at work, Beatles, relax ! It's good to let out your words here

• students / parents sure are really difficult to handle. We are now having stupid govt and tehy are telling us that we dont need to be responsible to anything we do. That's why those stupid parents will let go their kids and just put all pressure on teachers. Teachers are having tons of admin work to handle as well.....too bad. they also need to take care of those little creature that know nothing about life

• sure. Thanks for all of you here with me today

Guess I will be here all the time after all these 15 yrs. Very bogged down with those meaningless pressure and those stupid fund managers. Clients always like to pretend they know everything......in particular to those jerks that they really think they know the world

• !!!

• beatles

if u feel disgrace for yr current job, & that u r financially free, why not quit the job & do something u like, or just enjoy yr life?

• i dont think anyone love their job here

• life is short, just enjoy

and make fun

• good topic, beatles

• thanks all again.

Norman. You are damn right. The criteria is I can financially support my move. That's not in my consideration. That's why I am talking to you all here. if thats out of the way.....of course this will be anopther story.

Some of us may have family issues, parents issues, illness issues etc. All those issues more or less are tied down with $. And that's why we are all slaves. That's why we are trying to find someone to talk?

SL / SP? I am not sure if anyone really in need of such. Cos it can bring in more problems. JUst we are fed up with the current situation. Like me...I am fed up with my work adn those stupid clients....... some of you may be with your wife / husband or other issues.....

In general... I know that's life. And we are her puppies

• sometimes u need to be selfish

u think of others feelings but no one care you

• 男人之苦

• true. i can be selfish. however, this is a kind of brainwash. this means....if I am educated to do 1 + 1 = 2...and now I need to tell people 1 + 1 = 3.....this means the next time I need to repeat to tell people the same 1 + 1 = 3. But sometimes I could forget or slip....

see. telling a lie is not easy

• those stupids hope you say 1+1=4, fxxk

• too many ppl dont follow games rule

like me, i hv sl

• the worst is your boss is a stupid

• norman replied at 2011-06-01 4:14 pm

beatles

if u feel disgrace for yr current job, & that u r financially free, why not quit the job & do something u like, or just enjoy yr life?

not so easy

• how deep is your love

• ballerine

i think it concerns more on whether u hv the determination to start a new career than other factors.

• wife is young, kids are small

no choice st sll

• norman replied at 2011-06-01 4:50 pm

ballerine

i think it concerns more on whether u hv the determination to start a new career than other factors.

Say is easier than done ! as said, many 'factors' to consider at his stage i guess

• beatles = ballerine ?

• i am a woman

• i know, from the name

• u should be a lady, from your words

• man, so u ar a man

hope so

• sure, man is man, while man man should be a woman, haha

• ballerine replied at 2011-06-01 5:00 pm

man, so u ar a man

hope so

u get your hope 'realised'

• Beatles replied at 2011-06-01 4:21 pm

thanks all again.

Norman. You are damn right. The criteria is I can financially support my move. That's not in my consideration. That's why I am talking to you all here. if thats out of the way.....of course this will be anopther story.

Some of us may have family issues, parents issues, illness issues etc. All those issues more or less are tied down with $. And that's why we are all slaves. That's why we are trying to find someone to talk?

SL / SP? I am not sure if anyone really in need of such. Cos it can bring in more problems. JUst we are fed up with the current situation. Like me...I am fed up with my work adn those stupid clients....... some of you may be with your wife / husband or other issues.....

In general... I know that's life. And we are her puppies

you are welcome

• sori just out for a meeting. back

• I am not a lady dear all

just trying to be struggle

• many thanks for all of you to spend sometime with me today. I know your time is very valuable as well. You have made me quite warm today.

Hope we can all make good money nad value for our family and hope we cn get something more than money from our jobs as well

• It's a place to share & let out your words to strangers, you have a good evening

• Michelle....what a nice song of Beatles!

• Thanks Michelle .....

~~~ I need you I need you I need you.....

still I like Strawberry field for ever......nothing is real

• Finally you got my name at the end of the day !

• after a hard day's work, better go home & take a rest !!

c u all ~~

• bye all

Michelle....sori. just I was having a headache in teh afternoon as I was running around and having all those stupid reports and etc...

Catch up again tomorrow?

• bye

• Michelle replied at 2011-06-01 6:12 pm

Finally you got my name at the end of the day !

at the beginning of the month?

• I am on bus after my long day with those stupid fund managers. If i hav a choice i will not let my kids to work in this industry. This finance inustry is really for sob.

• many U grads want to join this industry, they think they can make a lot of $$$

• wah, 7 head skin still using this cheap trick want to get fcuk wor. diu, waste 9 air la.

• How many can make money and how many really lose money?

One thing for sure at least we are all educated and wont speak dumb language like that barking animal.

Go back to school and you will know what is 77. If not, check with your father before you know how to pay respect

• beatles replied at 2011-06-01 6:49 pm

I am on bus after my long day with those stupid fund managers. If i hav a choice i will not let my kids to work in this industry. This finance inustry is really for sob.

like politics.....