Any chance to meet a serious and honest GF here?

• People say she.com is just for sex,i dont know if this is real, but i just want to give a try if i can find a nice GF here,if u are thin and under 32, please kindly msn with me , [email protected]

• Mind to tell here your height and weight?

How long have you been single and looking?

• nicegal, im over 6 ft and around 180 lbs,im single for around one year,and im looking for a GF who can communicate with me, thx for asking

• can add u for casual chat only?

• k sure

• added, c u there

• hello, u seems gloomy wor, mind for casual chat?

• phoebe,thx for reply, hope can chat with u in msn, becuase is too open here, thank you ^

• ok, i can add u ^^

• jenny 7:11pm may 08, 2011

Of course he doesn't want to disclose any info here.

There more he discloses, the more he reveals his background and people will know he is the guy keep opening new accounts and new threads to cheat girls.

You girls keep your ears and eyes open.

even that guy block my reply.

whenever you use your id to login, you can click the "see reply" to view my message

• enny 7:11pm may 08, 2011

There more he discloses, the more he reveals his background and people will know he is the guy keep opening new accounts and new threads to cheat girls.

whenever you use your id to login, you can click the "see reply" to view my message

• jenny 7:11pm may 08, 2011

• 真離 7:48pm may 08, 2011

jenny 7:11pm may 08, 2011

• 珍離 replied at 2011-05-08 8:04 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------

真離 7:48pm may 08, 2011

jenny 7:11pm may 08, 2011

=================================================================

haha I like your style, so going to quote this for reply~

• haha, i'm waiting for his new accounts. wakakakaa~~~

• hi good evening..I am honest and loyal to my man.my compatible zodiac sign is virgo.