I am over flowing of so much love but still hoping for the someone special to receive it.

• It could be quite tragic to lose someone you love. But it would be really disastrous if you don't even know that you loved. In a cynical world where love is hard to find, it is extremely important to convey your true feelings to the object of your affection.The simple yet timeless "I love you" will never fail when you try to express ... For you to see, each day I love you more. Today more than yesterday and less ... I beseech you now with all my heart definitely to let me know your whole mind ...

• can i help?

• your description is great but complicated, if your love as complicate as your description, no wonder its hard to get your true love......

• sheryl=riza, the one post : i need instant bf...

very strange woman, a lost soul...!

• lost is OK, lunatic isn't

• why so many girls using the same opening "..... over flowing " recently ?

same girl ?

• insider replied at 2011-05-09 6:52 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------

sheryl=riza, the one post : i need instant bf...

very strange woman, a lost soul...!

=================================================================

a lost soul usually found within a person who knows love, and clever enough to know that it is going to lose love.

i don't know her. perhaps she needs an instant bf to rescue her soul from an illusion, she maybe a pathetic actor, plays in his stage.

• all she needed is a pyscho doctor to get cured but not any guy who tend to be a great lover. don't want to see another victim being tortured by her...

• Of course I am able to love. I love whatever it is that gives me what I want. Period

• u r welcome. wanna try with me?

• i see that she is a victim of her own... she doesn't want to be like that but she has no control of her love.

i begin to put her in a play, she is in love with a man who cannot love back her as the way she wants to be, she is disappointed, she is frustrated, she is exhausted.

she decides to create another stage, in this moment i call it p.t. bf, she hopes that this drama can divert her from the first play, maybe she hopes that she could play better than the first one.

• Pray to God..YOU stop messing around here..I tried with you but only left me nightmares n the horrible looks of you..God bless you to be a real human, witch!!

• victim replied at 2011-05-09 7:39 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Pray to God..YOU stop messing around here..I tried with you but only left me nightmares n the horrible looks of you..God bless you to be a real human, witch!!

=================================================================

gotta be honest, i don't beleive that you are/were a victim.

if she is/was your lover, p.t. gf or whatever, then be a real man and stand up with your login / nickname to accuse formally.

be fair to her, she never says a word about you, victim.

• olay,

don't try to make any consumption/guess before u go into the real act...still,i appreciate your justice of thoughts, good guy!

• Insider

Why did you react like this?Sorry I am not committed to you!Do I did everything to please you?You are trying to be funny here.Its my own decision to do love him.I can do better for me and I cant wait for an irresponsible man to make up my mind!

• sheryl=barbigirl=riza=many...

calm down and wash up, i guess you should ask yourself seriously what do u really looking for...don't fool yourself so fool the others please!

• Insider,Olay,Victim

Why did you react like this?Sorry I am not committed to you!Do I did everything to please you?You are trying to be funny here.It's my own decision to do love him.I can do better for me and I cant wait for an irresponsible man to make up my mind!

• Insider,Olay,Victim

Why did you react like this?Sorry I am not committed to you!Do I did everything to please you?You are trying to be funny here.It's my own decision to do love him.I can do better for me and I cant wait for an irresponsible man to make up my mind!

• Insider,Olay,Victim

• are u mad?