Rain, I miss you!

• Rain, why didn't you reply my message? I miss the last time we met very much. You are really an angel to me, but with a definitely devil body which has driven me crazy. I miss your white tender skin and your sweet smile. I miss crazily the moment that u lied on my top murmuring like a little girl. I love to suffocate myself into your super lovely, soft and huge breasts. I couldn't help shooting when your rubbed your lovely tits on my face. I become hard whenever I think about you. Seeing your photo without being able to carass you is totally a torture for me. I know pretty young girl with unbelievably perfect body like you must be loved by many men. But trust me I do not just love your body as many other men do. I love you, Rain.

• Rain? 係咪好能大波嗰個?我見過佢d相,真係咁正?嘩真係好能想揸爆佢!你上過就算啦,掛能住人地對波咪認囉,love乜春。我都好能love佢對大波,比我玩下乜都得。

• 有無其他人上過Rain?

• 難得有正野講多d聽下?條女幾大?窄唔窄?邊度有相睇?

• 佢最近有上she搵sp,facebook有波相,載住bra影既,不過都睇得出堅大,小弟都有對住張相打飛機。好似有條仔的,佢條仔就好,日日有私家波任搓任玩,比我可以為左佢對波修心養性幾...個月啦

• Not sure if you guys are talking about the same girl that I had slept with twice half yer ago. She is a Chinese born in Singapore. Maybe that's why she has perfect white skin and big boobs that most HK girls don't have. She was attractive to me but maybe I am too old for her. I just did her twice.

• 佢係波妺?

• maybe we meet same gal before, but her real name is not rain, sure bron in singapore too, living in NT with golden dog right? if Yes....pls add for discuss, cos she owe money, this is my contact : [email protected] , thanks

• Facebook: [email protected]

• Jason, no, Rain does not live in NT.

• 找回女朋友中,幫你push一野先,幫幫你

• I did not pay for sex with Rain. I truly enjoyed making love with her and believe she enjoyed too. She came when I cum and that orgasm could not be fake. She grasped my back tightly and her virgina shrank rapidly giving unbelievably strong feeling to me. This is the best sex ever. I do wish to pay whatever I have for one more time but that would be a humiliation for her. I could not forget the envy eyes of those men on the street when Rain was holding my arm. They stared at her bouncing big breasts swallowing mouth water. I feel like I'm the luckiest man in the world. When she talked to my ears with her breasts pressed on my arm and chest, I nearly melted and would like to rape her right on the street. But I didn't of course. God I can't get over this little angel

• Silly man你求其搵個出出火先啦,成日掛住個大波妹唔係辦法,咁多大波咩?我夠想要啦

• 你係咪嚇親人呀,佢facebook講果個響的士等唔切勁摷佢仲想啜奶係咪你條契弟呀,咁能咸濕影衰班兄弟

• DD, Rain said so on Facebook? She did not except my friend request. But I swear I was not that rude guy. I admit that I was so high and hard since the first moment I met her and I did lose control at one point by squeezing her breasts for a few seconds when she pushed herself to me at the escalator. It was the first time that i touched her lovely tits, though separated by her clothes. It was fantastic! Thy are bigger than they seem like but are perfect for my big hands. My hand could hardly leave her but I managed to do it. Rain did not blame me and I think she understood. Somehow I think she even induced me to lose control. She naughty girl!

• silly man

Mind telling more details about rain such as which district are rain living? And where you met her?

• Silly man, I guess we met the same girl. She is as naughty as u described. I wonder how many men lost control in front of her and did the inappropriate things in public. Poor little girl I think she needs a lot of love, but not sex. But all men look for sex from her and she seems not mind.

• Lady, she lives on hk island but I dun want to tell more specifically. I love alone and took her to my home which is also on the island side. Are u man or woman? U know Rain?

• Missing you deadly

• Silly man

I'm a woman. Be honest, i did used a alias name rain to chatted with someone before and that's why want to know something more about it.

For identify are you the one of him, mind telling where you met her at the first time?

• I also think of her so times but we did not contact each other now. She is lovely girl. She is not the most pretty that I met from Internet but no doubt she is pretty. Of course she has the most perfect body among those girls that I had slept with. I must admit her body is extremely attractive to me. When I was riding on her with my hands shaking her boobs at the same time, that was so heavenly enjoyable. She was just 21 or 22 when we met. Her skin is perfect.

• I was the lucky one who fxxked Rain once. I could not believe Rain should look for sp from Internet. With her quality, she could have any rich man. Anyway as far as I know her bf is rich. She lives at her bf's apartment at happy valley and her bf stays outport for business very often. Agree with my fxxk buddies, Rain has amazing body and her reaction made u feel like u are fxxking a virgin. A 34D virgin. I licked all over her body when I fxxked her and she let me shoot to her breasts. Of course I helped clean up and could not help getting hard again and fxxk her for for the second time. Poor me she rejected.

• 講咸故用中文好喎

• dui la ma, waste 9 air. on9 son, go fxxk more then you will know she is just another one lor.

• wisky replied at 2011-05-24 12:33 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I also think of her so times but we did not contact each other now. She is lovely girl. She is not the most pretty that I met from Internet but no doubt she is pretty. Of course she has the most perfect body among those girls that I had slept with. I must admit her body is extremely attractive to me. When I was riding on her with my hands shaking her boobs at the same time, that was so heavenly enjoyable. She was just 21 or 22 when we met. Her skin is perfect.

=================================================================

Surely, I'm not the one who you met, as I'm a mid-age woman indeed.

• Ha, bingo! I think I know who she is!

• lady replied at 2011-05-24 1:04 pm

So, Lady, still interested for some fun? Let's chat.

MSN: [email protected]

• Knowing replied at 2011-05-24 1:43 pm

Ha, bingo! I think I know who she is!

Just curious for which rain have you guess?

• Mal replied at 2011-05-24 1:58 pm

lady replied at 2011-05-24 1:04 pm

So, Lady, still interested for some fun? Let's chat.

MSN: [email protected]

NO Thanks!

• 一個二個講真講笑呀,facebook張相真係好正喎,真係有得扑嗎?真人有咁大波嗎?有無人玩過波波massage?

• Add 左佢,睇相確係正到無朋友,對波又大又白又滑,似堅野,好想狂揸佢,希望約到佢啦!

• Knowing, 你吊過呢條女嗎?

• Push!!大波Rain!一齊推!搵佢出來

• 大波Rain好似like英文人多D既,個個吊過佢既都用英文,等小弟講句how are you睇佢採唔採我先

• 頂!忍唔住睇完又睇,尋晚一次今朝一次,大波Rain你係我既致愛飛機餐,幾時先可以吊到你呀!

• Mic, haha you may have a chance! Rain is moody. You may be able to fxxk her one day. She seemed a bit upset when I met her last time, though she still tried to be nice. Maybe that's why she refused the second fxxk on that night? Seems the other brothers got more than one shoot each time? U know if you are a breast addict, the best position with rain is that you should stand up and hold her in front of you with her legs wide open around your body. Of course you should be strong enough to do that. I work out every day and that's what I can do. You can then fxxk her and at the same time sxxk her nice boobs or bury your face into the huge things, just simply let them bounce violently right in front of your eye sight. That was really ... Shocking ... Much more amazing than any of the sex movies.

• Fxxk brother, 聽到都硬!我要揸我要搓我要啜佢lin我要玩保玲球我要騎佢我要楂實佢大波波當扶手我要插爆佢我要抽足佢三十分鐘再射佢大波

• 你班狗公

• Agree with silly man. Walking with Rain on the street made me very proud. We had drink at the bar and every male was staring at her. She was off work, not in particularly sexy dress, not low cut but u can just see she has big, nice shaped boots which simply cannot hide. When I finally managed to get home and take off her dress, and her bra, and her underpants. It was just even better than I expected. She is cute and sexy. The most unforgettable sex partner that I met. I slept with many other ladies thereafter, one of then does have big boobs but that's just different. Rain is slim, that makes her C or D cup look like huge with her body.

• Push! 大波Rain!

• 推!大波Rain!

• 大波Rain你在那?

• 佢一出現就會比你地輪姦

• We went out 3 times. For the last time, we had a walk at the water front. She held me from the back, like a lovely girlfriend. I felt like I am his bf too. When the ither men kept lookig at her breasts. I was very angry feeling that my girl was offended. She stayed at my place for overnight. We had sex at night and in the next morning. I held this naked angel in my arm for whole night. But after we said goodbye I totally lost her. I love her.

• 嘩你老味原來扑左咁多鑊,仲拖住遊街,仲攬住成晚任摸大波波,晨早再吊多次先放人走

• Rain Rain女神,我對住你張大波相吊左你好多次,幾時先比個真既保齡球黎碌下,一係你再放張露lin相出黎,我射爆你對大燈