anyone talked with [email protected] before?

• He said he's a professional.  Age 41, married.

• he said he's married, then what happened?

• he asked for sex when we talked on msn

he asked me out for lunch in TST and he said there're some hourly hotels over there

Married man replied at 2010-07-26 4:56 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------

hello...married woman..can you add me too?

[email protected]

I am online now!

and here is one of his threads

http://community.she.com/messageboard/relationship/?action=view.topic&id=2274676&page=1&mode=html

• did you say no?

• of course, I said no

I said we looked for restaurant for lunch

why talked about hotels

then he talked about his ex sp

and showed her photo to me

TOO BAD,

GALS BECAREFUL

HE SHOWED HIS EX SP PHOTO TO ME

• then what do you want gals becareful for?

only let this guy buy us lunch, but not go to hotel with him? hahaha

• and no photo too? hahaha

• he said: have you tried with professor? fxxking jerk he is

• you cheap gals come to cheat for good lunch, then i cheat you into my bed, so what?

GOOD FUN, i fxxk many cheap chicks already!!

• then I will tell your wife, professional

I just know he afraid of his wife very much, 冇鬼用

• no problem...she knows i have many sp as cheap as u:)

• 呢個就點解女人唔好再靠扮靚,

女人都可以讀多啲書, 做專業人仕.

香港大學生女生比例已經超過男生.

• professional,

i'll cut your dick and you go to hell!!!

• becareful,

forget it la!

most of the she guys in R and S are looking for sex.

don't be so serious.

that's my thoght....not support who...even though I'm a guy.

KK

• becareful

你係驚佢會show your photo俾其他人睇,所以唔同佢搞

還是你本身唔係搵SP?

• 條友唔係路

• n

• PRPOFESSOR

• ere

• "becareful", thks for yr thread. I hanged out in she.com for a few years on and off. Lately, I find out that the guys in SEX and RELATIONSHIP are ALMOST the same. Just a little bit of guys in R board are looking for serious relationship.

On the other hand, the guys find out that the gals in R board are different in SEX board, since the sex board the competition is so keen, so some of the guys will also hunt sex in R board.

"becareful", hope my 2 cents can give you some idea.

• Here's guy's "calculation" in hunting sex in she.com:

1. she gal only ask for dinner around HK$ 100 to

HK$ 300 per head normally. Prositution cost ranged from HK$ 500 to HK$1500, depends on the their quality.

2. if a she guy hv the feeling with you, he will french kiss with you. But he will not french kiss with the working gals. so less fun for him.

3. since working gals are fxxked by many guys a week, so she gal is more clean than them.

4. the reaction of she gal on bed is more fun than working gal.

5. if he is lucky enough, he hopefully want to meet a very beautiful she gal. then he can save up HKD 1500 (the pretty working gals cost around that much)

"becareful" and other sisters, does it make sense now that why so many she guys working so work to hunt sex in Sex board and even relationship board. It's because they gained a lot and hv high return.

Whenever some guys like the above "professional" said words like we cheap she gal, you are always welcomed to quote my above statement if you do agree with my point of view.

Wish every sisters hv a happy and pleasant time here.

• push

• sun_flower replied at 2011-05-12 12:08 pm

Here's guy's "calculation" in hunting sex in she.com:

HK$ 300 per head normally. Prositution cost ranged from HK$ 500 to HK$1500, depends on the their quality.

2. if a she guy hv the feeling with you, he will french kiss with you. But he will not french kiss with the working gals. so less fun for him.

3. since working gals are fxxked by many guys a week, so she gal is more clean than them.

5. if he is lucky enough, he hopefully want to meet a very beautiful she gal. then he can save up HKD 1500 (the pretty working gals cost around that much)

"becareful" and other sisters, does it make sense now that why so many she guys working so work to hunt sex in Sex board and even relationship board. It's because they gained a lot and hv high return.

Whenever some guys like the above "professional" said words like we cheap she gal, you are always welcomed to quote my above statement if you do agree with my point of view.

=================================================================

Were u hunted before ??

• I may know this guy, some years ago I chatted with a guy, who claimed that he was a professor in city university? he was doing a research and he showed me his work. Frank, his work was an UFO for me since I didn't understand that. I remember that he showed his pictures (with his sl) to me in email.

We met once, in my memory, he was oily and greasy, wore a big glasses, I stopped chatting with him after that meeting because I was not looking for anything particular.

Finish reporting.

• sun_flower, you seems know she guy well. Actually, it applied to most of the guy who look for free lunch, e.g. in a bar, in a park, in a swimming pool...etc.

• sun_flower replied at 2011-05-12 12:08 pm

Here's guy's "calculation" in hunting sex in she.com:

=============================================================

sun flower, hope you are well ... support you !

• hi Cecil, thks for yr kindness and your support. I am very fine. that is why I got the energy to write the above points for other sisters to discuss. Normally, I just read here.

I find out from time to time, there are some stupids guys' point of view. Most of their points of view are selfish and naive. They just blame at gals. I really cannot stand for it any more.

And also, I would like to meet some smart and wise sisters here. I treasure wise and open minded lady a lot.

• sun_flower, i agree with you too.

• I talked with this fxxking guy before.  He said about my sex history and knew I had some SL before.  He asked " Have you tried with professor?" .  we exchange photos on msn and he said I am a man. He's MAD

• windy replied at 2011-05-12 4:36 pm

I may know this guy, some years ago I chatted with a guy, who claimed that he was a professor in city university? he was doing a research and he showed me his work. Frank, his work was an UFO for me since I didn't understand that. I remember that he showed his pictures (with his sl) to me in email.

We met once, in my memory, he was oily and greasy, wore a big glasses, I stopped chatting with him after that meeting because I was not looking for anything particular.

Finish reporting.

this coffee188 not working in city U, in a more famous one on HK island

• insider,

mind to tel this guy was hunting in R or S board?

• wow.... Is it HK U? Let's discuss and be smart here...

• everyone get to be smart chatting here, even not graduating from HKU

• haha...

• very interesting post ..

• he's an old jerk

proud of being professor and ask married women sex with him

so dirty he is

• he's still looking for sex here

• nothing strange

• In sider replied at 2011-05-13 11:52 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

windy replied at 2011-05-12 4:36 pm

I may know this guy, some years ago I chatted with a guy, who claimed that he was a professor in city university? he was doing a research and he showed me his work. Frank, his work was an UFO for me since I didn't understand that. I remember that he showed his pictures (with his sl) to me in email.

Finish reporting.

this coffee188 not working in city U, in a more famous one on HK island

===============================================================

Haha.... Yes bingo... Hku

• lots of HKU staff around

• he's hunting divorced C9 or single mother here, be careful

• push

• thank you sun_flower, very good and precise point.

• this jerk is still looking for married women or single mom

• this guy is a jerk

• he is good looking....haha

• wechat: coffeematexx?